Jimmy K.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said the business is very quick with quality work.

GC
Glenda C.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/02/2018
Honesty Workmanship Price
I trust Brandon and his entire staff. The mechanics are awesome and Dee Dee is like family. They are upfront with pricing and work to be done. The biggest thing for me as a single older female is that I trust them.

Harrisburg, NC
11/20/2018
Friendly
DeeDee was amazing. She was very sweet and working with me through email to find a perfect time to get my car looked at. She got me in quickly to figure out the issue, and two days later I was back to fix the issue. Very reasonable price, and very honest. Didn't try to up-sell on other issues. Made me aware of some, but not urgent issues.

Joe A.
Concord, NC
11/14/2018
Awesome!!
The honesty and integrity of this shop is awesome. Brandon and his staff check our cars thoroughly and have found some issues from that our last mechanic did not. We feel grateful to have someone who is honest and cares about his customers! Thank you Brandon and your staff! We highly recommend My Honest Mechanic!

YO
Yvette O.
11/13/2018
Living up to the name! Finally! An HONEST mechanic!
My vehicle is a 1994 and is starting to show signs of age. One of her "brains" started to fail. One mechanic said to scrap her because I'd never find one. Then I found MHM...Brandon and crew knew how to save my wonderful car and have NEVER steered me wrong in what she needs when I detect trouble. Great and reasonable pricing, too!

Louis B.
Gastonia, NC
Kia Optima
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Louis said the employees were nice. They provided knowledgeable service.

Rahul S.
Acura TL
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Rahul said the business takes care of his vehicle pretty well, and he would recommend the business for service.

WC
Walt C.
Harrisburg, NC
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Walt said the name of business is what's going on. They're up front, honest folks and he doesn't know that he would take the vehicle anywhere else, so he appreciates what they do.

BA
Brigitte A.
11/09/2018
I'm beyond satisfied
They are very honest and prices are very reasonable..Brandon was very helpful..Go check them out, you will not be disappointed..

SG
Shreyas G.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sreenath. He said the business gives awesome accommodations.

Joe A.
11/02/2018
Honest & great to do business with!!
Honest & great to do business with!!

Randy B.
10/22/2018
Trust
In the automotive world it is hard to trust the information you are getting. You have the fear of being up sold on items you really do not need. During my visit I felt that there are three words that best describe the impression of the team. Honesty, Integrity, and Respect, those words are at the foundation for any positive business. As you leave your vehicle you have a feeling of being treated like what you say matters, and you understand that the team there realizes that the safety of your family is important to them. I was very impressed with the office staff and how much she cared about the customers. How wonderful it is to see individuals that truly care about you.

Chrystal S.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Chrystal said the business did a good job and she really appreciates all of the help.

Benjamin M.
Jeep Cherokee
10/09/2018
Great Service Great People Great Experience
My Son who is living away while at college had a major break down with his vehicle. Having been a mechanic for 40 plus years it was difficult not to be able to help him while I'm so far away. The entire Staff at my Honest Garage was very Professional, courteous, and reliable. I must also mention they did an outstanding job on the repair. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs an excellent Mechanic who is honest, Fair, reliable and a pleasure to deal with.
Sincerely
Peter Muller

NC
Nick C.
Dodge Caliber
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the staff is always thorough and informative. The process is explained in detail and the work is guaranteed.