HD
Heather D.
Richmond, UT
Friendly staff
I appreciate the staff being friendly. They always seemed pleased to see me and i am always greated with a smile.

Heather,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Smithfield, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great
courteous and friendly

Logan, UT
Great team
Good people . Quick service . Just how I like it.

Janis B.
Bountiful, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2017 Category: Service
Fast and thorough. Very nice people

Janis,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Kevin S.
River Heights, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great diagnostic techs!
They were able to diagnose my transmission problem and the awesome warranty covered everything!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/03/2017

Kevin,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

GH
Glen H.
Layton, UT
06/30/2017 Category: Service
All items completed as scheduled.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/03/2017

Glen,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Providence, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Customer service vs car wash
Matt is the best

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we apologize for the car wash that was less than great when you picked up your vehicle. We will speak to the employees that wash the vehicles to let them know about your review. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Cecil W.
Howell, UT
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Quick fast friendly service. Done right the first time.
Only service department that I use. They are great!

Cecil,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment and thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

Richard H.
Providence, UT
06/29/2017 Category: Service
The five stars says it all.
Friendliness & Efficiency

Richard,

DJ
Darlene J.
Logan, UT
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Excellence in Service
I have always had the best service provided to me at the Murdock Hyundai dealership in Logan, Utah. I always brag about how much I love my Sonata Hybrid and how great the service department is when taking care of all our needs with this car!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/29/2017

Darlene,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We are thrilled we were able to get you back on the road without any issues as we double checked your tires for your original concern. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

SF
Shirlene F.
Garden City, UT
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Very friendly, helpful, and help me take care of my car.
I love Ben and Matt, great people, and never forgets a name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/27/2017

Shirlene,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Richmond, UT
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Very courteous
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/27/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best as we work on your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

AH
Ashley H.
Brigham City, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2017 Category: Service
AmaZing!
From the sales men to the guys in the shop they have all been so helpful efficient and awesome to work with I will definitely recommend Murdock and continue to use them in the future. My step mom Step sisters me and my brother have all purchased cars from them and all feel the same way they are Great!!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/26/2017

Ashley,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Weston, ID
06/22/2017 Category: Service
Great service, friendly, timely.. but expensive for "other" things (other than oil changes)
Usually my tire rotations are free with my oil changes. I did not buy a maintenance package, so i always pay for my oil change, and the tire rotation is free. I could swear my salesperson told me that was the case. This time, however, they were going to charge me for the tire rotation... he said because i did not buy a maintenance package my tire rotations are not free. This was news to me! In the end, he waived the fee... but now I feel as if I need to go somewhere else for tire rotations as $15 is a little high. I also paid upwards of $45 for in indoor cabin air filter. So i will never have the dealer do that for me again! I'll go buy one at Autozone instead. This is why i said i am unsatisfied with the value.

Usually I am 100% pleased. These two things made me less pleased this time. But I will still use Murdock for my oil changes - but only those. They were timely and friendly, they always are.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/13/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We apologize that you were misinformed upon purchasing your vehicle from our sales team, but unfortunately tire rotations are a customer pay item unless purchased with an Express Maintenance package. The cabin and engine air filters are a price that can be found elsewhere in the valley and was authorized by you to be changed in your vehicle. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Doris D.
Smithfield, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Always happy with their service
We've always been pleased with Murdock's service. We have no complaints.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/22/2017

Doris,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.