Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

PT
Patricia T.
Tennessee
Honda Accord Wgn
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said she received a call from the business that gave her the wrong information on the battery warranty. They corrected that and sent her an email. They gave her a copy of the invoice that had the warranty information concerning the warranty, which was totally different than what they had told her and is still not complete. They told her that she could come back even though they were closed and they would install the battery. She spoke to a different person that offered to put a different one in and at one point they told her it would cost more and at another point they said it wouldn't cost more. Her vehicle is running and she is hoping the warranty she has will fulfill its purpose. When they put the battery in, she disagreed with the price. They said they were going to waive the testing, but then they added it back on.

03/28/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said she feels ripped off. They took her vehicle, put the battery in and brought it back to her. They didn't fulfill her request on letting her know nor wrote down how long her warranty was. For the money that she spent she does not feel like she was accommodated how she should have been. The place is awesome, but she will not be going back for servicing unless her battery fails before her warranty is up. She would not recommend this business for service due to these issues.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 03/30/2020

We are sorry that you were disatisfied with your experience. We waived the diagnostic fee for this repair and offered a 10% discount. We did charge for the battery, time to install, and retest the electrical system. Our managers personally delivered the car to your place of residence. Per our discussion we sent you a new copy of the final invoice via email to ensure you had the correct warranty information. We understand that we may be more expensive on batteries then the parts store that installs for free. No matter what the service, our ASE techicians bill us anytime they work on a vehicle. Unfortunately, there is nothing more that could have been done on pricing or to provide personalized service. We wish you the best in the future.

Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2020

Thank you for improving the rating on your review. You may be confused on a few of the details. You spoke with my sevice manager first , concerning the battery and install. He reviewed all the pricing before we performed the work. We recommeded the 18 month battery due to your cost concerns. I (the owner) am who you spoke with both times that you referrenced in the review. The first time you and I spoke concerning pickup you asked about the warranty. At the time I specified it was usually 36 months, but that I would need to verify the warranty on this brand and level of battery. I added the warranty infomation to the invoice as promised. Our manager personally delivered the car to your place of residence, however, he forgot to bring an update copy of the invoice. Per our discussion, I sent you a new copy of the final invoice via email to ensure you had the correct warranty information. We did charge for the battery and time to install (which included a re-test), but we did not add a charge for testing into the ticket. The 36 month warranty battery is more expensive then the installed battery. In an effort to address your concerns, we offered to swap out the 18 month battery with the 36 month battery at no cost to you. Murfreesboro Auto Repair is not closed, however we are not allowing customers to wait in the lobby due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We are all having to make adjustments during this difficult time. We sorry if this may have caused you any inconvenience.

Samuel W.
Tennessee
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Samuel said the employees called and cleared up any questions he had.

03/17/2018 Category: Service
Samuel said the business was unable to perform a full, satisfactory service to the vehicle.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 03/21/2018

Thanks for taking the time speak with me. We appreciate after hearing all the details your willingness to rescore. We recommended replacement of the plugs to determine the health of the car. The orignal plugs were bad, and we could not determine the car needed an engine till replacing them. We also helped you sell your vehicle while allowing the vehicle to stay parked on our lot for an extended period of time. Please let us know if you have any additional concerns.

Jacob P.
Mount Juliet, TN
Chevrolet Aveo
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Jacob's grandmother. She said that they accommodated her needs and were understanding about her situation. She had a good experience there.

Ron C.
Columbia, SC
02/25/2021
Service Professionals
Great service and repair from Hybrid Auto technicians.

Joel S.
Bradyville, TN
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Joel said he recommends this business for service.

JJ
Jeff J.
Christiana, TN
02/13/2021
We received great service. Able to get our vehicle in almost immediately and serviced in a reasonable time

GB
George B.
Nissan Titan
02/11/2021
Great
I was totally satisfied, it was my first time and was very impressed, I will definitely return for my truck needs. Thanks

Carson B.
02/09/2021
Outstanding
Not the cheapest area in Murfreesboro however here you get what you pay for. Top quality work done quickly. Eric and Chris, I believe who worked on my truck, knew exactly what they were doing. Will definitely be coming back to them if I have any more issues I need solved. Keep up the great work!

Max C.
Batavia, IL
Scion tC
02/04/2021
2009 Scion
You guys are great. My son is at MTSU, many miles away from us, and you have made us feel very comfortable with the care that you have shown both him and his car! We really appreciate it!

RP
Rasheda P.
Nashville, TN
Toyota Matrix
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Rasheda said the personnel at the business are nice, helpful and prompt. She really appreciates the assistance they gave to her.

MJ
Stand by there work

Jonah S.
Cordova, TN
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Jonah said they give good service.

DF
Dorothy F.
Buick LeSabre
01/23/2021
They make me feel cared for
Eric and staff go all out to make sure you and your vehicle are well taken care of. They take the time to answers any questions you have about your car care, and make me feel like I am important to them. I really dislike businesses where they don't know me. I mean, I walk into Murfreesboro Automotive and I am greeted by name. When they perform the diagnostic, they are honest about how long it might be before they can call with the diagnosis and length of time to fix what is wrong I feel I can trust them to be honest with me . They do not find things that don't need fixing, just to pad their bill. If I want to see the old parts they are willing to show me. I am good a judging people, and I feel I am dealing with an honest, hardworking bunch of people at Murfreesboro Automotive. I definitely recommend taking your car to them.

YT
Yasmin T.
Dodge Caliber
01/15/2021
The customer service
I don't know much about cars and they helped me understand what was wrong with the car!

GR
Gary R.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Gary said that they're fair.