4.6

2015 Hyundai Azera
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Service department mechanics under staffed.

GH
Glenda H.
Avondale Estates, GA
07/23/2021 Category: Service
dissappointing
Took nearly 2 hours for an oil change and air filter even though I had an appointment. Had to wait in line in the car for over 30 min to be checked in. They took a lot of photos of me in the car without my knowledge during that 30 min. Trash (a fast food receipt) was left in my car when I got it back.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with Nalley Hyundai. Let me assure you that customer service is our number one priority. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and try to resolve your concerns. Please contact me at 678-781-6341.

Rylincia C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance Mediocre
Service is mediocre and slow communication
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

DA
Des A.
Atlanta, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Horrible place for repairs and service!!!
They are very inconsiderate and unprofessional seek another dealer for repairs
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Conyers, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Communication was there explaining about my car and did not wait long. Especially during Covid time

Joani C.
Georgia
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Recall Plus
Came in for normal maintenance, notified there was a recall ABS, handled on the spot no additional wait time made my day!

YS
Yvonne S.
Conyers, GA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Very nice people working there. Car was serviced quickly and my questions answered quickly.

CE
chuck e.
07/14/2021
mislead service customers.
had appointment about 3 weeks ago, left without work being done. wrote a review requested by google, in response to my review the service manager sent me an e-mail requesting that i call him. he said he hoped he could change my mind about nalley. i told the manager that since i am retired and available to receive phone calls any time during nalley's work hours and since i did not know his schedule it would be easier for him to call me at his convenience. that was two weeks ago and i never received a call from the service manager, maybe he decided my review was not worth his time. i would not recommend nalley's service department to anyone with special needs.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Morenika S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/14/2021 Category: Service
I expect my time to be considered
My purchase was pleasant by way of my saleswoman LaTonya. My first maintenance experience was one I never want to re visit.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Deborah M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Debbie
Love the dealership but, not being told of the whole process
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 07/17/2021

Deborah M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2021 Category: Service
i go to get my oil change at the schedule time
The are very attentive. helpful, and knowledgeable.

Maya P.
Lithonia, GA
07/12/2021
Well I knew I was lied to in July when I was FORCED to buy that battery
I told Nally Hyundai around Feb 3rd-Feb 7,2021 that there was a new electric problem after my visit. I was told that the bulbs just put in wrong and they were change it “free of charged” as I paid for a brand new battery I knew I didn’t need .

Well it’s July and my car is still be weird it just turns on now. I’ve been able to have all me lights working without prayer. The light keep coughing fire and now changing them isn’t enough. The light holder it melted and blown away. The first light was put in be y’all so it glitching and blowing needs to be fixed. I felt played and not care for here. I’m only trying to get my car fixed by y’all cause I don’t have they money to be played somewhere else.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Athens, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Check engine light came on after repairs
I was frustrated that my check engine light came on after having been seen the week before. The service manager was overwhelmed and visibly frustrated. Overall unpleasant experience.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

RP
Robbin P.
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Staff
The service staff is always professional, courteous & friendly.

Stone Mountain, GA
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Not Happy!
I was totally disappointed about the service department’s performance. Because they didn’t do a complete diagnosis at the start I spent money that I would not have spent and ended up not getting the car fixed.
The sales team improved the overall experience but I will think twice before using them for anything greater than basic service.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021