Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Nathan R.
Murfreesboro, TN
06/05/2019
$100 for a radiator cap
Place was clean, people where very nice, but the prices just didn't sit right with me. I had my previous car looked at and when it was something as simple as a radiator cap, they only charged me for the cap. Here I had to pay the full overheat inspection, labor, and for the gas cap which cost me over $100... Just for an $8 cap I could have replaced myself if only I had watched YouTube first.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 06/29/2019

We are sorry you feel dissatified with your experience. We did a coolant pressure test which is what allowed us to discover the cap was leaking. The cap only leaked when pressure was placed on the system. So a full diagnostic was performed on your vehicle. We shared the diagnostic fee upfront. We on occasions have unfair evaluation on sevices when compairing on a apple to oranges level. Clients at times can get better pricing on purchasing parts themselves or performing work themselves. We are glad we were able to help with your car. We are dissappoint that you do not see the value of the services we provide.