AV
Alan V.
Honda Civic Si
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Alan said he was happy with the service, but whoever took his vehicle for a test drive decided to go through his cd's. That is why he wouldn't recommend this business for service.

KJ
Keith J.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Keith said he took his vehicle to this business to be repaired. He could have died on the side of the road because of the work they did. The repair was not completed right. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Brandon T., Owner from My Honest Mechanic responded on 03/24/2015

”Thank you, Keith, for taking the time to leave a review. During your visit to our shop, you did decline to have a necessary repair done on your vehicle. We did not feel it was safe for you to drive in that condition, and for that reason, you signed an acknowledgment that you declined the service against our advice. Our customer safety is really important to us.

NT
Nick T.
08/10/2020
Trustworthy and reliable!
Been coming here for years and it's always the same polite, professional, and friendly service. Had a tire issue today and they squeezed me in only to find a repair wasn't needed. Thoroughly explained the issue, didn't charge me even though they took time to check it out, and gave me the peace of mind to be driving on the tire. They know me by name and take great care of me every time. That is why I always go back and take both our cars here.

Harrisburg, NC
08/08/2020
Just like the name says...
We are repeat customers of MHM, and our most recent visit again proves why we go back. Our daughter is about to drive an older car cross country to college, and we wanted a couple of things taken care of before she left. The mechanic was very honest about what needed to be done now vs. what could wait or what might need attention down the road. DeeDee kept us in the loop of how the repairs were going. Everyone was professional and courteous.

07/31/2020
Outstanding car repair shop
Very detailed in explaining on what to do with my car. Has delivered what I expected. Will surely have my car serviced here again.

ES
Emily S.
Ford Expedition
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Emily said the staff are awesome, they are good, faithful people and they treat people fairly. She added that she believe that the price they gave her is the true and fair price, they don't take advantage of people and they have good morals and ethics.

VG

Christopher S.
Concord, NC
Honda Accord Coupe
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said they provided quick service, he was a walk in, they got to him right away, and he is very happy with the service.

Michael S.
GMC Yukon XL
07/13/2020
They Live Up To Their Name
My experience with My Honest Mechanic is they live up to their name. They are honest about the work they perform and are very reliable. Finding a good car mechanic is like finding a good surgeon and I have been pleased with the relationship thus far.

Brian M.
Nissan Sentra
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Brian said they are very honest, professional and he trusted what they had to say and the work that they did.

Carol C.
Harrisburg, NC
06/16/2020
Best place to take your car for repairs
Brandon is an amazing mechanic as well as an amazing person! I trust him completely with my car. I cannot say enough good things about him. The name of his business speaks volumes!

Cornelius, NC
06/12/2020
The best
Always great work and the easiest people in the world to work with. Thank you so much for taking care of us!!

TW
Torien W.
Saturn VUE
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Torien said they are honest and have a fast turn around.

PA
Price A.
Concord, NC
Toyota Avalon
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Price said the business has good customer service.

GS
Greg S.
Cornelius, NC
Chevrolet Camaro
06/08/2020
The name says it all
Great service and always honest.