Stone Mountain, GA

Decatur, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai took care of me
Maybe it was because of the diversity of the people at this Hyundai. I felt so much at home and comfortable. And I love the system that tells you what’s your car needs. You just click the link and approve the repairs. It’s great. Great customer service, I’ll be back.

KG
Knya G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer Service is awesome. Justin was able to answer all my questions I truly appreciated knowledge he was willing to share.

Diane L.
Stockbridge, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Customer Friendly
They treat the customers great and are very knowledgable of their brand. A must for your Hyundai repairs. Staff is friendly and accomadating.

VW
Valencia W.
04/28/2021 Category: Service
The employees
Hyundai are good cars I never had a problem with my vehicle always keep the maintenance up is a good driving vehicle to have and the dealership is awesome they take care of whatever needs to be taken care of.

Stockbridge, GA

Benjamin P.
Locust Grove, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Make sure you check email while waiting on service
This team communicates by email which is great in majority of circumstances. I’ve been accustomed at other dealerships to be called to review items found during multi point inspections to see if I want to get the findings repaired on the spot

Aqueelah B.
04/20/2021 Category: Service
I love this place
I never have a bad experience when I take my car for service

James R.
Conyers, GA
Great service team.

Marion S.
Forest Park, GA
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Still in Progress
We appreciate Anthony Albury-General Manager, Chad Dalton-Service Manager and Hunter Long-Service Technician for taking the time to address our current vehicle issues and our concerns. At this time, we all have agreed to disagree on our current vehicle issues. Anthony Albury, Chad Dalton & Hunter Long are aware of, have documented and assured us that our current vehicle issues and our concerns will continue to be addressed. Therefore, we all have agreed to work together to identify, diagnose and resolve our current vehicle issues and resolve our concerns. As we look to the future, we all have agreed that Chad Dalton & Hunter Long will continue to service our vehicle and Anthony Albury's door will always be open to us.

04/17/2021 Category: Service
Failure to fix/repair engine problems
Loud ticking, loud knocking noise from engine continues.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with Nalley Hyundai. Let me assure you that customer service is our number one priority. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and try to resolve your concerns. Please contact me at 678-781-6341.

Chad Dalton
Nalley Hyundai
678-781-6341

GS
Garnet S.
Mcdonough, GA
2021 Hyundai Sonata
Service time is terrible
I arrived 30 minutes early for my appointment, got there at 10:15 am an didn’t leave until 1:30 pm just for a oil change and I had a 10:45 appointment.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Chad Dalton
Nalley Hyundai
678-781-6341

Rhonda R.
04/16/2021 Category: Service
The atmosphere! The employees, service everything was extremely pleasant.
Everything was extremely pleasant. Thank you foe the great service.

GC
George C.
04/16/2021 Category: Service
My Nalley Experience
The main concern for me is the loud, somewhat 'party' music played in the waiting area. The music format is not professional and its volume inhibits phone conversation. It's annoying for your diverse customer base.

SJ
Sherita J.
Rex, GA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2021 Category: Service
I was satisfied
The service was great when Maurice was helping me with my vehicle. I didn’t have a good experience with the other service clerks. My vehicle was fixed correctly I am pleased with my car being serviced at Hyundai.

BG
Barbara G.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional clean and organize
Every service that I been to, has been the same Very Professional.