4.6

ROSA R.
Buick Enclave
11/09/2019
Awesome! Just awesome mechanics! Mahalo!
We took our vehicle to be looked at and get cost to fix. They fixed it! No cost! Awesome! Hi
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 11/12/2019

Monterey Park, CA
Toyota Avalon
11/02/2019
Highly recommend!
I couldn’t give a higher compliment to the ladies that work here. I am SO grateful for not only their professionalism, but for how personable and fun they were! It really turned my stressful situation around, and I actually felt like we’d been friends for years! That’s rare!! I highly recommend My Mechanic to anyone. Super trustworthy, honest and real. Thank you so much again!!
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Kelsey! You are such a pleasure to visit and work with! 💓💓💓💓
See you next time!

mike g.
Dodge Challenger
10/26/2019
Good, honest auto repair and maintnance
Always great customer service and expert repair and maintnance work.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you Mike! We appreciate your business!

RL
Randy L.
Cypress, CA
10/21/2019
Honest and Fair.
Outstanding hospitality, friendly environment and honestly helpful.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you Randy! We appreciate you!

Nissan Sentra
10/17/2019
Great place and great service!
Staff was very helpful and friendly. Comfortable waiting room. Service didn't take long at all!
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 10/17/2019

Hey!!! Thanks for your rating!! Always appreciated!

EE
eric e.
10/05/2019
Friendly and convenient
Family owned business with a massage chair and dog. In and out under an hour. See you again in 3 months or 3,000 miles.

Happy Customer.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 10/26/2019

Yes sir Eric! We will be here for that oil change and inspection. We will help you keep you car at it's best.

CR
CITLALLI R.
Scion iQ
10/05/2019
One of the best services I’ve had
The staff was super friendly. I was scared of trying out a new place but everyone reassured me. Got an oil change for a great price and I’m looking forward to working with them in the future.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 10/05/2019

Hey Citalli! Thanks for the awesome review! 😄
See ya later!

MELANIE P.
North Las Vegas, NV
Chevrolet Cruze
09/30/2019
Lies, Lies, Lies
I took my car in because my antifreeze was disappearing, but I wasn't seeing where it was leaking out. I was hoping that it maybe something dealing with a previous service that was done there. The mechanic "diagnosed" my car and told me that I needed a new radiator and 2 hoses, totaling a little more than $1300.

I knew in my heart it wasn't my radiator because I know my car. So I took it to another mechanic. He diagnosed the problem correctly!! Needless to say he saved me a little more than $900.

Shame on you for trying to take advantage of me!!!!!
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 10/01/2019

Hi Melony,  I checked into your complaint. You had a leaking radiator. We also highly recommended hoses to your turbo as they were seeping. Most likely you will over heat again. Beings we would have been in the vacinity of the hoses, it would have saved you some labor time. If you have troubles, we will be here! 😀 And help in any way we can!

Spell check!!!! Melanie 😛

Jeep Compass
09/26/2019
Place is ok
Expensive diagnostic charge
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 09/26/2019

Hi! And thanks for your review so we can better serve 😉
It usually will take time, experience schooling, and expensive equipment to properly find the problem of your vehicle. Unfortunately, my mechanics demand to be paid. Lol! I wish we could see it cheaper, but compared to some shops, we are considerably cheaper. Thanks again for your review and maybe you would reconsider and give me a better rating?

WM
wayne m.
Nissan Versa
09/26/2019
Always there to fix my car. Thank you

Our  Pleasure!!! 😄

T
t.
Dodge Durango
09/22/2019
Honest mechanics
We were on a road trip when our car broke down in Vegas. After calling around, My Mechanic was the only place that would even take a look at our car. Others said they couldn’t see it for a week. Nathan was friendly, helpful and good about keeping me posted on what was going on with the car. It’s nice to know honest, good people are still out there. I highly recommend this place.

Thank you 😊 !

TR
tereas R.
Kia Forte
09/19/2019
My Mechanic is my NEW mechanic!
I had been stressed about my car all morning. I couldn't afford to pay ridiculous repair costs, nor could I afford to leave my car in the shop several days. I happened upon My Mechanic shop on the way back to work from my lunch break. From the moment I drove up, Nathan, Bonnie and their dog Ripley, made me feel right at ease. Nathan evaluated my car, gave me a fair estimate, and had my car repaired and ready by the time I got off work that same day. I used to DREAD going to car repair shops but not anymore. I wouldn't trust her in any other hands.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for your trust with your vehicle!
Our team works hard for ratings like yours.
Thank you and for taking the time!

STEPHANIE S.
Paso Robles, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
09/18/2019
Super!
Excellent service. Very hospital in time of crisis

TR
TASHONDA R.
Jaguar XF
09/18/2019
Not my vehicle
I just received an email under wrong name/wrong vehicle.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 09/18/2019

Hi Tashonda, yes our system had a glitch and I would like to fix it. First of all is your email the double down one?
Sorry for the inconveniences of recieving the wrong email.
Lol. I hope you will reconsider a one star review?

Rigo G.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/12/2019
Went in for an oil change on my Mercedes, it’s $129 at the dealer and I was first quoted around $70, because of the amount of oil it was going to take I was told it would be higher but not close to the dealer price. Came out to $117, would have rather gone to the dealer and at least get that Mercedes pampering. Happy to support a local business but it wasn’t much of a saving.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 09/16/2019

Sorry about that. I was going to adjust a discount for you, but got busy or distracted. Oil however is oil. We put in quality and we don't get bulk discounts like large chains/ dealers/ so this is unfortunately where we are in the food chain. Thanks for supporting us!
Thanks! Bonnie

FH
francis h.
Carson City, NV
Buick LeSabre
09/12/2019
Made It Right
My Mechanic employees were friend and understanding. They fixed the problem and I'm back on the road again. I'm glad I tried them for servicing my vehicle.

TN
tiava n.
Lexus ES 350
09/11/2019
Wonderful shop, honest professional experience
I just moved here from Atlanta and needed a brake job all around, they are also repairing my daughters air conditioner and they have been so great about everything! Bonnie is very sweet and kind as well as Nathan. They are honest about the costs and they will try to work with you if needed in pricing, they also have financing which helped me tremendously!! I would say ... if you need repair work definitely go to them!!
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for such a lovely review!!!

Larry B.
Nissan Armada
09/11/2019
Fast and friendly
I came in today for what could have been a large problem. After getting a review from the mechanic, it was just the battery that was under warranty! No cost to me on this one . Glad I found this business , it’s honest and local owned and operated.

PK
philip k.
Acura MDX
09/09/2019
Big fan!
In and out. Friendly customer service, comfortable location, car sounds great with affordable prices. Big fan. Just moved into the area and Will be going here from now on.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you so much for your review!

GB
gary b.
Dodge Charger
09/09/2019
Fast and friendly service
I came in for an oil change close to closing time. They were friendly and fast. I’ll be back.