SF
Shirlene F.
Garden City, UT
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Very friendly, helpful, and help me take care of my car.
I love Ben and Matt, great people, and never forgets a name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/27/2017

Shirlene,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Richmond, UT
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Very courteous
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/27/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best as we work on your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

AH
Ashley H.
Brigham City, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2017 Category: Service
AmaZing!
From the sales men to the guys in the shop they have all been so helpful efficient and awesome to work with I will definitely recommend Murdock and continue to use them in the future. My step mom Step sisters me and my brother have all purchased cars from them and all feel the same way they are Great!!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/26/2017

Ashley,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Weston, ID
06/22/2017 Category: Service
Great service, friendly, timely.. but expensive for "other" things (other than oil changes)
Usually my tire rotations are free with my oil changes. I did not buy a maintenance package, so i always pay for my oil change, and the tire rotation is free. I could swear my salesperson told me that was the case. This time, however, they were going to charge me for the tire rotation... he said because i did not buy a maintenance package my tire rotations are not free. This was news to me! In the end, he waived the fee... but now I feel as if I need to go somewhere else for tire rotations as $15 is a little high. I also paid upwards of $45 for in indoor cabin air filter. So i will never have the dealer do that for me again! I'll go buy one at Autozone instead. This is why i said i am unsatisfied with the value.

Usually I am 100% pleased. These two things made me less pleased this time. But I will still use Murdock for my oil changes - but only those. They were timely and friendly, they always are.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/13/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We apologize that you were misinformed upon purchasing your vehicle from our sales team, but unfortunately tire rotations are a customer pay item unless purchased with an Express Maintenance package. The cabin and engine air filters are a price that can be found elsewhere in the valley and was authorized by you to be changed in your vehicle. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Doris D.
Smithfield, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Always happy with their service
We've always been pleased with Murdock's service. We have no complaints.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/22/2017

Doris,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

KC
Kevin C.
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Friendly and convenient
Overall top notch service from walking into the service department to walking out with my vehicle fixed.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/22/2017

Kevin,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Perry, UT
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Awesome people
Awesome place.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/20/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction each time you visit and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Hyde Park, UT
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2017 Category: Service
??

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

LK
Larry K.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2017 Category: Service
Knowledgable and friendly
Thank you for your fast and friendly service

Larry,

John M.
Lewiston, UT
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2017 Category: Service
a
same as ever

John,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent appointment. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Jim R.
06/16/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service in a professional and efficient manner

Jim,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

DAVID B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2017 Category: Service
Easy to work with.
Friendly people to do business with.

David,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer as we strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

North Logan, UT
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I don't know much about cars and sometimes feel dumb because I ask self-explanatory questions but the staff always is friendly and nice and I don't feel looked down on.

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

06/14/2017 Category: Service
The service I received was great they got me out in time!!

Debra B.
Smithfield, UT
2007 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Considerate service.
The representative was conciderate and responsive and we were able to work out a plan for the repair of my vehicle.

Debra,