Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Steve B.
Eagleville, TN
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the people did excellent work.

AT
Andy T.
Ford Expedition
04/30/2019
Friendly professional service
Up front pricing and expectations. Friendly customer service rep and technicians. Prompt service allowed us to get on with the rest of our day with confidence that our vehicle was safe.

Jeremy B.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/29/2019
Only shop I use
Eric and family are fantastic. As my vehicle got older, I was there for a lot of different issues. They have always been fair and honest.

Kaylen B.
Mazda CX-7
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Kaylen said the staff got the job done with what she needed, and it was pretty good.

Christiana, TN
Toyota Yaris
04/17/2019
Great and experienced service

AT
Andy T.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Andy said the staff figured out what was wrong quickly, they got the part and got the work done in a timely manner.

AH
Aaron H.
La Vergne, TN
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the staff make it as easy as it can possibly be. The loaner vehicles are incredible.

CG
Christopher G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Chevrolet Pickup
04/06/2019
Honesty and integrity
I appreciated the patience given to me while the decision was made to let MAR do the work or not. I was very glad to let you do the work.

IB
Irwin B.
Jeep Patriot
04/04/2019
Friendly and honest
Brought my car in for oil change and a tire rotation. The tech found an oil leak and said it may be under warranty. They called the dealership for me and found out it was under warranty. They were very honest from the start and I will continue to bring my cars there for service.

Roger C.
Smyrna, TN
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Roger said they did a good job but it was lot more expensive than he thought it would be.

Dodge Avenger
04/01/2019
HONESTLY
Very clean and outgoing atmosphere , bummed they aren't open on weekends , also the didn't charge the guy in front of me for diagnostic but just drove my car and said hey this is whats going on and surely charged me the 59.99 . as a single mom that was BOLOGNA !
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 04/21/2019

Hi Kimberly, there may be some confusion on your part. We did not waive the diagnostic fee for the client in front of you. He came in for a wheel alignment that we could not perform due to issues with his vehicle, so we did not charge him. You were informed of the diagnostic fee up front. We were very accommodating to you and your spirited young daughter. The brake diagnostic for your car included putting it on the lift, the wheels were taken off to thoroughly inspect the brakes, and the car was test driven. We found poor workmanship on the brake work from another shop. We offered to waive the brake diagnostic fee with the recommended brake repair, but you declined the repair. We were sympathetic of your situation and offered to also give you an additional 10% off. We also shared that the diagnostic would be credited toward the repair upon your return. We additionally made a recommendation on how to approach the other shop about the faulty brake repair they performed on your car the day before. We employ a single mom and can only imagine how difficult it can be at times. Unfortunately, we still have rent and payroll for the quality work that is performed. We are distressed that you have failed to direct your frustration toward the shop that charged you $200 for a faulty break repair. We hope you are able to find a resolution that meets your needs.

HK
Handani K.
Chrysler Sebring
03/30/2019
Chrysler Sebring Convertible
I am glad to bring our Chrysler Sebring convertible to this brand new auto repair business. They identified the root cause of the convertible problem and replaced the failed components. They did not guess the issue (unlike other repair shops which had costed me lots of money and frustrations for returning several back & forth trips). This was my first visit to Mboro Auto Repair and I will definitely bring all our cars to this shop for our next auto repair work. They provided me with "great customer care" and "very reasonable pricing". If you're looking for a reputable and knowledgeable auto mechanics that take great care of your vehicles, give Mboro Auto Repair a chance! You will not be disappointed.

Jim S.
Mercury Villager
03/28/2019
Professional
May increase stars after next visit. First visit very professional waiting area clean. Called with diagnosis as promised. Overall good first impression.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Thanks for the review.

Meloney H.
03/25/2019
They do a great job
I know they will fix it . Have never had a problem with them

LH
Les H.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Les said that the place was very good. The work was accomplished for less than estimated. Management and technicians were totally honest and forthright regarding repairs and gave him the most economical pricing.

Jeffrey H.
Jeep Commander
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the business provided good service that was also quick.

KC
Kaitlyn C.
Christiana, TN
Volkswagen GTI
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Kaitlyn said this business was honest.

EF
Elijah F.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Elijah said this business had the best price around, they were friendly and worked with him to figure things out, and it all worked out very quickly.

Charles H.
Manchester, TN
Kia Sportage
02/21/2019
Great Service and Atmosphere
Having a place you can trust and rely on is hard to find when it comes to automotive repair. Fortunately, I found that place. I would recommend this family owned business to anyone. If you are tired of being treated like a number at your current service repair then make your way here where they treat you like family. #1 in my book. Thanks again, for the friendly service.

LW
Laura W.
Volvo XC60
02/21/2019
Outstanding service!
I was glad to see a repair shop that was as great as Kee’s now that Mr. Kee has retired. They were able to fix a minor problem that even the dealer couldn’t fix and other than the diagnostic fee there was no charge!