Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

Kelsey B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Love this place. They are very knowledgeable and are so good at explaining exactly what is going on with my car in a way I can understand.

Kelsey,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

SL
Scott L.
Brigham City, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
The service person that I worked with was outstanding. He explained everything. Answered my questions and kept me informed on the progress of my vehicle.

Scott,

SD
Scott D.
Wellsville, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Fast, well done, personal, professional

Scott,

PS
Paul S.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
This service department is the best. Will take all my car service to Murdock. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/28/2019

Paul,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

TH
Tiffany H.
Preston, ID
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Very nice and helpful people
You need to wash cars better they did not do a very good job washing my car the windows where horrible to see out of with streaks.

Garland, UT
08/23/2019 Category: Service
It's just another dealership
Typical dealership. They were good with customer service when I would come in but they were good with finding everything else that's wrong with your car rather than what you intentionally came in for. My car has been out of the shop for a week and a half and my check engine light has come on twice and ive never had problems before. Of course
JONATHAN S H. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you for your response. We know if the issue with the interior blower fan intermittently not working was not important to you, you would not have taken time out of your day to either bring us your car for service or complete this review.

There is nothing more frustrating to either of us than taking time out of your day to have an automotive issue looked at, that we can't verify and can't find.

I've left you a voice mail this afternoon hoping to get in touch with you, we are as anxious as you are to find a solution to the vehicle's problem.

I will plan to reach out to you again on Monday, if for some reason I'm not able to reach you, please call back at 435-787-0040 at your earliest convenience. I want to visit with you to make sure I'm doing the best I can to take care of and resolve your needs.

Thank you again, Jon H.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Explanation of Service
Everything that was to be done to my car was explained very well by Justin and Jon.

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

Mantua, UT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/21/2019 Category: Service

David B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good service.
Good service and easy to work with.

David,

Providence, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Very good people to work with
They have always been great to work with 👍

RT
Rick T.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
John was very personable and explained everything to me very well.

Rick,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Jay B.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Jon Howell, your other service advisers as well as the staff!
Dropping my vehicle off, Mr. Howell went over all items to be checked as well as concerns I had. I was then given a ride back home and picked up a few hours later when my vehicle was ready. Thank you for the complimentary car wash as well the military discount!! This was much appreciated!

Jay,

Jared B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/18/2019 Category: Service
The staff is professional courteous and the building is well maintained.
I had a great experience and the mechanics made it so my car got the minor fixes taken care of quickly.

Jared,

CP
Cody P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Leadership
We were lucky to have one of the sales managers work with us when we bought our car and he was very informative and really easy to work with. We went to the service department for our first oil change and the service manager called us after the appt to make sure it all went well and to see if there was anything they could do to improve. They are easy to work with. They also did a great job of cleaning the car for us while we waited.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great salesman
We had a great car salesman. The service department isn't super awesome but it works.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/16/2019

Cody,
Thank you for talking on the phone this afternoon. Again, I am sorry that your wife and children were here too long for the oil change appointment. She is right, the oil change, multi-point inspection, and car wash should be completed in an hour. I have hired more people to help correct the condition. To have to wait that long is an inconvenience. Please also tell your wife that I am sorry. I do appreciate you both as a customer. Thanks for your business. Have a great weekend.

Thanks again,
Matt Fowles

BP
Bradley P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. On time, friendly, ride home and back provided. Very satisfied.

Bradley,

Marshal G.
Farr West, UT
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Quality as always
I have had great success with Murdock Hyundai for 14 years of owning Hyundai’s. The service department is thorough and service oriented. They are great.

Marshal,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we appreciate you as our loyal customer. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
Quick and convenient!
Everyone at the Hyundai service center is professional and kind. The shuttle is awesome and allows me to get my car serviced while I work. All-in-all, very grateful for the good service!

BA
Brad A.
Paradise, UT
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Service fixed all of the problems
Hyundai performed p all of the required maintenance and also fixed the necessary found problems. The service representative even came in early to finish the job for us. It was greatly appreciated.

Brad,

SR
Susan R.
Preston, ID
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly courteous service
Murdoch Hyundai has always been good to me. They go out of their way to make sure my car is in great shape and that I I’m please with their service. Great people!

Susan,

'klsdgfoa
the workers.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/13/2019

Lavar,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.