Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.054546/5Overall Rating 3.054546/5Overall Rating 3.054546/5rating 3.054546rating 3.054546
Overall Rating 1.8545411/5rating 1.8545411rating 1.8545411rating 1.8545411rating 1.8545411

Dennis C.
Holladay, UT
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Treated well and took care of my needs
Thanks to Tyler and the mechanic who addressed my care. They were clear and concise on the time it would take and took care of all issues that were concerns.

Dennis,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

DV
Donald V.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Good experience; just an oil change
Just an oil change, but it was a good experience. Made an appointment online, showed up 30 min early (no problem), all done including wash and vacuum in less than an hour. Plus, there was an online $25 discount, which the advisor not only included (I had forgotten about it by the time I arrived at the dealer) but somehow she worked the numbers so my discount was slightly higher. Good overall.

Donald,

GH
Gordon H.
Riverton, UT
Car service
Service was taken care of in a quality manner. Service agent was very courteous and we appreciated the shiny car wash.

Gordon,

Donna S.
Tooele, UT
03/21/2019 Category: Service
You were over the top today!
I had a fuel flush done 2 days ago. Something came loose on the fuel line and I was loosing gas etc. They fixed it no charge, refilled my gas tank and pd. For the tow in. They were AMAZING. and so helpful. But their roadside assistance process was a bit challenging ...

Donna,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. I'll be sure to pass on the kind words to my service manager. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

BE
Bruce E.
Riverton, UT
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness and ease of doing business
Very good and easy process!

Bruce,

MA
Marwan A.
Gratitute
All I have to say like I said before
In and out in no time
Karl and Taylor thank you so so much for your great service and proffisionality
You guys are the Rose's of the service department
Thank you for your great work and support and your great smile
I just want to Express my deep appreciation and gratitude for karl and Taylor for their excellent job always doing their job no matter what they never get fraustrated very patient and most of all they are proffision in providing excellent service and smile
Karl, Taylor thank you so so much for your great services

Marwan,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. Ill make sure to pass on the kind words to Karl and Tyler. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

SA
Sharrie A.
West Jordan, UT
Service department
They are friendly and treat you with respect and they do a fast and great job! They always keep you informed about everything! I love Murdock

Sharrie,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. I'll make sure to pass on the kind words. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

Denny S.
South Jordan, UT
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Routine service
Oil change and tire rotation went well and on time.

Denny,

LA
Len A.
Friendly and Personal
Even when the service department was really busy, the rep was friendly and attentive... answered my questions... gave me a quote before doing the work... and did a great job explaining everything that was going to happen.
Great service department. I'll be back.

Len,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. I'll be sure to pass on the kind words. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

Kent B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Murdock has great people working for them, great customer service.

Kent,

South Jordan, UT
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Service - skip the car wash
Car wash leaves something to be desired, especially on a busy day. Slows down pickup time after services completed. Not fully dried, which leaves the vehicle very spotty.

Howard,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. I tried reaching out via phone but was unsuccessful. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so we can further discuss your last service visit.

Stuart Jack

Boyd S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick, efficient and friendly
So far the staff has taken care of the car's needs. Hopefully that will continue as the car ages and the warrantee gets toward the end.

Boyd,

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
New Service!!! Sales people in the Service department!!!
Not happy in being up sold on services in the Service Department. Went in for a oil change and was told I needed $1500 in services on a 2015 model!

Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. I will forward your concern on to the service manager to make sure this does not happen again. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

Bad tire
They fixed it but going home it blew.

Roxanne,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. I tried reaching out to you via phone but was unsuccessful.  Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so we can further discuss your last service visit.

Stuart Jack and Karl Miller

Roxanne,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me yesterday. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment .

RP
Raymond P.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Very personable. This my 3rd Hyundai Sonata. They will do anything possible to please the customer.
Murdock is the only place to buy, with time honored courtesy and service at Reasonable Prices.

Raymond,

Draper, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review
Did great!

Service appt.
The paper work was incorrect as to the type of car I was driving

2019 Hyundai Kona
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Car wash
Comments are in the previous posts

Patrick,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. Thank you for taking the time to speak with Stuart today. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Jerry L.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
service
Great service and got it all done fast.
AUDREY D., Warranty Admin from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 03/18/2019

Jerry,

Fruitland, UT
03/16/2019 Category: Service
honest
please be honest about how long the wait is.
AUDREY D., Warranty Admin from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 03/18/2019