Overall Rating 4.7500014/5Overall Rating 4.7500014/5Overall Rating 4.7500014/5Overall Rating 4.7500014/5rating 4.7500014
Overall Rating 2.29545/5Overall Rating 2.29545/5rating 2.29545rating 2.29545rating 2.29545

LD
Liberty D.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was super nice and made me a priority
Brooooo Jesse was amazing. He made sure my car got taken care of and be he really made me a priority. He went out of his way to make sure I was doing alright. Jose gave me rides to and from home. Everyone was greatttttt. He worked on my car until the problem was solved for good.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/15/2019

Liberty,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

LC
Larry C.
Smithfield, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Murdock Hyundai of Logan
Good service, friendly people, not a lot of waiting
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/15/2019

Larry,

Lewiston, UT
05/13/2019 Category: Service
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/13/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

LC
Lynette C.
Mantua, UT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Did a great job and did it quick.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/13/2019

Lynette,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Michael B.
Paradise, UT
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Super customer service
I love our Murdock Hyundai in Logan, Utah. There is never pressure to do more than what I ask of the service department or anyone else in the facility. They take very good care of us each time we are in for an oil change or any other regular maintenance. My car is very nice! We have never needed major repairs. Love my 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/10/2019

Michael,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/09/2019

Rebecca,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

LP
Larry P.
Brigham City, UT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
None Better
The service department is A-1. These guys are trained to satisfy. They get the job done. Again: there is NEVER hot chocolate in the canteen. I have asked EVERY time I get here and am promised it will be here "NEXT TIME". NO! Jesse gave me some out of his personal stash and I am happy with Jesse. By the way,, must I bring my own magazines to have something good to read. Even the Herald Journal. What do I see? The smirking face of the Cortez babe on the front cover of a liberal-socialist magazine. Thank you for the loaner car so my wife and I could get lunch, even though it was a full hour wait for it to return while you put new tires on my Genesis.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/08/2019

Larry,

Michael S.
Nibley, UT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful matt is the best.

Michael,

RJ
Ruth J.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Friendly and caring
I am very pleased with the service I received. The only complaint I have is that when I was making my appointment on line, it was difficult to make it for the time that I wanted. It was also difficult to talk to the service department to make my appointment over the phone. I ended up making my appointment for a time that wasn't my first choice. HOWEVER, when I got there, the service was so good and so friendly that it almost made up for the inconvenient way I made the appointment.

Ruth,

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Personable
Went above and beyond.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2019 Category: Service
efficient and polite service
My service plan is good, and the tech's do their best to keep everything running well. I love how polite everyone is.

LK
Landen K.
North Ogden, UT
05/03/2019 Category: Service
I was really happy with Hyundai. They treated me great and did an excellent job.

Landen,

Colette M.
North Logan, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Super service
The people were friendly and knowledgeable about what I needed. The work was done on time.

Colette,

Betsy H.
Brigham City, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Keep up the good job
Y'all are good to work with

Betsy,

Sandy C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best customer service
Very friendly and helpful!

Sandy,

04/30/2019 Category: Service
Good service and was pretty fast this time.

TL
Timothy L.
Providence, UT
Great Dealership
Excellent service and customer focus

Timothy,

Jackie B.
Garden City, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always the best customer service when I come in for maintenance of my Santa Fe
I am always so happy with the Hyundai service department. This time I had a weird problem with my windshield and they had it replaced in Bear Lake while I was at work. They always give me options on what needs to be done when and what is urgent and if something can wait they are honest and let me know. I love buying my tires, windshields and everything through them, this way I always know if I have an issue it will be handled. They are the best and always make me feel like I am their only customer and that they have known me forever. Thanks to all of you in the Service Department you really ROCK!!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/30/2019

Jackie,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Scott S.
Ogden, UT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
04/29/2019 Category: Service
They all take care of us top notch
We get excellent service from all of the people there mad is especially helpful through all of the time thank you for your help
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/30/2019

Scott,

John H.
UT
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/29/2019 Category: Service
John Harding
They make me feel like I’m dealing with friends.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/29/2019