Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 2.9047636/5Overall Rating 2.9047636/5rating 2.9047636rating 2.9047636rating 2.9047636
Overall Rating 1.8372065/5rating 1.8372065rating 1.8372065rating 1.8372065rating 1.8372065

Cottonwood Heights, UT
wonderful service
everything went wonderful

EI
Edward I.
Great place
A friendly business from all of the staff.

Cassie W.
Cool peeps
Quick and easy

Sandy, UT
customer
thanks for the service

Jared M.
Customer Service
Amazing work on my vehicle

Riverton, UT
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Very good service
I’m very happy

Tooele, UT
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Best Dealership around!
We love taking our Hyundai’s for serving because the staff is amazing!! We love dealing with Karl Miller. He is so friendly and makes it easy to do business with.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/16/2018 Category: Service
My service person went above and beyond to help figure out why I wasn’t getting the right package that I had paid for. It was really nice of her.

Layton, UT
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent last service visit
This visit was much better than the last two visits we have had. This visit the service person was very efficient and courteous . Although this visit was only for an oil change and tire rotation, the services where done promptly and we where on our way for our other activities we had scheduled.
The last time we where in for an oil change, we had a scheduled appointment and it took two hours for some reason and my wife had to remind the service people that she was there, because she watched others who came after her, leaving with their services done.. Needless to say my wife was not happy and felt she had been forgotten and was late to some other activities she had planned for that day.
The time before that, ( again just for an oil change) the service adviser tried to get my wife to get a wheel alignment during her visit because a computer readout showed that is was slightly out of alignment. Our car was not experiencing any pulling to the left or right and does not have any unusual tire wear. We lease this vehicle and she explained that because we have low miles that that should be covered under the warranty. The service adviser then indicated that she should schedule another appointment to come back in. My wife felt the service adviser was trying to sell her something she did not need.

So, Thank you for this last visit, it restored our faith in the Murdock way of doing business. We purchased/leased because of the way we where treated by our salesperson and want that to be the same in the service area as well.
TAINE J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. We are happy to hear that we were able to change your mind as a customer about our service department. We appreciate your business here at Murdock Hyundai.

CL
Carl L.
Woods Cross, UT
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe oil change
Car was not washed just vacuumed
TAINE J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 07/16/2018

Carl,

I apologize that we did not get your vehicle vacuumed. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your last visit. Thank you for being a customer here at Murdock Hyundai.

Taine Jack

BC
Brenda C.
West Jordan, UT
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Vacuum instructions for car wash didn't seem get passed along
As I was checking the car in everything was handled in great fashion. Disappointing to see that the request made for vacuuming the front floor mats didn't appear to have been given. When I asked the young man who was working the wash/vacuum line to hit the floor mats, it became clear that even though the instructions may have been given the execution of such was going to be half-baked and sloppy at best... if he had been my teenager there would have been an "attitude" adjustment and instruction around the value of a work ethic. I say something now because this is a very different than what I have experienced previously.

Brenda,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. We look forward to seeing you for your next service needs. Our goal every service is to provide you with the best customer service and earn the right to achieve a five star rating.

Sherri W.
Magna, UT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Getting things done
As always service is courteous and prompt.

My tire pressure light has come back on and it's only been one week since it was reset

Sherri,

Riverton, UT
07/13/2018 Category: Service
They care about me
Awesome people that always let me know they care more about me than just making a buck

Ruth B.

TAINE J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 07/13/2018

Baodong,

2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Don’t trust inspections
Read the comments already left
TAINE J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to this survey. I apologize that your last visit did not go well for you. If you could give me a call at your earliest convenience so we can further discuss your last visit. Thank you for being a customer here at Murdock Hyundai in Murray.

AH
Aliyah H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
They get the job done!
Murdock Hyundai is a special place with amazing humans that work day in and day out to ensure each customer feels like family! From the warmness and attentiveness that Nicky displays, to the excellent execution of services that Nick ensures, to the calm collectiveness that Karl exudes, this place truly knows what it’s doing!!

Aliyah,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. It brings us such delight that we are able to give you the service that you as a customer deserve. We appreciate your business here at Murdock Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

Midvale, UT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service on Recall
Work completed in less time than the estimated time given by the service employee who took my information when I brought in my car. Got a recall done as well as another recall I did not know about. Waiting room was clean and my car was washed and vacuumed.
TAINE J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs! Our goal every service is to serve you with the best customer experience and earn the right to achieve a 5-star rating.

Byron B.
Ogden, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast resolution for a warranty issue
A warning light showed up on my Sonata Hybrid, I showed up without an appointment around 9, dropped of the car and by 2pm received a call saying the defective part had been replaced.
TAINE J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 07/11/2018

Byron,

Stephen M.
Midvale, UT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile!
Murdock Hyundai has always been top notch with there customer service, and car maintenance service! I have been coming here for almost 5 years and have always felt well taken care off! I highly recommend, and trust these guys!
TAINE J. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 07/11/2018