12/04/2019
Very nice staff. Good service. Recommend

James R.
Dodge Dakota
12/03/2019 Category: Service
James said that he would recommend this business for service.

MT
Melissa T.
Mc Minnville, TN
11/25/2019
Best service I've ever received when it comes to maintenance/repairs on my vehicles.
Murfreesboro Auto Repair is by far the best, most outstanding Auto repair company within at least 100 miles if not more. The office was already closed, but I contacted the company via email. Within just a few hours, I had received a response that they would be willing to look at my vehicle. Next morning, I called and spoke with Clara, who was kind and listened to what my needs were. I was able to make an appointment that very same day for someone to look at my car.

This company was very accommodating as I had two different areas of my car needing diagnostics, I was still able to work from within their building. I would not have been able to do that with other repair shops. The owner Eric was very kind, as were the mechanics in the back. When the mechanic could not hear the grinding sound I had reported, he didn't assume what the issue was, but actually had me drive around with him to try and show him the noise. Even more, once he looked at my car again, he not only told me what the issues were, but actually showed me on the vehicle itself! Never in my life has that ever happened. I'm only apologetic that I did not remember the gentleman's name so I could mention him here.

The company sticks to what they say, even with the Loaner Vehicle! I was so grateful to have that, as I live nearly an hour away, so getting to an from would have otherwise been an expensive problem. With all the work that needed done on my car, it was finished by 11am the next morning! Super fast, super friendly shop! I would recommend for anyone to have any service completed on their vehicle with Murfreesboro Auto Repair! They are my new Mechanics!

Thank you all, Eric, Clara and all the mechanics for your great service!

KD
Katie D.
Suzuki Forenza
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Katie said they are a family owned business and she appreciates that.

PG
Paula G.
11/20/2019
Takes great care of my odyssey
Erica and his team are very efficient and attentive. They use quality parts(usually OEM) and give a great warranty.

Dave L.
Bradyville, TN
11/14/2019
Great Service. Thank You!!!
Had a window not working on my truck and called on Thursday to get it in. Clara got me in Friday morning, it was fixed, and working great. Glad I found your office after Moving to the area. Definitely my go to when I can’t get it fixed myself.

Thank you Eric and all the staff.

LI
Len I.
Nolensville, TN
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Len said this business has good service and pricing. It is an excellent place for service. They are timely.

RO
Robin O.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Robin said the staff get the job done, they are nice, polite and they do good work.

BC
Brandon C.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the business managed to get it done quick enough and on time, but the price was a little more than he expected. He added they were nice enough to do it and he didn't have a problem with it, at all.

CP
Caleb P.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Caleb said he would recommend the business for service.

DE
Dayton E.
Chrysler Sebring
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Dayton said the business had great customer service, they got the job done fast and it seemed like so far, they did a good job. The manager, the owner and the lady up front were very nice people.

09/28/2019
Excellent friendly service
I’ve used Murfreesboro auto repair twice to get my car aligned. They are cheaper than the dealership and do a great job.

PF
Patrick F.
Nashville, TN
Jeep Liberty
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the staff did a super, excellent job. He stated that everyone was extremely good and he had no problem with the service.

AL
Abbey L.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with William. He said Abbey's vehicle is working fine.

LN
Linda N.
09/17/2019
AC repair
All the employees were very helpful and made my visit very plesant. I so enjoyed spending time with Bama. Thank you so much for all your help.