Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Dorie M.
Newburgh, IN
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Dorie said they answered all of her questions and did exactly what she paid them to do.

VM
Vecus M.
Snellville, GA
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Vecus said that the place was very professional, handled his Tahoe's situation in a good manner, kept him up to date with the service and there were no problems.

04/29/2020
Brake service was done in a timely manner and at a market price
Due to the virus, I never entered the lobby so it's difficult to say anything negative or positive except everyone was very friendly and service was done on a timely basis at a decent price. Brakes' seem fine.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2020

We are sorry on your first visit that we could not meet you in person. We are all adjusting during this challenging time. In an effort to keep our staff healthy and stay open, we are not allowing customers in the lobby. We are doing our best to navigate the right way to support our client base. We appreciate your business and understanding.

James K.
04/26/2020
Best shop in town
Brought my car elsewhere in January and they told me it would be 1700-3000 to repair . When it was diagnosed here the repair was only 300! Recently had another problem with my car called to bring it in was told on the phone it probably would be about 200-500 to fix. After 1 1/2 hours they called me to say the car was fixed and "no charge "because the repair was under warranty. NICE TO DEAL WITH HONEST PEOPLE!!! DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

04/16/2020
Maintenance on vehicle
I would recommend Murfreesboro Auto Repair. Always up front with you and excellence communication skills.

Matthew P.
Greenville, SC
Lexus IS F
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said the service was great.

BC
Brian C.
Acura ILX
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Brian said this business did what they said they would do in a timely manner.

AG
Adolpuhus G.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Adolpuhus said this was the first time he has used this business and everything was done over the phone.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2020

We our currently are not allow customers in our lobby due to the Covid-19 state of emergency. This is not our preferred way of doing business. We want to have direct interaction with our clients. Unfortunately, this is not possible due to safety concerns for our business and staff. Our hope is to be back to business as usual soon. We appreciate your patience in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

04/06/2020
Repair
Great job on the brakes guys

Dwayne C.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Dwayne said the technicians gave good service all the way around. They did a good job.

PT
Patricia T.
Tennessee
Honda Accord Wgn
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said she received a call from the business that gave her the wrong information on the battery warranty. They corrected that and sent her an email. They gave her a copy of the invoice that had the warranty information concerning the warranty, which was totally different than what they had told her and is still not complete. They told her that she could come back even though they were closed and they would install the battery. She spoke to a different person that offered to put a different one in and at one point they told her it would cost more and at another point they said it wouldn't cost more. Her vehicle is running and she is hoping the warranty she has will fulfill its purpose. When they put the battery in, she disagreed with the price. They said they were going to waive the testing, but then they added it back on.

03/28/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said she feels ripped off. They took her vehicle, put the battery in and brought it back to her. They didn't fulfill her request on letting her know nor wrote down how long her warranty was. For the money that she spent she does not feel like she was accommodated how she should have been. The place is awesome, but she will not be going back for servicing unless her battery fails before her warranty is up. She would not recommend this business for service due to these issues.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 03/30/2020

We are sorry that you were disatisfied with your experience. We waived the diagnostic fee for this repair and offered a 10% discount. We did charge for the battery, time to install, and retest the electrical system. Our managers personally delivered the car to your place of residence. Per our discussion we sent you a new copy of the final invoice via email to ensure you had the correct warranty information. We understand that we may be more expensive on batteries then the parts store that installs for free. No matter what the service, our ASE techicians bill us anytime they work on a vehicle. Unfortunately, there is nothing more that could have been done on pricing or to provide personalized service. We wish you the best in the future.

Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2020

Thank you for improving the rating on your review. You may be confused on a few of the details. You spoke with my sevice manager first , concerning the battery and install. He reviewed all the pricing before we performed the work. We recommeded the 18 month battery due to your cost concerns. I (the owner) am who you spoke with both times that you referrenced in the review. The first time you and I spoke concerning pickup you asked about the warranty. At the time I specified it was usually 36 months, but that I would need to verify the warranty on this brand and level of battery. I added the warranty infomation to the invoice as promised. Our manager personally delivered the car to your place of residence, however, he forgot to bring an update copy of the invoice. Per our discussion, I sent you a new copy of the final invoice via email to ensure you had the correct warranty information. We did charge for the battery and time to install (which included a re-test), but we did not add a charge for testing into the ticket. The 36 month warranty battery is more expensive then the installed battery. In an effort to address your concerns, we offered to swap out the 18 month battery with the 36 month battery at no cost to you. Murfreesboro Auto Repair is not closed, however we are not allowing customers to wait in the lobby due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We are all having to make adjustments during this difficult time. We sorry if this may have caused you any inconvenience.

Joseph M.
03/26/2020
Trustworthy, Fast, and Reliable
I know this place charges a little more, but I gladly pay that little more because I know it’ll be diagnosed honestly and repaired properly.

Rick M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/25/2020
Great customer service and courteous. Repair done in a timely manner and at a reasonable price.

Mike B.
03/19/2020
The staff at Murfreesboro auto repair are extraordinary they have went above and beyond to make sure that my truck was properly diagnosed and repaired to my satisfaction. They also saved me a whole lot of money on repairs and they actually came in under what they originally quoted . I would highly recommend them to anyone needing auto repair work.

WD
Wylie D.
Dodge Dakota
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Wylie said that the staff and the customer service were really great. However, he is going to have to return again because the vehicle still has issues.