Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 2.8571445/5Overall Rating 2.8571445/5rating 2.8571445rating 2.8571445rating 2.8571445
Overall Rating 1.8571429/5rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429

VC

Larue S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Tyler was very eager to take care of my car and see that is was serviced.

Tooele, UT
12/14/2018 Category: Service
They always keep me posted on what is being done, or things that really do need attention. They always ask before they do anything they find amiss.
Very nice people to work with. They keep me informed on progress of my vehicle.

LW
Larry W.
Midvale, UT
Got me in and out fast
Just needed a quick oil change, tire rotation and winter preparation. The service agent said it would be done in 45 minutes, saved me an UBER ride, and was completed early in less than 40 minutes. We all make better decisions when we know the facts.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great, prompt and knowledgeable
Fabulous experience in car care. Karl is the greatest.

Michael W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil change on the fly.
Stopped by for an unscheduled oil change, was in and out in no time. Service department at Murdock Hyundai in Murray has always been fast and friendly.

KC
Karren C.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Nearby reliable service
Appointment at my convenience. On time "in and out service". Extra nice to have it washed and vacuumed at visit.

Jared C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service and comfortable waiting area, with wifi
...

Rod H.
FAST
Great place to get service. Work was covered under warrantee. In and out in less than 2 hours! Best Hyundai shop in SLC

Rod

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. We appreciate your business at Murdock Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you for your next service needs!

GL
Garth L.
Pleasant Grove, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast
They had it completed and ready for me before I knew it. Great people and easy process at the Cashier window too!

Garth

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Did they really do the work
This is the third time taking my car In for service, and there has always been one thing or another that they say they have done but they haven't. So this is starting to make my confidence in them lower, I'm now unsure if the service they say they are doing is really getting done. It's upsetting.
JASMEN S. from Murdock Hyundai Murray responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I tried to contact you but was unsuccessful. I would like to visit with you about your recent experience with us. Please give me a call when you are free.

MJ
Marvin J.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional service
I stopped for an oil change and car wash without an appointment. They got to me quickly and had the car ready 20 minutes before expected. Thanks for the great service.

Marvin

Diane

Tina B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/11/2018 Category: Service
My service advise is the best
I bought my car new from a different dealer and did not like to take my car in for service due to the attitude of the service advisers there. I started to take my car to the Murdock Hyundai of Murray and have been very happy will all of my experiences. I am thinking of purchasing a new car and the main reason I am considering a new Hyundai is because of Tyler Bennett my service adviser at the dealership. He is always very friendly, helpful and willing to go beyond to make me feel like a value customer. If you need great service advise I would recommend Tyler.

Tina

SF
Stephen F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Professional and Friendly Service!!!
I was greeted by Tyler and he explained everything that I had requested and gave me a time frame of about 2 hours. He asked is I wanted a ride home, and I said that I would wait. He said, if you change your mind please let me know and I will get you a ride. Turns out the update and oil change took close to 70 minute!!! Tyler went through the checklist that I had requested and made sure that everything was completed. Cashier was very nice and joked with me about the weather. All in all it was a very pleasurable experience and this is the way that a business should be managed.

Stephen

TG
Tony G.
South Jordan, UT
Customer service
The customer service is INSANE!
They make you feel as though you are their only customer. You are treated with respect, always in a business matter and atmosphere, and are totally, honest and open in their communication.
This is the difference between Murdock and other car dealerships... personal customer service.

Tony

EC
Eric C.
South Jordan, UT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/11/2018 Category: Service
They are willing to listen and very eager to please.

Eric

Debra M.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/11/2018 Category: Service
They were ready for me at appointment time. They followed up with me to let me know where in the process they were doing it.

Debra

Sandy, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Tyler Bennett and Karl Miller were great to work with. They got my Elantra in immediately and I was done in no time