Dan R.
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Dan said this business did an awesome job. They had him in and out in a timely manner and did a really good job.

DT
David T.
North Carolina
Hyundai Entourage
12/07/2019 Category: Service
David said they were quick, cheap, and did the job very well.

Chevrolet Suburban
12/05/2019
Trustworthy time and again
I know I can trust you when you tell me something needs to be repaired. If it can wait, y’all have always been honest about that. I so appreciate that.

YO
Yvette O.
12/05/2019
Gold Star Heros
Tuesday morning, I had a sort of emergency with the car come up...the driver's side window's motor had died and it's winter. I called and these folks are so amazingly wonderful! They squeezed my vehicle into the already heavily booked day and fixed it! These are the ONLY people I trust to fix any vehicle I will ever own.

Justice B.
Nissan Maxima
12/04/2019
Great Customer Service
Every time I go to My Honest Mechanic I always receive great customer service!

Julie M.
Spencer, NC
Kia Niro
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Julie said this business is very good and very convenient. They help her whenever she needs help and gets done whatever she needs done.

Marilyn W.
11/26/2019
Taylor makes the place Great!!!
Taylor makes the place Great!!!

Kevin M.
11/24/2019
It's the real deal
Brandon, the owner, works with you and tries to find an inexpensive solution. He will tell you that. When we brought our vehicle in to get fixed he said this could work but it may not. That's what I like. Just be honest, do your best, have great integrity, and treat your customers right. That's what Brandon represents; truth, integrity, and care. My cars are now only maintenanced by Brandon's team.

Randy B.
Charlotte, NC
11/12/2019
Relationship Is Important
I realize that everyone has choices when it comes to were you have your vehicle maintained. I am happy to say that I made a positive decision when I became a more than a customer with this company. Since the start we have built what I call a relationship of trust. Example, I had not made an appointment for an oil change, however I just called and asked if they could work me in on a Monday, one of the busiest days in their week. They could have informed me that it was all booked for that day, however instead they asked if I could be there by 11 am and I did. This type of service makes me feel like I am important to them, that we have built a relationship of trust. In this world today that means so much. All I can do is recommend that you give them an opportunity to build that relationship with you.

John M.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
John said they are a great group of people, they know what they are doing, and the name is a good description of what they do.

Jon A.
Nissan Maxima
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Jon said they are always super knowledgeable about the problem , are cost effective and get the job done.

Shane H.
Honda Crosstour
11/04/2019
Very Reasonable Prices, Honest & Friendly Staff & Fast Service
Not much more you can ask for! I have now brought 3 of my vehicles here and have not been disappointed. Brandon and his staff will be honest and fair about what you need done and the cost. I would highly recommend. Oh, and one of their service guys is a Jeep Specialist of sorts so it is perfect b/c one of my vehicles is a Jeep.

PA
Price A.
Toyota Avalon
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Price said this business is great. The employee told him what was going on and what the cost would be. The employees made him feel like he was home and with family.

JE
Jan E.
Nissan Murano
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Jan said the staff are great, extremely reasonable, honest and efficient.

DA
Danny A.
Nissan Titan
10/25/2019
Feeling not going to get robbed
Took my 06 titan and dropped off the night before to have the o2sensor code , and oil and they found my actuator was bad that controls the a/c / heat doors at the floor
So me and wife decided too fix it to
When we got the bill the wife payed it
We picked up truck when got off work
So it's nice that I get truck and not miss time from work