Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

KH
Kristen H.
Newton, UT
11/22/2019 Category: Service
I dont think they take the time they should take to find the things I've had wrong. A nail in the tire. And horrible noise when I back up. I
Not great.
JESSE T. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/23/2019

Dear Kristen

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you Monday to drop off your vehicle to see what we can do to address your issue with your brakes. I will also have a loner for you to drive to accommodate your inconvenience.

jesse torres Murdock service.

ES
Edward S.
Tremonton, UT
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Service stinks
Be more considerate to your customers
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/09/2019

Good Evening,

Jon informed me concerning your service visit the other day, what took place, and as a result you were here much longer than you should have been or needed to be. For that I am also very sorry and would like to take this opportunity to apologize. If I were in your shoes I would also be frustrated.

I become very disappointed when we make mistakes like this and treat our customers this way. I always look for ways we can get better and will use this situation to train my employees. Jon tells me we have set an appointment to have you come back to address the whistle noise We look forward to taking care of the concern as quickly as possible. I know most people write reviews to let us know how we can improve and are not looking for something in return. But, I would like to do something for you in a token of apology and appreciation of you being our customer. During your appointment, if your schedule would allow, I would like to do a mini detail to your car. If that would work for you, please call Jon and he will make the arrangements.

Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience that we caused you the other day. If you have any other questions or concerns please reach out to me. Have a great evening!

Service and Parts Director

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Never buying another Hyundai
Save your money and get a better vehicle.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/03/2019

Good Afternoon,
I would like to touch base with you and apologize for your frustration. I tried to reach out to you earlier today and left you a message. I would like to visit with you and get a better underdsanding of your frustration. I am thankful that you allowed us to repair your Santa Fe. I will try to reach out to you again by phone. If you are limited with time that you can be reached, please called me at your earliest convenience. Again I apologize to you and thank your for your business.

Anthony S.
Paradise, UT
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed customer (who purchased three Hyundais from this dealership in three years).
Vehicle was purchased with "free lifetime oil changes". No discussion was ever had, neither during sales efforts, nor during conclusion that this vehicle, Ionic, required synthetic oil--requiring g an extra charge--to perform at its highest. It was only at time of service that I was informed of the extra charge for the synthetic oil. Nor is it indicated on the new vehicle sticker where the vehicle is indicated as rated at 55 MPG. This was clearly a deliberate attempt to mislead prospective buyers, which left an unfavorable impression on me. Furthermore, when I learned of this, I asked for the phone number of the owner/manager, Ben Murdock, and was informed he would call me to discuss. I am still waiting for that phone call.

Anthony Sara

Logan, UT
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for taking the time to talk with me about our experience with the service department and reassuring us we won't have to work with Jon again, as well as letting us know that some changes have been made. I'm looking forward to bringing my car in before my trip in July and having a better service experience. Thank you again for the great customer service follow up. I appreciate it!

05/24/2019 Category: Service
Poor attitude
The service manager, Jon, was not great to deal with. He had a nonchalant attitude about the service taking longer than promised, argued with me about whether I was entitled to services I had already paid for, and then quite rudely told me I don't even drive my car enough to enjoy it because it still has very low mileage (it's only two months old!). I will never work with him again if I have a choice and I don't think anyone else should have to either. We are strongly considering taking the car out of the valley for future service so we don't have to return to your dealership. While our car buying experience was top notch, and we have never had a bad experience with service on any previous occasions (this is not my first Hyundai), this service experience was negative overall.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/25/2019

Good Afternoon,
I wanted to reach out to you before the weekend closes. A few minutes ago I tried to reach out to you by phone and left a message. I want to apologize and say I am sorry for your experience during your visit the other day. I would appreciate the opportunity to visit with you about your experience. I will reach out to you again on Tuesday. Thank you for business and I look forward to talking with you.

Murdock Hyundai Logan

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time visit with me today. It was a pleasure to visit with you and work through and resolve the concerns from your service visit. I have worked to make some changes to help others not have the same experience. We are grateful for you being willing to continue to patron our service department. You are a valued guest. Have a great weekend.

Willard, UT
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Service department was very accommodating. Timely, personally involved.
The problem is with the car. I have had six visits for warranty work in the three years I have had the car.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/24/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

BP
Bianca P.
Providence, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Not very honest
$428 of "labor" for 1.5 hour. Horrible.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/08/2019

Bianca,
Thank you for taking a few minutes to visit with me on the phone earlier today. I am grateful for your willingness to work through the concern of being over charged the other day, and I am very sorry that it happened.  I do feel that the mistake was made in looking up the estimated time for the job. You should soon see the amount that was over charged returned to your account.

Again thank you for your patience and willingness to work with me. I am grateful for you as one of our valued guests.  I hope you have a great day!

Willard, UT
04/19/2019 Category: Service
My coordinator kept me informed and worked to keep me happy through the whole week that my car was in the repair shop.
The service was great. The fact that my car has problems, my second Elantra, both with major issues, is a put-off buying again. So while the service was great, I’m not sure I could recommend hyundai to a friend at this point.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/19/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. Looking at the maintenance history on your vehicle, I understand your frustration of having to have your vehicle worked on for the same issue even if it is covered under warranty as this repair was. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

KE
Kelly E.
2009 Hyundai Accent
04/12/2019 Category: Service
2009 hyundai
if you are not satisfied they will reach out and solve it

04/12/2019 Category: Service
i dont know what review title means
already stated in last area. same thing tried to sell me something that was not needed and was done at this place
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/14/2019

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for sending in your review. I am sorry for the experience you had with us the other day. I tried to call you on Friday afternoon, but you must have been unavailable. I would like to call you on Monday to work through and better your experience. Have a great weekend!

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for talking on the phone with me. Again, I am sorry for the mistake we made. I think we both see that it was an honest mistake with the maintenance that was recommended. I hope you have a great day!

Preston, ID
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Pushy. Time consuming
I have yet to have a good experience at Murdock Hyundai. They are way too pushy and their service repair takes forever. They're not known for fast service
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/11/2019

Good Afternoon,

I would like to take a minute and thank you for an honest and frank review of your service visit the other day. I do appreciate the feed back. I am sorry that you were here the other day for as long as you were. I did see that you had expected to be here for an hour. I realize that we did not help set the correct time expectation either at the time of appointment setting or when you came for your visit. I looked at the repair order and the items that were performed. There was an oil change, repair of the wiring for the headlamp, and a campaign. Those items combined with the time to perform the car wash should have taken about 2 hours or a little more. I know that you were here for a little longer than that, for that I am sorry!

I was able to help you with setting the appointment. I know we talked about that Hyundai does not service the head lamp wiring without purchasing a headlamp assembly. I am glad that we were able to sort through our collection of 200+ connectors to find one that would work and save you about $577 over replacing the headlight assembly.

To address the concern of my employees in the service department being pushy, I did not hear or see the interactions that you experienced with them. I am sorry that they came across pushy. I ask my employees to inform a customer of any concerns or maintenance that may be needed now or in the relative future. The object in doing so is to help the customer have a safe and reliable car. They will price out the items noted and ask if the customer wants them performed. Again I am sorry if they seemed pushy. Your feedback helps me to make changes where needed.

Thanks again for coming in the other day. I am one who likes to makes it right with my customers, if there is something I can do for you to make up for your long visit, please email or call me here at the dealership.

Have a great afternoon,

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Justin was very helpful and I was treated well. Just disappointed with Hyundai. Will probably go back to Honda. Nothing against your dealerahip. They were great
Murdock has treated me very well. I would recommend their service department. They are friendly and helpful I am disappointed for the extra charge on a part I had to get in order to get an alignment after only 25000 miles Was expecting better from Hyundai My 5 star rating was for Murdock not for Hyundai

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Extra charges for alignment
Don't think should have paid extra for camber bolt to get alignment
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks for taking time to visit with Justin. I am glad to hear that he took care of you well, showing kindness and trying to help you the best he can. I understand the frustration with something that is not covered under the warranty but may seem like it could be. As far as the price, I took a look at the bill line by line. I see that we charged 68.01 for the camber bolt, took $10 dollars off the price of the alignment, and then took an additional $20 off the complete bill. It appears that Justin helped deeply with the price. I am glad he took care of you in this way. It appears that although it was not warranty he was trying to do everything he could to help a valued customer. We are grateful that you are our customer and we will always serve you the best we can.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Problem not fixed
I have been twice with noisy brake and will return a third time because I am still hearing unsettling noises when I brake.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/20/2019

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to visit with Jesse today. I am sorry that the brake noise has not been fixed. When you come for your appointment on Saturday, could you please go on a test drive with the technician that will be working on your car. That way we will be better able to correct the concern. Thank you for your patience. I hope you have a great afternoon!

Sincerely,

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service
I have been here prior for service without issue. This time I had poor customer service. I believe that I was overcharged because of a coupon. When I brought it to the person's attention they told me that I just did not understand what I was talking about it, and looking at, and that I should just pay for it. I asked him to explain the cost to me, and he refused. Again telling me it was just hard to understand, and that I didn't know what I was looking at. I ended just paying it because after waiting 2.5 hours for an oil change I just wanted to leave.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/18/2019

Hi,
I would like to apologize for the customer service issues that you experienced on your last service visit. The experience should have been different than you received. I called on Friday to reach out to you. I wanted to visit with you about your experience and work with you to make it right. At your convenience, if your are willing, please call me back here at the dealership. I hope your have a great day!

Sincerely,

LN
Lori N.
Providence, UT
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The People
The employees in the service department are fantastic. It's frustrating however to know I can get an alignment at a reputable provider for $30.00 less than Hyundai will charge. It's also frustrating that on a car with 14000 miles driven on only paved roads the car is out of alignment.

I would recommend this business but my husband (who purchased the car) would not.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Lori,
Thanks for taking Jesse's call the other day. We look forward to continuing to work through the remainder of the concern. I think Jesse did mention to you that we will price match services that, when compared to each other are apples to apples so to speak. I called the provider that you mentioned and their price was 74.95. Our price is 89.95. We can price match that for sure. Thanks for coming in, it is always a pleasure to serve you! Jesse is off this afternoon but I know he was anticipating your return call. Have a great day!

Preston, ID
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Poor scheduling, will take advantage of people. My visit was estimated as 1 1/2 hours but took 5 1/2 hours. They forgot I get regular oil changes for free, forgot to change my oil and rotate my tires even though that is what my car was taken in for...
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you!, for taking the time to visit with me, even though it is Christmas eve. I am sorry for the poor service and inconvenience that we caused you. On the phone we talked about visiting together and making it right for you after Christmas, I look forward to doing so. I would like to visit to find out more fully at what points in our process that the faults were made to help ensure that it does not happen to you or another guest. Again, I am sorry for the frustration. Have a Merry Christmas.

NM
Nina M.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
I rather not comment
I rather not comment
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/17/2018

Nina,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Brigham City, UT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fast. Keep my car running like new.
Great place and they seem to care. Better than other dealerships.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/26/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

SL
Susan L.
Millville, UT
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2018 Category: Service
7day cruise with purchase?
My experience with the service department has been awesome.. When buying my Veloster, it was great..until there we be issues With this cruise I was promised as part of the deal. It's been one year since buying my car and I have tried numerous times to get an answer on the replacement for the cruise that was promised. The cruise company supposedly went out of business. But I feel like Murdock dealerships are a strong and trustworthy company and should stand behind the deals they make, no matter what the circumstances are. I don't think a couple nights stay in a hotel is even trade for a 7 day cruise that I bought as part of my car deal.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/12/2018

Susan,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We apologize for the experience you had with sales and we encourage you to ask for and speak with Landon Siddoway about what was promised when you purchased your vehicle. Again, we appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

SD
Scott D.
UT
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Sales
Service has been awesome, but my sales experience was not. I was sold a vehicle that your dealership could have improved my experience. If you want to know specifics, I can provide them. Sincerely, William Danley
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/06/2018

William,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We are pleased to know that our service team has done their best to accomodate you and your vehicle, ensuring excellent customer satisfaction. You may reach out to Danny Brian or Landon Siddoway, our two Sales Managers about your sales experience as this survey is specifically for service. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. Again, we appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Maybe an off day
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/24/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and apologize for not doing so for you recently. Mitch tried reaching you by phone to speak to you about your recent service. We apologize that the time of service took longer than expected with the various services performed on your vehicle. Please call us at your convenience to speak to Mitch about your recent visit. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.