Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5rating 4.7105239
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
I have had great customer service every time I come in. Thank you for all your hard work and fast service!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/15/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

03/13/2019 Category: Service
I like this place
Besides the good work done, the staff was kind, helpful, and efficient, which is important to me. They got me out in good time so I could get to work. Thanks a bunch.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/14/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

RT
Ronald T.
Garden City, UT
03/13/2019 Category: Service
great job
one big reason my Sonata has lasted for 116,000 miles is the routine maintainance I've I've had done here. Sometimes it has been expensive, but the car is running great.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/13/2019

Ronald,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

DJ
Dane J.
UT
2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & efficient
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/12/2019

Dane,

We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us.

Hyrum, UT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
I worked with Jon when I got my vehicle serviced. He explained everything I needed to know in a way that I didnt feel pressure to get services done on my car that just were a recommendation. Thanks, I appreciate that.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/12/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

KF
Kay F.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Great place to go for service.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/08/2019

Kay,

03/07/2019 Category: Service
The people
Everyone was good and very helpful. I ended up spending more than planned, which was depressing.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/08/2019

Lynette B.
Very personable and friendly

Lynette,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Brad S.
Happy, happy, happy
Excellent personnel, friendly and very supportive. Jon was very good at explaining what needed attention and what could wait.

Brad,

LL
Larin L.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2019 Category: Service
They take care of my vehicle as if it was their own
They take care of my vehicle as if it was their own.

Larin,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/05/2019 Category: Service
I like that they remember me and are always friendly.
I appreciate the way things are explained each time I come in.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/06/2019

Rose R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Rose
See above
JESSE T. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/07/2019

Rose,

I would like to take a minute and tell you that I am sorry for the excessive time that you were here the other day. I checked to see why we took too long on that oil change and while we had it in the wash bay, it was over-looked. Your review was honest and we appreciate that. It informs us that we let you down, and gives us the opportunity to make things right. I know that you did not send in this review to get something for free, but as a expression of our thanks and apology I would like to give you a mini detail or a free cabin filter. Please call me at your convenience to schedule a time for the detail or to let me know when you could stop by to have the cabin air filter replaced. Again, I apologize for the delay you experienced during your appointment. Thank you for your business and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Karen S.
Not quite finished
Some of my alerts and my driver assist or turned off and have not been working since I got my car back. So I need to bring it back in again and have somebody reset those

HH
Heather H.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Murdock Hyundai did such a great job taking care of me and my car! I will definitely return!

Heather,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction.

JJ
Jack J.
Awesome customer service!
We love your service and friendly staff!! We wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Thank you for having an awesome service department !

The Johns family :)

Jack,

EA
Edward A.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/04/2019 Category: Service
ServiceThe knowledgeable and friendly service that I have received keeps me coming back for all my vehicle needs

Edward,

Dan L.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Jesse is the dude.
really appreciated the service and communication from the services department. Jesse in particular always called us with information on our repairs as soon as he got it, was careful and forthright with his estimates, didnt sugarcoat anything, and gave us excellent advice. He went out of his way to educate us on every issue that came up during our repairs.

Dan,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We are pleased to know Jesse kept you informed while we worked on your vehicle and was able to keep up with the expectations set upon your arrival in our service department. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction.

North Logan, UT
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Mr
Wonderful
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/04/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

VB
Vicki B.
Lewiston, UT
2010 Hyundai Sonata
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency and great customer service.
I'm not just another car to them. I am a valued customer and they do a great job of keeping track of my car, servicing and washing my car and making sure I am comfortable and informed.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/04/2019

Vicki,

You're right. You're not just another car to us as we appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Steven S.
Roy, UT
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Service manager
Jon was great to work with
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/01/2019