MO
MEAGAN O.
01/31/2016
Brian did a great job on my car. He is up-front and honest about the work that needs to be done and the price of the work.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

I appreciate the rave review you gave and the honesty in your kind words.  I truly believe there still are customers that appreciate the quality and hardwork that comes with this profession.  Thank you!

MICHELLE G.
Brightwood, VA
Chevrolet Colorado
01/23/2016
The service and friendly atmosphere
Very happy with quality of work and how quick it was done.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

I'm glad you noticed the difference in the atmosphere we provide.  We are very family friendly oriented and treat our customers as we would like to be treated.  Thank you very much for your review,  your opinion truly matters.

JV
JEFF V.
01/21/2016
Friendly Honest Service --Fair pricing
It's always a pleasure doing business with Brian. And I know the job is done outstanding.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

Well it's a pleasure having a customer that appreciates the quality and pricing that reflects so.  I appreciate the confidence.  Thank you for your review and opinion.

Michael M.
Chantilly, VA
01/21/2016 Category: Service
Michael said he had a great experience with the business. They were very informative, friendly and very approachable.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

I really appreciate the kind words.  Thank you very much for your review.

Joel B.
Centreville, VA
Acura TL
01/21/2016 Category: Service
Joel said the business provides good service, good price and good people.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

Honesty is all we want in any review, as it allows us to improve and grow.  We could not do it without good customers like you. Thank you for your honest review.

Alexander B.
Great Falls, VA
BMW 540i
01/20/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Janice. She said this business is absolutely fantastic. This business has serviced several of their vehicles.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

Please extend my thanks to Janice.  I really appreciate the great review.  Thank you!

KR
Keith R.
Centreville, VA
Toyota Avalon
01/20/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Barry. He said the employee who worked with him at this business was easy to work with, provided a fair price, and the experience was easy.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

Our goal is to provide the easiest experience possible while being completely transparent with all of our customers.  Thank you for your kind review.

CF
Charles F.
Chantilly, VA
Mercedes-Benz E420
01/20/2016 Category: Service
Charles said the service is the best at the business.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

It is always a pleasure hearing your kind words.  It truly pushes me to continue our venture on providing honest work for honest money.

DF
Dan F.
Arlington, VA
Mercedes-Benz E55
01/20/2016 Category: Service
Dan said the business provides excellent service.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

Thank you for the 5 stars.  Your opinion really matters to the growth of this company.

HG
Heidi G.
Merrifield, VA
Chevrolet Suburban
01/19/2016 Category: Service
Heidi said Brian, the owner of this business, is the most caring, informative and cooperative mechanic around. He takes good care of his customers and does all he can to keep their business.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

5 stars is amazing, but your words are to kind.  Thank you so much.  I'm grinning ear to ear!

AC
Adam C.
Acura RL
01/19/2016 Category: Service
Adam said the business was honest, up front and he has not had problems on any of his vehicles.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

All 5 stars?! Thank you for your great review it really means a ton.

AT
Angela T.
Fairfax, VA
01/19/2016 Category: Service
Angela said the person she worked with was extremely honest and he doesn't try to talk into having her to get unnecessary services.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

We strive to treat all of our customers as we would want to be treated.  Provided great service at a fair price while not trying to pressure a sale.  Thank you for your honesty and review!

Jeff M.
Gainesville, VA
Acura MDX
01/19/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said the service is really good and the price is the best in the area. They care about putting out quality work.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

I appreciate that you mentioned about our QUALITY and how we strive to put out the best work.  Our main focuses are Quality, Integrity, and Honesty.  Thank you for taking your time to give your opinion.

Christopher B.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
01/19/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane. She said everything was perfect with the business.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 02/05/2016

I don't know about perfect, but maybe thats the drive in me to strive to always do better.  Thank you for your amazing review!