Samuel W.
Tennessee
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Samuel said the employees called and cleared up any questions he had.

03/17/2018 Category: Service
Samuel said the business was unable to perform a full, satisfactory service to the vehicle.
Eric I., Owner Operator from Murfreesboro Auto Repair responded on 03/21/2018

Thanks for taking the time speak with me. We appreciate after hearing all the details your willingness to rescore. We recommended replacement of the plugs to determine the health of the car. The orignal plugs were bad, and we could not determine the car needed an engine till replacing them. We also helped you sell your vehicle while allowing the vehicle to stay parked on our lot for an extended period of time. Please let us know if you have any additional concerns.

AF
Adrian F.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Adrian said the staff was nice, friendly, and did exactly as they said.

HS
Heather S.
La Vergne, TN
Nissan Murano
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Heather said the great service.

Christer C.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Christer said that the place kept him informed, met their timeline, communicated well and explained what they did when he picked up the vehicle.

SA
Selena A.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Selena said the service was great. She went there for a diagnostic test and found out what she needed. She was not pleased that she was not told the price of the test before hand. She stated overall everything was nice.

AP
Alyssa P.
Nashville, TN
01/18/2020
Great Experience
I was so pleased with my visit to Murfreesboro Auto Repair. The staff were friendly and honest, and I will definitely recommend their services to anyone in need of car repairs in the area.

WS
Wes S.
Bell Buckle, TN
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Wes said this business has good people, they are honest, reasonable, and they don't take advantage of people.

CN
Professional and nice.

Joe W.
01/15/2020
Excellent repair service!
Took my Ford F150 over without an appointment. Truck was running rough. Turns out one of the spark plugs had failed and was misfiring. Had a diagnosis by 10:30 am and picked up the truck that afternoon. Very satisfied! Customer service is top notch and the mechanics are fantastic. It's the only place I'll bring my truck for repairs.

Ryan M.
01/14/2020
Honesty is the best Policy
The best thing about this shop is you can trust them. They want to do what’s best for you, your car, and your situation. It’s nice going to a shop where they worry about your safety and your personal time. If your tired of sitting at a dealership and paying to not have a problem fixed, give these guys a try, and you will never go back to a dealership again.

CL
Chester L.
01/10/2020
Fixed right, fixed fast!
M'boro Auto Repair fixed my oil leak fast, at the least cost to me. My car was ready the same day I dropped it off, and I was completely satisfied. I would not hesitate to call on them again if I needed maintenance or repair on my car.

Kirby M.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Kirby said the staff were able to fix his vehicle that nobody else could.

Jeremy B.
01/08/2020
Great work as always
I brought my car in for transmission issues and they had it finished in one day! I go straight to Eric and crew everytime I have an issue.

LI
Len I.
Nolensville, TN
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Len said the staff did good service.

TD
Tyrell D.
Lexus IS 250
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Tyrell said this would be the place to contact for service. He said they're trust worthy and they didn't try to overcharge him, they gave him a fair price. He said they're always good to him and they were up front with them and told him exactly what was wrong with his vehicle. He said he will always take his vehicle to them, they're good people.