Murdock Hyundai of Logan

11/13/2020 Category: Service
Redo or do over
After a conversation with Hyundai, they plan to show the lights that need replacing and then do provide that replacement free of charge. Thank you for your effort to rectify the concern.

11/13/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai is a great car!
They are usually very efficient and fair in pricing.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/13/2020

Hello,
Thank you for taking a minute to talk with me on the phone. I am sorry that I did not do a better job helping you to understand which lights were out. You were right, I should have taken you out and indicated which lights were burned out. I am glad that you are coming in so that we can do that. I am also sorry that because I did not do a good enough job showing you, that it felt on the shade of being dishonest, something I never want a customer to feel. I look forward to seeing you Monday and helping you. Again, I will replace the other lights at no charge when you come. I hope you have a great weekend. I do appreciate your business.

KF
Kellie F.
Hyrum, UT
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/29/2020 Category: Service

09/29/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
Good business to deal with. Had some issues and they were great to help me work through them
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/29/2020

Kellie,
I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Kamren told me he visited with you and made the situation right. I do applicate your patience and business. Have a great evening!

Brigham City, UT
2012 Hyundai Accent
Amazing experience
I’ve gone to Hyundai for as long as I can remember. I love the multi point inspection and the car wash at the end. My last time we had some confusion with a few things that I was told wrong with my car. Matt the manager was so quick to fix the misunderstanding and help me and everyone else understand. So grateful for a place where I’ve gone so long can see my commitment to them and are happy to appreciate me enough to make things right. Thank you Logan Hyundai.

Not pleased
False info was given to me about my car. Also returned to me without being vacuumed like I thought was done each time
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/03/2020

Hello and good morning! I apologize for what transpired the other day during your service visit. I called to reach out to you a few minutes ago and was unsuccessful. I left you a message. I would appreciate being able to talk to you on the phone to clarify and correct your frustrations. You can reach me at 435-787-0040. Thank you for your patronage.

SR
Susan R.
Nibley, UT

03/01/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service and care about our satisfaction.
Thanks for caring about our satisfaction. Thanks for washing the car. It was filthy!
JESSE T. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thaks for taking the time to talk to me on the phone. Hope to see you soon in your next oil change have a great day.

Jesse Torres Service

CP
Cody P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Leadership
We were lucky to have one of the sales managers work with us when we bought our car and he was very informative and really easy to work with. We went to the service department for our first oil change and the service manager called us after the appt to make sure it all went well and to see if there was anything they could do to improve. They are easy to work with. They also did a great job of cleaning the car for us while we waited.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great salesman
We had a great car salesman. The service department isn't super awesome but it works.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/16/2019

Cody,
Thank you for talking on the phone this afternoon. Again, I am sorry that your wife and children were here too long for the oil change appointment. She is right, the oil change, multi-point inspection, and car wash should be completed in an hour. I have hired more people to help correct the condition. To have to wait that long is an inconvenience. Please also tell your wife that I am sorry. I do appreciate you both as a customer. Thanks for your business. Have a great weekend.

Utah
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Service guys like Jesse

07/08/2019 Category: Service
Jesse the service guy
Jesse was great he totally took care of us it wasn’t his fault it took so long. Your guys who wash cars to be honest are terrible. Didn’t vacuum my car they had to rewash it twice it still looked awful. You can tell they didn’t really care about how it looked. Jesse was very busy that day and he provided us with great service.
JESSE T. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/09/2019

I'm sorry you had to have your car wash twice as we try very hard to keep our customers happy with the services provided for you and others. Unfortunately our lot techs, the employees who wash the vehicles, have a limited time frame to vacuum each vehicle; a thorough vacuum would be something that would be provided with a full detail as part of the $150 cost for the detail. I have spoken to the employees who wash and vacuum vehicles to let them know about their work recently so we can help them improve what they do for our customers. Thank you for your business and have a great day. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Joshua M.
Tremonton, UT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Far better service than could be expected
I initially wasn't fully pleased but Matt contacted me having heard my concerns and has been a marvel to work with. He went above and beyond to address my concerns and even offered additional resolutions should any new issues or concerns arise. He really made sure my wife and I felt like a valued part of his business and will be getting return business from us and our family and friends in the future. Thanks Matt and the team at Murdock Hyundai of Logan.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Ehhh
Taking a Hyundai to a dealership you'd hope for an answer to the issue not a guess
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/10/2019

Josh,
Thanks for the review. I will be calling you soon to go over the details of your visit.

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/11/2019

Josh,
Thanks for taking a few minutes on the phone yesterday. It was a pleasure having you bring the Santa Fe back in for the installation of the part and recheck. As discussed if the check engine light should come back on, please call me and we will continue to work through any concerns. It was great to work with you on resolving your concerns. I hope you have a great day! Thank you for being willing to rate your review 5 star after working together.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for taking the time to talk with me about our experience with the service department and reassuring us we won't have to work with Jon again, as well as letting us know that some changes have been made. I'm looking forward to bringing my car in before my trip in July and having a better service experience. Thank you again for the great customer service follow up. I appreciate it!

05/24/2019 Category: Service
Poor attitude
The service manager, Jon, was not great to deal with. He had a nonchalant attitude about the service taking longer than promised, argued with me about whether I was entitled to services I had already paid for, and then quite rudely told me I don't even drive my car enough to enjoy it because it still has very low mileage (it's only two months old!). I will never work with him again if I have a choice and I don't think anyone else should have to either. We are strongly considering taking the car out of the valley for future service so we don't have to return to your dealership. While our car buying experience was top notch, and we have never had a bad experience with service on any previous occasions (this is not my first Hyundai), this service experience was negative overall.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/25/2019

Good Afternoon,
I wanted to reach out to you before the weekend closes. A few minutes ago I tried to reach out to you by phone and left a message. I want to apologize and say I am sorry for your experience during your visit the other day. I would appreciate the opportunity to visit with you about your experience. I will reach out to you again on Tuesday. Thank you for business and I look forward to talking with you.

Murdock Hyundai Logan

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time visit with me today. It was a pleasure to visit with you and work through and resolve the concerns from your service visit. I have worked to make some changes to help others not have the same experience. We are grateful for you being willing to continue to patron our service department. You are a valued guest. Have a great weekend.

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer service was great.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great. I still can't understand some of the charges I got though.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for talking the time with me on the phone earlier today. I am glad that I was able to go over the charges and help make them more clear. Thanks for being such a great customer. As we discussed, if the air bag light comes on again we will perform the testing process at no charge. When you come in for your lifetime car wash I will have my guys perform a quick clean of the car in more detail. Thank you for allowing me to work through your concern and for being willing to rescore this as a 5 star rating.

KE
Kelly E.
Smithfield, UT
2009 Hyundai Accent
04/12/2019 Category: Service
2009 hyundai
if you are not satisfied they will reach out and solve it

04/12/2019 Category: Service
i dont know what review title means
already stated in last area. same thing tried to sell me something that was not needed and was done at this place
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/14/2019

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for sending in your review. I am sorry for the experience you had with us the other day. I tried to call you on Friday afternoon, but you must have been unavailable. I would like to call you on Monday to work through and better your experience. Have a great weekend!

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for talking on the phone with me. Again, I am sorry for the mistake we made. I think we both see that it was an honest mistake with the maintenance that was recommended. I hope you have a great day!

Smithfield, UT
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Justin was very helpful and I was treated well. Just disappointed with Hyundai. Will probably go back to Honda. Nothing against your dealerahip. They were great
Murdock has treated me very well. I would recommend their service department. They are friendly and helpful I am disappointed for the extra charge on a part I had to get in order to get an alignment after only 25000 miles Was expecting better from Hyundai My 5 star rating was for Murdock not for Hyundai

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Extra charges for alignment
Don't think should have paid extra for camber bolt to get alignment
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks for taking time to visit with Justin. I am glad to hear that he took care of you well, showing kindness and trying to help you the best he can. I understand the frustration with something that is not covered under the warranty but may seem like it could be. As far as the price, I took a look at the bill line by line. I see that we charged 68.01 for the camber bolt, took $10 dollars off the price of the alignment, and then took an additional $20 off the complete bill. It appears that Justin helped deeply with the price. I am glad he took care of you in this way. It appears that although it was not warranty he was trying to do everything he could to help a valued customer. We are grateful that you are our customer and we will always serve you the best we can.

KU
Krista U.
Preston, ID
02/04/2019 Category: Service
They are so great to work with
Their service is great. I had one very small issue and they called me the next day and went out of their way to resolve it and make sure I was more than happy with their service. Great customer service!

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Review
Just what I’ve mentioned earlier.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/05/2019

Krista,
Thank you for taking a minute earlier to visit with Jon. I am thankful that you were willing and able to work through the concern listed in your review. Our guys are instructed to give each car a quick vacuum when the car comes in for service. I am sorry that they have not been vacuuming your car. Also thank you for going over the value of our oil changes with Jon. We look forward to getting you the free oil change on the next visit with the buy 4 get a free oil change program. With that program one can look at as, one free oil change or $10 off each oil change. We value you as our guest and look forward to serving you for your next service.

Nibley, UT
2006 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic WORK GUYS
Thanks for chatting with me and sending me a note explaining the stuff about the car. I really do appreciate it. Great job on the customer service.

06/06/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for the Shocks
Thanks for the coupon in the main and it reminded me to get my shocks. Do you have any more coupons? Seriously, send those out monthly.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/06/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our customer and we appreciate the detailed feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We apologize that you may have felt that the glove box, or junk box, was gone through unnecessarily, but the cabin air filter is located behind the glove box and in order to access that filter, we have to go through the glove box. We appreciate you letting us know about the service you received and are pleased to know our certified technicians and service writers are doing their job and their best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Cache Valley as your No Regrets dealer. We will be using this feedback to incorporate changes if necessary and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Called and Explained what happened
They called and explained that they did a recall update in addition to the regular service which is why it took longer. That makes sense. I wish they had communicate that and I would have known it was going to take that long.

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Took longer than expected
The service was good, but it took almost twice as long as they told me it would just for a basic oil change.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/18/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us concerning your recent visit. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle; I apologize that the time of service was not explained better to you before we began working on your car. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me about your recent service and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

10/21/2017 Category: Service
Took back for a quick fix.
They made sure it was done right the second time.

10/21/2017 Category: Service
License plate install wasn't done right
Used wrong bolts to hold rear license plate on and it almost fell off a couple days later.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/24/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our dealership. I apologize for the salesman who installed your license plate and frame as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. I tried reaching you yesterday, but was not able to leave a voicemail; if you could give me a call at your convenience, I'd like to speak to you about the service you received from our salesman and get some more information about your experience. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to speaking with you soon.