Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5rating 4.9375006
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

June B.
service
Brent is attentive to my concerns and provides good advice and service

CV
Corlis V.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Service Rep
I always received excellent service when I visit or call in with questions, always seen in a timely manner. My rep is knowledgeable and courteous, I've worked with him for many years now.

Milford G.

Sabrina M.
Wonderful! Wonderful!
Always Great service, and I enjoyed my experience

Great
The customer service was great. The staff was friendly and courteous. When I picked up my vehicle the service tech told me that he had them wash my vehicle so it would be good when I picked it up.

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Disingenuous! Horrible! Disgusting! Disappointing!
Disingenuous! Horrible! Disgusting! Disappointing! I already have buyers remorse and just bought my car in July 2018. The details are stated below. And, I want to mention that no one has called to check and see how the car is doing and to apologize for anything. I haven't received any compensation for my time and stress. I will not be bringing my car back to that dealership!

1.Wednesday, 07/04 - I purchased a 2018 Hyundai Elantra from the Nalley Hyundai dealership on 7909 Mall Parkway in Lithonia, GA 30038.
2.Sunday, 09/02 - The radio console (to include the navigation, Bluetooth, and radio) stopped working.
3.Monday, 09/03 – I scheduled an appointment get the vehicle serviced for the radio on Saturday, 09/08. I also spoke with Patrick Jones regarding the issue and he stated that I would need to bring the vehicle in to be serviced because the reported issue is covered under warranty. I stated that I could not bring it in until Saturday, 09/08, due to my work schedule during the week.
4.Tuesday, 09/04 - I spoke with Akheel Jones about the issues with the vehicle to see what options I had if the vehicle needed to be kept by the dealership overnight. He stated that I would get a loaner if they needed to keep the vehicle overnight.
5.Saturday, 09/08 -
*I arrived at the service department around 9:11am. I was told that it would take approximately 2 hours to service my vehicle.
*Around 11:30am I asked for an update and was told that the 2-hour wait time was the inspection time and not the service time.
*I spoke with Akheel Jones and asked him to get me more details on the service time and what needed to be fixed. I expressed concern with the amount of time it was taking to get my car serviced because I had a 2pm commitment that I needed to attend to in Kennesaw, GA (approximately an hour away from the dealership). He was able to get more details - the radio console would need to be replaced so they would need to put my car back together and I would need to bring the car back in 3-5 business days for it to get repaired.
*I asked him about getting a loaner and he went to go check and see about my request. He then came back and said that I could not have a loaner because they did not have any available. I questioned why because I had given them enough time to prepare for me needing one. He stated that they just didn't have one and that I would need to take my car home as-is and bring it back to be serviced when the radio console arrives. I then stated that it would then be approximately 3 full weeks of me having to drive around in a brand-new car with a broken console. I requested to speak with his manager.
*Patrick Jones then approached me and stated that there weren’t any loaners available and that I would need to take my car home. I refused and asked to speak with his manager.
*I was then approached by Anthony Albury and Akheel Jones and he again stated that there weren’t any loaners available and that I would have to take my car home. Akheel stated that he did not recall telling me that they would give me a loaner when asked about it. I refused and he then left to “see what he could do”.
*Patrick Jones then approached me and stated that they would let me drive a stock car. I filled out the paperwork and did an inspection of the vehicle which is when I found that it did not have any gas in it. By this time, it was around 1pm. I again expressed concern with the amount of time it was taking at the dealership because I had a 2pm commitment that I needed to attend to in Kennesaw, GA (approximately an hour away from the dealership).
*I was told that they would have one of their staff to go and fill the car up with gas which shouldn’t take long considering there were several gas stations within 3-5 minutes of the dealership.
35 minute later, the car arrives back at the dealership. The young man gets out of the vehicle with several bags of food which ended up being lunch for the rest of the staff. I questioned everyone as to why he went to get lunch for the staff when everyone knew that I had a prior 2pm commitment. No one could answer my question.
*I took the keys for the loaner and left the dealership with a loaner car that reeked with the smell of hot wings and french fries.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with Nalley Hyundai. Let me assure you that customer service is our number one priority. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and try to resolve your concerns. Please contact me at 678-781-6341.

Chad Dalton
Nalley Hyundai
678-781-6341

TR
Tammy R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Stellar Customer Service as Usual!!!
The caption says it all!!!

LD
Latrina D.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very professional and courtesies

FB
Florenna Cee B.
The employees
Such great customer services from Justin. Kept me laughing, kept me updated, and most importantly made me feel comfortable and I knew I was in great hands

Miriam G.
jUSTIN
I MADE A 5:45PM APPT. ON-LINE WHEN I ARRIVED I WAS TOLD THEY CLOSED AT 6 PM AND I THOUGHT I WAS BEING PUNKED BUT I WAS NOT IT WAS TRUE, SO I WAS CONVINCED TO RETURN EARLY 7 AM, SO I RETURNED THE VERY NEXT MORNING ON TIME AND THIS TIME JUSTIN WAS THERE I EXPLAINED WHAT HAPPEN AND IF HE COULD HAVE ME OUT BY 8AM TO MAKE IT TO WORK BY 8:30AM, I WASN'T OUT EXACTLY ON TIME BUT THE OVERALL EXPERINCE JUSTIN GAVE ME WAS GREAT

John A.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly staff
I came in didn't have an appointment was advised to come back at 4:00. Upon arriving at 4:00 I was given courteous and professional service.

Luz S.
Honest and courteous!
It was excellent this time!

Jacquline G.
Great quick service
Started on my scheduled appointment time. Explained everything in a easy to follow manner.

SJ
Steyonna J.
Atlanta, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Trusted professionals
I always look forward to knowing that my car is receiving the best care possible. Driving these Atlanta streets, I feel safe and comfortable knowing that they are trained in making sure my car is reliable.

FW
Fay W.
Decatur, GA
Thanks for the service

Deborah M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Disabled Debbie
Hunter went out of his way to see that everything was done. He came to me instead of having to go up to the counter.

The only thing that wasn’t done was that I didn’t get my car washed like I asked.

RT
Raymond T.
Thomas
Now the ac is acting funny

Charles B.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service there is very professional.

Cynthia H.