Melissa B.
05/21/2019
Bad customer service
I will never go to My Dad's Automotive again. Brian, the owner, does great work and I have gone to him previously, but the woman who runs the business side of things is rude and unprofessional. I brought my car in and Brian gave me a list of things to repair. One of the items was under warranty at another shop, so I discussed it with Brian and he told me that the diagnostic fee would be applied to the repair work when I came back in. I took the car to get the one warranty item fixed and made an appointment to bring my car back to My Dad's a few days later to get the rest of the work done. When I tried to confirm that the diagnostic fee was still going to be applied, as Brian & I had discussed, the nasty woman refused to honor the agreement and wouldn't even let me speak to Brian. I was appalled by how rude she was to a returning customer. I was about to give them $1600 for repair work, but since she refused to credit the $122, agreed to credit, I canceled the appointment. If I can't trust the word of the owner on a transaction, then I can't trust them with my car. Customer service is not important at this shop, unfortunately.

PJ
Pegsy J.
Herndon, VA
Nissan Maxima
12/16/2016 Category: Service
Peggy said the staff was friendly, they made her comfortable, and they explained the problem with her vehicle. She also said the prices were competitive.

VR
Victor R.
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Victor said this business did an alignment on his vehicle and it is still off on the alignment. He took it back and they gave him the runaround. He will never go back to this business. He will not recommend them for reasons already stated.
The Team a., Owner from My Dad's Automotive responded on 04/21/2016

Victor I'm sorry that you feel this way. I thought I explained to you the reasons why I believe your car is pulling to the right. The camber and caster are not adjustable angles on your Honda CRV. And An alignment does not include replacement of bent or worn suspension parts.

Brian Mosholder
Owner

703-378-0218

Fairfax, VA
11/24/2020
Thorough Check
My parents gave me an older car, so I went to My Dad's Automotive to have it checked out and put through safety inspection. They found some issues the dealership that my parents used did not, and got the work done in the time frame I needed. I would definitely go back and recommend them to friends, family, and neighbors.

Luis M.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Luis said service was done the same day and fairly quickly.

MARIE P.
Catharpin, VA
11/08/2020
My Dad's Automotive always takes on my car in on time.

AH
Allison H.
Marshall, VA
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said the entire service was handled very well, it was smooth, the price was as expected, there was no surprises, everything was explained very well, the repair was done more than correctly, there were some additional things he did last minute, everything was completed on time, and it was a super great experience.

Jayachandra R.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Jayachandra said they were very good at explaining things, they were quick and Brian was great.

Michael G.
Clifton, VA
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the gentleman spoke to him about the problem and showed him exactly what the resolution could be. He really appreciates the service from Brian.

CI
Chris I.
Virginia
Mitsubishi Mirage
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Chris said he would recommend this business for service.

MF
MIKE F.
Nissan Maxima
10/08/2020
Always Excellent Service!
We have been going to My Dad's Automotive for many years. We are always ecstatic about the professional service that we receive, and we are amazed at how quickly the work on our cars is completed. Brian, the owner, is truly the best! They are totally honest and we wouldn't trust anyone else. We are lifetime customers of My Dad's Automotive!

NS
Neil S.
Jeep Renegade
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Neil said he had a good experience.

RK
ROBERT K.
09/06/2020
Swift and professional
You were able and willing to squeeze me into your busy day. The service was excellent.

Dan S.
Leesburg, VA
Lincoln Navigator
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the service is thorough and the technicians apply their best to his vehicles.

Cameron B.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Cameron said service was really good.