4.6

Volkswagen Passat
06/27/2020
My mechanic is MY mechanic
Very helpful staff. Reasonable rates.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you Suzanne! Your opinion means so much to us. Thanks for taking the time. 👍

PT
Peggy T.
06/26/2020
Excellent workmanship and customer service
A forever customer

Thank you Kelly for your kind words and rating! 💗

Oops! I tapped on the wrong review Peggy! Lol
Thanks so much for your review and company today.
We always enjoy your company.

kelly m.
Chevrolet HHR
06/26/2020
Kelly
Quick service ,Good prices,Nice owner
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you Kelly 🎈 thank you for the review.

CO
Charles O.
Lincoln MKZ
06/25/2020
Fast & Reliable
My Mechanic did an amazing job with my car. They provided excellent quality work, in a timely manner.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Charles! You are the best.

john m.
Ford ZX2
06/20/2020
Very good work and happy with the service
The owner was very happy to meet me and helpful, the workers were very noligable about what was wrong with my car and they fed a very good job on fixing it, I really enjoyed my conferstatios with the owner while my car was being fixed, I'm really looking forward into seeing them again.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 06/21/2020

Thank you John!  See ya soon for that maintenance.

KW
Kasheena W.
Rialto, CA
06/11/2020
Awesome service
My Mechanic fixed my car fast and thoroughly. I was pleased with the customer service and the price was great!

RAMON R.
Hyundai Tiburon
06/05/2020
Same day service
Good at explaining what service you need now and what you need at later time.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you Ramon! We appreciate you and your business!

Doreen S.
Nissan Maxima
06/01/2020
Excellent Mechanic
They accept AAA. Friendly. They keep clean and sanitize. Excellent explanation on repair.

EZ
EVAN Z.
05/29/2020
Great, quick, honest service!
I received very punctual and friendly service from the shop. Lovely attitudes, quick prompt service, along with an honest and fair price.

I’m fairly new too the Las Vegas area, and may have already found my go too shop. :)
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 05/30/2020

Evan, thank you for your review!  It's our pleasure and passion. I hope we will be your go to!
Thanks again!

JN
james n.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/28/2020
Great customer, and auto, service!
The workmanship is always superb, but I enjoy the customer interaction the most. You can sit down and actually discuss your issues. It's rare to find that!
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 05/28/2020

Thanks James! U D bestest!

BG
BARBARA G.
05/27/2020
Great customer and car service
My first time going to My Mechanic. Customer service is great. Friendly environment. I'm satisfied with the work that was done on my car.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 05/27/2020

Barbara, thank you for the review! It was fun meeting you and getting everything done today! Thank you for allowing and trusting us with your vehicle.
Hopefully we continue building our relationship.
Till next time, stay healthy and safe.

Ron H.
Henderson, NV
05/23/2020
Friendly and professional staff
We are very happy with their work.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 05/23/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles. We appreciate you and your business so much.

DION B.
Dodge Durango
05/22/2020
Good customer service friendly Atmosphere
Went to two other mechanic shop and three street mechanic but only got the proper result from My Mechanic shop. They solved a problem from when I brought this car and found other issue that I didn’t see.. Great service and timely!!!!!
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 05/23/2020

Thank you Dion. Thank you for giving us the opportunity!

AR
AMEKA R.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
05/19/2020
Door Repair
I was very pleased with the service. I enjoyed meeting Bonnie and Mike but I am unhappy with the service I got.
My door malfunctioned the very next morning after the repair. Also my car stared smoking and is giving me problems.
I was hoping to repair the car and get it going shape but I can't if I'm wasting money and things are still not working.
I was quoted 503.00 for head gasket repair. My uncle told me that it's not possible to repair a gasket for that amount.
I'm so disappointed right now.
I called and left a message Saturday morning.
As of now I have not received a call back.
I was really hoping to make this shop my permanent repair shop. 😢
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 05/20/2020

Hi Ameka! I checkeds again but had no voice message. 😢. Mike will call you. I don't believe we quoted you anything except a valve cover. But I'll let you talk to Mike. Maybe you will reconsider your rating?

AW
ALEC W.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/21/2020
They have great service and they get you in and out.
This is a great shop to go to .