Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

QA
Qetuwrah A.
01/02/2018
Engine coolant repair
My cars thermostat messed up one morning on my way to work and I called murfreesboro auto repair. They gave me a loaner car for free while they fixed my car. They are pleasant people to work with and have done excellent jobs on all my cars.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you Qetuwrah! We are always happy to help!

TD
Tierra D.
12/29/2017
Very professional auto service and staff!!

Jim B.
Ram Pickup
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Jim said the employees were polite. He was happy and satisfied with their service.

LG
Lynn G.
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Lynn said the team provided awesome service. They got her taken care of and out the door.

ZW
Zach W.
Tennessee
Nissan Xterra
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Zach said the business had a quick turn-around time. The service was great. They communicated, keeping in contact.

BD
Bunja D.
Tennessee
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Bunja said he was happy that the staff treated him well. They kept him updated on what they were doing. He was impressed with the service.

David D.
Stone Mountain, GA
Chevrolet S-10
12/13/2017
Radiator replacement & Coolant flush
Service was professional, friendly, timely & reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

Robert C.
Maryville, TN
Pontiac G6
12/05/2017
Great Customer Service
Had to get my rotors replaced a couple of months ago. Found this place and was able to help replace them. Few months later, started having issues again with the front rotor. Came in and they replaced it with no extra charge. Affordable and convenient.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 12/05/2017

Robert, thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure to take care of you!

Kayla B.
11/14/2017
Best auto repair
I will always use these guys for anything done to my vehicles. I have brought three different vehicles to them and they always tell me what I need and their pricing is very reasonable. I trust them fully. They are like our second family.

AA
Atarah A.
Pontiac G6
10/25/2017
This auto shop has continuously provided me excellent service and saved me a lot of money from other predatory auto shops. The owners are also very personable and committed to prividing great customer service, they take the time to explain parts and service in more detail when needed, and they have a great, adorable dog!
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 10/25/2017

Atarah, we cannot thank you enough for the kind review! It's truly a pleasure to help!

Megan M.
Chevrolet S-10
10/06/2017
Honest, personable, quality shop
Murfreesboro Auto Repair was recommended to me by AAA when my truck broke down and I could not be more greatful that they sent me to them. The owner personally handled my truck, calling multiple places to find the lowest price on the highest quality parts. They quickly diagnosed my problem free since I was also going to do my repair with them and within the hour had an estimate for me. They even gave me a loaner car FOR FREE (!!!!!) while my truck was being repaired because they know life rolls on even when your vehicle doesn't. They did the repairs quickly and at a discount because I am an MTSU student. They are very conscious of how much repairs cost and try their best to keep the price as low as possible without compromising the quality of their work. I felt very welcome in the shop and was not talked down to about what was being done. There was no up selling of parts that may need to be replaced like at the chain shops. There was never any pressure to fix anything other than the problem I was having. They did the repairs quickly and did a fantastic job! I will return to them even for regular maintenance because I trust the quality and care MAR puts into their work. In my lifetime of owning cars, I have never had as great of an experience as I had here. This place is the best and I have told anyone who will listen that if they need anything in terms of car repair or maintenance, Murfreesboro Auto Repair is the place to go!
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 10/06/2017

We cannot thank you enough for the lovely review! It was truly our pleasure to help!

Rebecca R.
Fackler, AL
Honda Civic Cpe
09/29/2017
Really GREAT and HONEST people!!
We were out of town and our brakes failed on the interstate!! Very scary but AAA sent us to wonderful people to help us. They kept us informed, took us to our appt at the VA and came back to pick us up. Ordered the parts, fixed our vehicle, and got us back on the road home that afternoon even though they had to stay a little later than usual. Very friendly, nice facility to wait with water, cold drinks, coffee, TV to watch, and a sweet dog to play with!! Cost very reasonable with warranty.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 09/29/2017

Thank you Rebecca!! Happy to help!

QA
Qetuwrah A.
Scion tC
09/16/2017
I got an oil change with air filter replacement and window wiper replacement. They gave me a discount for my AAA membership and they were really nice.

NK
Nancy K.
09/13/2017
Excellent work, caring people
This was our first experience with Murfreesboro Auto Repair. Everyone was so friendly, the work was done quickly and was affordable.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 09/13/2017

Thank you so much Nancy for the kind words! It was a pleasure to help you!

Jason B.
Kia Forte
08/30/2017
A+ Customer Service, Honest & Reasonable Prices
The amazing, friendly staff at Murfreesboro Auto Repair goes above and beyond to ensure I receive the best care possible. They only use OEM parts, and their technicians are extremely knowledgeable and do a great job. Pricing is very reasonable, and estimates are fully explained prior to any work being done. They DO NOT try to upsell at all! My immediate trust was gained, and I will take my vehicles to Murfreesboro Auto Repair for all maintenance and repairs.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/30/2017

Thank you!! We truly appreciate the kind words!

Daniel H.
Christiana, TN
08/26/2017
They got me taken care of very fast and even offered a loaner car while mine we being worked on. Very happy with the work that was done and haven't had any trouble since!

Doug W.
08/25/2017
Easy to work with and they got everything done
Brakes, alternator, battery, cables and electric lock (small hicup with lock but they fixed it quickly) were all fixed/replaced quickly and correctly.

Rodney W.
Nashville, TN
08/25/2017
Will return
great customer service! john did a wonderful job!

David C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2017
Prompt, professional service
Friendly staff and a quick turnaround on our repair. Great experience and I will be back.

John B.
08/23/2017
Fast honest service
Brought my ford f150 in for repair, they diagnosed the problem, advised what was wrong and let me know how much it would be before repairing. Repair was made same day. I recommend them to all. They are fast, honest and very polite.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you so much for the kind words! We greatly apreciate it!