Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

Colleen M.
Ovid, ID
12/13/2019 Category: Service
wonderful service
I appreciate how thoral they are and friendly.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/13/2019

Colleen,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Melissa B.
Tremonton, UT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/11/2019 Category: Service
John in service is always so happy and helpful.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/12/2019

Melissa,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Providence, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Review
I especially appreciated the man who was my direct contact. He did an excellent job.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/11/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Julie W.
Fielding, UT
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Car service.
Service and response was terrific.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/09/2019

Julie,

Eden, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Very Good Service..
Nice People to Do Business With..
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/06/2019

Ashlee S.
Orem, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Best customer service!!
Jon in the service Department is the man! I was so impressed with his kindness and his willingness to work with us. We had to drop off our vehicle the night before because we’re coming in from out of town and he made sure that we were all set up and got the best deal possible on all the services that we needed. He constantly kept me updated throughout the service appointment so I knew right when my vehicle would be ready for pick up. There are other dealerships that are closer to our home in Utah County but we make the trip up to Logan because we feel like they take care of us. Thank you again Jon! You really made it effortless!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/03/2019

Ashlee,

North Ogden, UT
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great people, top notch service.

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Jennifer S.
Ogden, UT
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Every time I come in and have service on my vehicle I receive the best customer service from Matt the Service Manager. He is honest and is engaged in ensuring that I receive the what I am paying for. I would recommend Murdock of Logan for service needs and purchasing a new vehicle.

Jennifer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

KJ
Kelly J.
South Jordan, UT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service department
They will wow you with their great service

Kelly,

David B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Job well done.
The people there are easy to work with and I feel like their always happy to see me.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/26/2019

David,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

VB
Vicki B.
Lewiston, UT
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Great, accommodating, friendly service!
Everyone is friendly, respectful and thorough. They are happy to accommodate my needs when I need a ride while my car is getting serviced. They check the details and advise me of services that they recommend for my safety and the optimum operation of my car.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/26/2019

Vicki,

Carolyn B.
UT
11/25/2019 Category: Service
The service and the waiting area are great, but I was there 2 1/2 hours for a scheduled appointment. I'm not sure why. I needed tired balancing, yes, but I thought the whole service could have been done in an hour, especially since I had an appointment. It would have been more aggravating if I had other things scheduled. Still, 2 1/2 hours seems excessive.

Friendly service people, but I didn't get the news that I needed more service until well into the second hour of waiting.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/25/2019

Carolyn,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Montpelier, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating
We just stopped in without an appointment and r
They worked us right in. Since we aren’t from Logan it worked out great for us.

Reed,

Smithfield, UT
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service with knowledgeable employees!
Staff is friendly and knows what they are doing!

TH
Teresa H.
Wellsville, UT
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Car maintenance
I Trust them, they do good work, very nice people, and I find them reliable and I can get my car in timely.

Teresa,

WF
Wendy F.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Heated seat cost
Aside from the cost to get my heated seat repaired, service dept top notch

Wendy,

Janet W.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
The people at Hyundai of Logan are the best. They work quickly and efficiently to help maintain my Sonata. I love my Sonata and am glad to allow the service department take care of my baby.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/18/2019

Janet,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Sandy C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I always have a great experience at Hyundai! Jon is especially kind and super engaged. I appreciate that I can trust him and his recommendations. My daughter owns a Toyota but had her last oil change at Hyundai since the Toyota service center couldn’t get her in. She was impressed and said it was a much better experience. She felt like the people at Hyundai were more honest and not trying to get her to have work done that she didn’t need. Trust is a big issue when it come to car dealerships. Hyundai is one you can trust!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/15/2019

Sandy,

Hyrum, UT
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Manager I have ever encountered!
Always understanding and I have witnessed them going above and beyond to do extra for their customers when possible!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/14/2019