SR
Santos R.
Hyattsville, MD
02/27/2016 Category: Service
Santos said this facility has good customer service. The staff is capable of performing good service.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 03/03/2016

We appreciate the great review.  Thank you for taking the time to provide your honest opinion.

703-378-0218

NC
Nathan C.
Alexandria, VA
Lincoln Aviator
02/21/2016 Category: Service
Nathan said this business is fantastic. They provided him with information and they saved him a lot of money.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/23/2016

I really appreciate the honest review and am happy that we were able to save you money!

John H.
Toyota Tundra
02/21/2016 Category: Service
John said an employee at this business by the name of Brian is excellent.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/23/2016

I really appreciate the review and vote of confidence.

Sean S.
Mc Lean, VA
02/18/2016 Category: Service
Sean said everything about the visit was easy.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/23/2016

Thank you for your review!  I really appreciate your patronage.

BL
Brenda L.
Nokesville, VA
02/14/2016 Category: Service
Brenda said her experience with this business was perfect. Ryan, an employee, took good care of her.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/16/2016

I'm very happy to hear you had a "PERFECT" experience with our service.  Thank you for the review!

HD
Ha D.
Herndon, VA
02/13/2016
Outstanding service; This is the only place where I can put my trust on....
Outstanding service; This is the place where I can put my trust on when my car has some "real" issues which was easily diagnosed and fixed. Thank Brian for being so dedicated and honest. I would highly recommend to everyone. And I actually did recommend my family members to this place and he was also very happy too. Thank you again Brian.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/16/2016

I really appreciate the time you took to review your experience.  I'm truely thankful for customers that understand the difficulties in the automotive repair field and appreciate the effort I put in.  Thank you again for the amazing review!

TP
Tim P.
Reston, VA
Mercedes-Benz C320
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Tim said Brian goes above and beyond. He did research to find the problem, and he communicates and listens very well.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/16/2016

It's easy to listen when we have customers like you explaining what symptoms your vehicle is having. Thank you for the magnificent review!

BK
BARBARA K.
Cadillac STS
02/10/2016
Best in Town --- Can't Beat the Price
To never be horrified when leaving your car for service is the best news ever. It's a happy place at DAD'S and when you get the invoice it is fair. Thanks Brian and your new crew.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/11/2016

Thank you for your gracious review.  I will send the crew your gratitude.

AL
Alka L.
Aldie, VA
Honda Accord
02/10/2016 Category: Service
Alka said their very honest and they do good work.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/16/2016

Thank you for the vote of confidence!

MF
MIKE F.
Chantilly, VA
Nissan Maxima
02/07/2016
Outstanding Service!!
My Dad's Automotive was recommended to us by a friend. We can't say enough about how fortunate we are to have found this company! The owner, Brian, is the only person that we will ever entrust with our cars. Brian is honest, professional, and extremely fair with the cost of his services. He is always available to provide immediate consultation with any car issues. And, work is performed with a very quick turn-around time. We feel so fortunate to have finally found someone that we know will give us a fair and honest estimate, as well as an accurate diagnosis as to what is wrong with our cars. This is such peace of mind. Plus, Brian is a very nice guy! In this day and age, this is truly a rare find. Brian also goes the extra mile and makes follow-up phone calls to be certain that the work was performed satisfactorily and that there are no longer any problems. We are happy to give Brian, and Dad's Automotive, the highest rating possible. We will be lifetime customers.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/07/2016

Truly cannot be more thankful for such a rave review!  I really appreciate the time you took to write a review of this magnitude and are ecstatic to have such loyal and lifetime customers. Thank you agin and stay warm this week!

DIANE B.
02/04/2016
Personable, professional, knowledgeable and above and beyond to help and get the car fixed right and timely!
Will not use another mechanic on any car!
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

Your too kind.  I really appreciate the review.  Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Robert M.
Honda Accord
02/04/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Camellia. She said the service was excellent.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/06/2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your opinion,  I really appreciate you EXCELLENT review!

Max L.
MINI Cooper
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Max said Brian does a good job explaining what's going on, and the pricing is fair.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

Thank you for the positive review.  It truly helps us in growing our company.  Look forward to servicing you vehicle in the future.

SHELLY B.
Acura TL
01/31/2016
Acura TL ten years later
Brian was fantastic on an overview on my Acura ...gave me his recommendations on what needed to be done to get me through another 100000 miles! Awesome business and so matter of fact ...honest and friendly and a must go to for a service source😀
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

Thank you for your review.  I am appreciative of honest reviews and pleasurable customers like you.  See you in the future.

MO
MEAGAN O.
Manassas, VA
01/31/2016
Brian did a great job on my car. He is up-front and honest about the work that needs to be done and the price of the work.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

I appreciate the rave review you gave and the honesty in your kind words.  I truly believe there still are customers that appreciate the quality and hardwork that comes with this profession.  Thank you!

MICHELLE G.
Brightwood, VA
Chevrolet Colorado
01/23/2016
The service and friendly atmosphere
Very happy with quality of work and how quick it was done.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

I'm glad you noticed the difference in the atmosphere we provide.  We are very family friendly oriented and treat our customers as we would like to be treated.  Thank you very much for your review,  your opinion truly matters.

JV
JEFF V.
Manassas, VA
01/21/2016
Friendly Honest Service --Fair pricing
It's always a pleasure doing business with Brian. And I know the job is done outstanding.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

Well it's a pleasure having a customer that appreciates the quality and pricing that reflects so.  I appreciate the confidence.  Thank you for your review and opinion.

Joel B.
Acura TL
01/21/2016 Category: Service
Joel said the business provides good service, good price and good people.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

Honesty is all we want in any review, as it allows us to improve and grow.  We could not do it without good customers like you. Thank you for your honest review.

Michael M.
Chantilly, VA
01/21/2016 Category: Service
Michael said he had a great experience with the business. They were very informative, friendly and very approachable.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

I really appreciate the kind words.  Thank you very much for your review.

DF
Dan F.
Arlington, VA
Mercedes-Benz E55
01/20/2016 Category: Service
Dan said the business provides excellent service.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

Thank you for the 5 stars.  Your opinion really matters to the growth of this company.