Joseph P.
Kia Sorento
10/12/2020
Very friendly and All professional
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 10/18/2020

Thank you for the awesome review!!!
Bonnie

SA
Spiro A.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/30/2020
Very knowledgeable crew and great customer service
Nice people to ask for advice on what needs to be done on my truck

Thank you!

Chevrolet Cruze
09/21/2020
Excellent services!!
Excellent services!! Thank y’all so much for y’all’s time of day to help fix my car!!
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 10/18/2020

Thank you for giving us the opportunity!

SF
SHONDA F.
Pontiac G6
09/18/2020
Quick efficient reliability
Quick efficient and reliability will ensure my mechanic will always get my business if needed
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 09/18/2020

We hope we have gained your trust for oil changes and your maintiance too!
We apperciate your business!

Delia C.
09/16/2020
I brought my car for repair to My Mechanic after reading some great reviews about this business. The mechanic was very informative of other issues that he noticed during diagnostic. I will be coming back to fix the other issues soon. Check engine light is now off. They are very friendly and honest. I would definitely recommend this shop to family and friends.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you Delia! (Got it right this time) lol
See ya next time.

DANIEL P.
Jeep Liberty
09/14/2020
Save your money go somewhere else
Worth the $68 diagnostic? Probably not, but good enough to know the part need to be replaced, in my case $38 compared to $200 they charge and “4 hours “ work, ($400) total $600 done by myself with $38 and an hour work, on top of wasted over 4 hours waiting for an alignment , THAT THEY DONT EVEN FO AND DROVE MY CAR WHO KNOWS WHERE TO GET IT DONE .... save your money and time go somewhere else
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 09/15/2020

Wowzwes! Lol So, your husband came in for a diagnosis and added the service of an allignment. We informed your husband it would be a few hours, and longer to get the added service requested. We recommend your husband to leave the vehicle with us and we would call when finished. Now let's address the labor. We go by a standard labor guide. If you removed your dash in the time span you mentioned, kudos to you!! Great job. Our labor guide compensated for clips to be removed without damage, etc... Sorry we did not perform to your expectations. 😞

jack t.
09/10/2020
broken lug nut
The owner was very helpful. They look at my problem first before saying that they could taker care of the problem.

My car was taking in once they had a free mechanic available. It was ready with a reasonable time, considering that I had not appointment.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you Mr. Tucker!
We appreciate your business!

YD
YOLANDA, DOUG D.
Nissan 350Z
09/09/2020
Customer service , kept their word and did a frat job. Easy to communicate with.
Great service . We will be referring everyone we know to you.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you!!! And btw... You are more awesome!❤️

Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
09/08/2020
Knowledgeable and honest
My CLS550 had a check engine light on, I brought it in and they identified the issue. They ordered a part immediately and got the problem resolved in 3 hours.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you for the rating! We appreciate you!

Angel M.
09/07/2020
Best automotive experience
Great customer service. From the minute You walk in You know You made the right choice.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 09/07/2020

DAVID C.
Galveston, TX
Mercedes-Benz C230
09/02/2020
Second time as good as the first.
same day fix, which was great for me., everyone is friendly and takes the time to explain what the problem is and what the options are. I like this place, im sure you and your car will too.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you David!
We appreciate you and your business ☺️!

DOLORES S.
09/02/2020
Excellent service in such short notice.
My car broke down and this place was recommend by the AAA representative. Mike was so helpful and accommodating and worked hers to get my car ready by the next day.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 09/02/2020

Thanks for your rating! 🤩 You are good people!

Julie B.
09/01/2020
It is owned and run by a women . And of course has great men working there also
Great customer service, was charged the price I was quoted. And they went above and beyond to find all the things wrong with my car and to write up and estimate. Bonnie the owner was nice enough to tell me about finance options
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you Julie! Customers will always come first!
It was a privilege to meet you!

Sincerely,