EA
Erik A.
Harrisburg, NC
Nissan Frontier
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Erik said this business got him in and out and accommodated him on a holiday weekend.

KL
Ken L.
Ford Expedition
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Ken said he appreciates their honesty. This business does a great job.

AA
Albert A.
Ford Freestar
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Albert said the business does a good job.

FS
Frank S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/01/2016
Prompt, courteous, thorough at a competitive price. Would highly recommend!

Shiloh H.
Cadillac SRX
09/01/2016
First Time Customer -1st Impression review
This was my first time bringing in my vehicle to My Honest Mechanic but 1st impression is everything . Brandon was at the front desk and assisted me with targeting the issue with my vehicle - he even drove around the block with me to determine the noise prior to scheduling an appointment! He then stated a quote for the service and ordered the part ,so that when I arrived the next morning , they were ready to go . Service took about 2 hours and he explained the issue and resolved it at the the quote cost that he provided . Upon researching the part and average labor costs, for my luxury vehicle I must say that it was a good deal. Great first impression for an auto mechanic , and I was not made to feel uncomfortable or unwelcome as a female or minority .
Brandon T., Owner from My Honest Mechanic responded on 09/01/2016

Shiloh, thank you for your kind words! We know you have a lot of options to choose from as it comes to automotive repair shops but we are thankful you gave us the opportunity and it was such a positive experience. We look forward to serving you in the future.

FS
Frank S.
Kia Optima
08/15/2016
The service is excellent and very affordable. Everyone is extremely nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend this company.

Jerry B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Debra. She said she has been very happy with the prices, the timely manner in which her vehicle was serviced and the employees at the business.

Dean B.
Albemarle, NC
Chrysler
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Dean said the business was very friendly, provided quick service and everything was great.

MO
Matt O.
Scion xB
08/12/2016 Category: Service
Matt said the business is amazing and they are good to work with.

Katie M.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
08/11/2016
FINALLY found a good mechanic i can trust!
My Honest Mechanic was...well HONEST. the price quote they gave me on the phone was the same as they charged me when i got there. they didn't try to push other services/parts on me. My breaks were squealing as i pulled in and i asked if they had time to look at that too and they completed my initial service and the break all in one day so that i wouldn't have to take another day off work. They got the parts so fast and made me feel like i was a priority. this is my mechanic now and where my husband and i will both go from now on.Everyone was so nice and polite, from Brook in the front office to the guys working on the cars...i really can't say i've ever had service this good, fast, and affordable!

Josh P.
08/06/2016 Category: Service
Josh said this business did an excellent job and the price was good. He would like this business to keep up the good work.

NP
Naja P.
08/05/2016 Category: Service
Naja said she continues to have the same problem with her vehicle overheating, but has not had the time to take it back in yet. She also stated the business has good customer service.

MT
Melanie T.
Harrisburg, NC
Lexus ES 350
08/04/2016 Category: Service
Melanie said the business does excellent work.

John F.
Dodge Caravan
08/04/2016 Category: Service
John said it got done right and for a reasonable price.

Scott C.
08/03/2016
Trustworthy and reliable
So thankful I found a local mechanic whom I know that I can trust and is always very reasonable on cost, and always willing to go the extra mile with any additional requests or auto concerns!! Thanks!