Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5Overall Rating 4.9375006/5rating 4.9375006
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

Dennis P.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Good people
A very good service here

LF

Friendly staff
Friendly staff

Jerry D.
Jerry
Outstanding Service never had a issue or had to return for unsatisfactory work.

CA

HM
Holly M.
Atlanta, GA
Hunter is great!
I honestly have never had a bad experience with this service center. My mom has been going for years. I have been going for the last 4 years. I’m always in and out.

LJ
Linda J.
2017 Hyundai Accent
👍
Customer service men's are great. They keep me up on what is needed and when its time to get it done.Most of all is the honesty.Ms.L.Jones

PD
Patricia D.
Stone Mountain, GA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/13/2018 Category: Service
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!!!!
The team treated me like a human being.....you don't get that much in these dark days.

Chad and Hunter.................many many THANKS!!!

Jamie Denise T.
Stone Mountain, GA
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Associates
The agents are welcoming and provide excellent customer service

AH
Angela H.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
The working on your cars
My car broke down less the 90 days after paying it off. I have had 2 recalls and one was the engine. I had the emissions test done 2days before I brought it in so how is it when it gets to you I needed catalytic converter, a break booter ect. When brought my car in for a new engine some months ago, I got my car back and the window was crack. This time the my spoiler on one of my wheels is broke. The people at the front desk are very friendly and helpful, but who you have working under my car is costing me more then what I brought my car in for.

Atlanta, GA
Always Great Service!
I drive out of my way to service my car here! Super service and great folks!

Maurice S.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Great experience
Justin Johnson delivered excellent service with the service team working on my car.

Sean S.
Great Service!
Great Service,!Brent Gordon deserves a raise!

CV
Cheryl V.
Professional Service
Justice always go above expectations to make sure all my services and experiences are A1.

TW
Tracy W.
Always on Point
Love this place. I've been here enough time that the servicing rep recognizes me when I arrive. I love the printout of recommended services and why it's being recommended. This certainly helps me keep up with my vehicle maintenance without blinking. I can schedule my appointment online and that certainly makes things easier when you are busy. Love having the access to WiFi, tv and hot coffee and the small discount for continuing to have my car serviced at Kelley Hyundai!!!

Sarah S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Wow!
Communication and respect makes this feel like the red carpet treatment! I highly recommend Nalley and especially Hunter, my designated service manager, was very helpful throughout the entire process!

WD
Walker D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Efficient Friendly Service
I always get in and out with prompt and friendly service!

Lawrenceville, GA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Best parts manager ever
Best service I have ever received at a dealership and best parts manager

Michael S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2018 Category: Service
First time at the service bay
My first trip after my purchase. Service department was impressive and I think i waited less than an hour. Not bad guys.