Overall Rating 4.7380929/5Overall Rating 4.7380929/5Overall Rating 4.7380929/5Overall Rating 4.7380929/5rating 4.7380929
Overall Rating 2.30952/5Overall Rating 2.30952/5rating 2.30952rating 2.30952rating 2.30952

Donald B.
Providence, UT
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Flat Repairs
While I am pleased with Murdock overall, I find it interesting that the service department wants to sell tires, yet charges plenty for flat repairs. That is a free service at most tire stores.

Michael B.
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Service/Preventative Maintenance
I put 3,000 miles on my vehicle every 2 months! I'm in for oil change/inspection regularly. The group working on my Santa Fe is top-notch.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/25/2014

Mike, you have given us the privilege of servicing and working on your vehicle since new. We enjoy every visit. As always look forward to the next one. Thanks for the praise.

WB
WORTH B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Service on my wife's Hyundai Tucson
My wife was about to take an extended trip to Texas for the birth of our Grandson. She remembered at the last minute that she needed her oil changed and a general inspection of the vehicles road worthiness. She was actually driving by the dealership and called to see if she could get in and have the service performed. The gentleman she spoke with in the service department told her he could squeeze her in if she came in right away. She made a u-turn and went back. The service was performed in a timely manner. My wife was duly impressed by their going over and beyond to get her taken care of, as well as, the level of professionalism exhibited! Murdock Hyundai of Cache Valley is great and we have always had a pleasant experience when dealing with them. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family! Thanks, Murdock!
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/25/2014

I am glad we were able to help with a short time frame. We ar happy to hear that we were able to get your wife off in good time to make the trip for such an important event. We very much enjoy taking care of your needs. Thanks again for you business.

KA
KAREN A.
Smithfield, UT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Best service in town!
My car receives the best service ever. I love the friendly staff, and the timely manner to get my car care completed.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/17/2014

Karen, it is a pleasure to serve you and take care of your vehicle needs. Thanks for your repeat business. We look forward to serving you during your next visit.

GB
GLENNA B.
Preston, ID
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2014 Category: Service
Friendly service
The employees were friendly and efficient, the work was finished ahead of time. Very pleased with the experience
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/11/2014

Glenna, it's a pleasure to serve you and meet your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again for your business.

RJ
ROGER J.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/06/2014 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
It was a speedy process and the wait was minimal. They were very good at working around me having to reschedule twice in the same day due to Dr appointments taking more time.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/09/2014

Roger, Thank you for letting us reschedule you appointment and still take care of your service needs. We were glad to help you.

Robert B.
Brigham City, UT
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/02/2014 Category: Service
Auto maintenance
See you next time.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/09/2014

Rober, thank you for coming in and letting you service your car.

MAYDENE B.
Wellsville, UT
2005 Hyundai XG350
06/02/2014 Category: Service
Courtesy, honesty and friendliness of all I interacted with.
I was treated with respect, kept informed, and advised of all problems that came up. I have no complaints whatever over my recent experience with this dealership and recommend them highly.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/09/2014

Maydene, we appreciated you patience with the delay in parts arrival. We are happy to serve you and glad to help how ever we can. Thanks again.

ZS
ZACHARY S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
05/23/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, clean invironment
I won't go anywhere else to get my vehicle serviced. They are always friendly and I KNOW I will be treated with honesty.

Don L.
Nibley, UT
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/22/2014 Category: Service
Your people are the best, service is great.
Thanks to Zach and the good folks at the service desk.

DJ
Debbie J.
2004 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
05/20/2014 Category: Service
Patient and Friendly
I stopped Keith in the parking lot on the way out from having my 10-year-old Elantra serviced to ask about the possibility of affording a new car. He didn't rush me and answered all my questions. I was considering a pre-owned car but Keith was able to get me into a beautiful new Elantra for a payment I can afford. I love my new car!

LR
LEE R.
Hyrum, UT
friendly, free y5, sitting area very comfrontable
will come back.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/19/2014

Lee, Thanks for traveling across the valley to visit our service department. We look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs in the future. Thank you, Murdock Service Team

MU
Michael U.
Salt Lake City, UT
Quick response time
Shortly after writing a review wishing for better service at the service desk, I was contacted by them to attempt to correct any issues that I may have had. That is what I had become used to. I'm glad they haven't lost it after all : )

MU
Michael U.
2013 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
05/15/2014 Category: Service
Service preformed is excellent!
Unfortunately the staff within the service department is occasionally lacking... From being cold to just unfriendly. It's unfortunate for the staff who are excellent, however on the day I was in, it just wasn't so... The mechanics do excellent work and timely too, but the gentleman at the service desk just didn't reflect the quality that I had become used to when dealing with them...
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/15/2014

Michael, thank you for taking a few minutes to visit with me on the phone. I am glad to get some feed back that will help us improve our service to our guests. We use customer feed back to change and improve processes. We always want to give customers a 5 star experience. We do look forward to your next service visit. Thanks Mike for your rescore and possitive comments.

PB
Paul B.
Garden City, UT
2007 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
05/15/2014 Category: Service
Murdock has never failed to give us quality service, timeliness of appointment and wait time. Very satisfied.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/15/2014

Thank you paul for your possitive comments. We appriciate your business. We are grateful that you drive such a long distance to let us service your vehicle.

LH
LYNNANNE H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
04/26/2014 Category: Service
Gets the work done in a timely manner/
I have always had a positive experience with the work that is performed on my car.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/29/2014

Lynnanne, we are constantly working to imporve with training the quality of our service, thank you for seeing our efforts.
Thanks,
Murdock Service Team

GH
Gregg H.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/25/2014 Category: Service
service with a smile....professionalism and courtesy
I have bought many new cars in Utah and Murdock of Logan is hands down the best of all!
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/29/2014

Gregg, Thank you for great compliment. We look forward to helping you on your next visit.

RT
Robert T.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/24/2014 Category: Service
Always ready to help
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/29/2014

Thanks for letting us serve you.
Murdock Service Team

JAMES B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2014 Category: Service
clean
good service
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/07/2014

James, thanks for visiting our service department. We are greatful for the extra time and patience you gave to perform a few addtional service items. We look forward to your next visit.

Thanks,
Murdock Hyundai of Logan Service Team

LH
LOWELL H.
Fish Haven, ID
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/25/2014 Category: Service
I have taken my Veloster to Murdock for all services and have nothing but praise to say about the service. I have had 7 oil changes and one include installing upgraded rear view mirror; work perfect the first time. I am taking all my vehicles to Murdock from here on out.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/07/2014

Lowell as always, it is a pleasue to servie you and service your car. Thank you for your business.