Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EA
Eddie A.
Pontiac Vibe
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Eddie said the owner at the business was very informative regarding his vehicle.

Marvin S.
Nissan Versa Note
02/19/2019
Feb2019 Oil change 2017Versa
I began using Murfreesboro Auto Repair because they are a AAA approved repair place. I can make an appointment on-line and will do service in a reasonable time and will try their best to meet my expectations.

Dave L.
Bradyville, TN
02/18/2019
Thanks again!
Had something act up with my new / used truck and stopped in to have a check done on a Friday. We scheduled for Monday morning first thing. Got my truck in, diagnosed, fixed, and out the door in 4 hours. Second time you helped me out.

Thanks again to everyone there. Bama too.

Rachel B.
Geo Prizm
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Rachel said the business provided excellent service. They were friendly, polite, and professional.

Mike H.
01/22/2019
Fair and Reliable
Great service at a fair price. Friendly and they keep you updated on repairs. I felt reassured speaking directly to the mechanic working on the car.

John M.
Toyota Prius v
01/16/2019 Category: Service
John said they did what they said they would do, it was a reasonable price, and everything went well

Randall B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Randall said the staff did a great job.

AH
Aaron H.
La Vergne, TN
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the business did a good job but the prices are too high.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2019

Hi Aaron, thanks for the overall positive review. We take our longtime customer feedback very seriously. We reviewed the ticket from your last visit. We found the diagnostic time should have been reduced based the actual time we spent on the vehicle. This is most like why the price for the diagnostic appeared high. We apologize for any miscommuncations or oversights on our part. We additionally appreciate you taking our call and allowing us to make things right with a service credit.

Cord B.
Smyrna, TN
Subaru BRZ
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Cord said the work turned out great. The price of the repairs was a little high.

Mary B.
Franklin, TN
01/08/2019
Professional and friendly
Murfreesboro Auto is always so professional and friendly when we take our cars in for service. They take time to explain what they discovered and talk through my options. I never feel pressured.

HM
Herman M.
Leavenworth, KS
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/05/2019
Stranded on vacation, not.
Returning from vacation, I had a breakdown and saw reviews were good for this service center. They got me in, explained what they found and kept me informed of what was going on. They were polite, professional and courteous. They also have a very nice and playful dog which helped pass the time. Big thanks to them for getting me back on the road!

Mark M.
12/18/2018
Great staff, great service!
My GMC Sierra had a traction control light coming on and was not wanting to shift out of park. They diagnosed it and confirmed the suspected part was the actual problem, replaced it and had the truck ready to be picked up in a few hours. No guess work, no throwing parts at it, just competent mechanics doing their job right.

John W.
Saltillo, MS
12/18/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was very good.

Chris C.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he received good service from the staff.

KD
Kenneth D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said the customer service is excellent at this business. He has not had any problems with them.

LH
Lee Anne H.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/03/2018
Very professional and caring
Extremely professional and honest. Even helped me to keep within a range I could afford. No pressure or additional sales pitches for unnecessary work. Just addressed my issue and fixed it within a reasonable time. Even provided me with a free loaner car so I could get to work and not miss an entire day. Thank you for everything! I will be back for any future repair and maintenance work

Ron G.
11/30/2018
Awesome service!
My family took our vehicle for much needed repairs. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. We will definitely recommend Murfreesboro Auto Repair and will return.

Tim S.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Tim said his vehicle is working fine. The service was good.

Jeep Patriot
11/16/2018
Friendly service and good work.
The staff were very friendly and their service was prompt. They have a very nice waiting area. I have moved here recently and have needed a dependable auto mechanic. This was my first time there and I would definitely go back next time I need service.

TG
Tiffany G.
11/15/2018
Commitment To Customer Service
Very courteous staff and committed to service excellence. Transparent regarding diagnostics and what to expect regarding repair time and cost. Focused on providing most affordable parts. Demonstrated commitment to being provider of choice for all of my automotive repair needs. Highly recommended!