Michelle P.
Atlanta, GA
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service At Its Best!
They do a great job!

TG
Thomas G.
Stockbridge, GA
Service, Salespeople, and Receptionist
I enjoyed my Nally Hyundai experience. I went in for service and the salesman Roy Owens informed me about the benefits of an upgrade to the new Sonata (now in deep consideration) and took us on a test drive. The Receptionist was very friendly. Overall, they all helped my time go by quick. I can't forget my service advisor Justin Johnson, who offers excellent customer service each time. I appreciate being a valued customer.

KF

AD
Anthony D.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Jason is always respectful when you come in to get your car inspected.

Carolyn M.
Ellenwood, GA
Sonata Experts
excellent ,caring customer service

Decatur, GA
Awesome Sauce
Great service always. The Sales rep and Managers always show love.

Covington, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Always courteous and ready to help.
Had car finished in a timely manner.

Mona D.
Snellville, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Reliable Service
Great reliable service and attention from Justin and others in the department. What is absolutely annoying while I’m there is being approached by salesmen trying to get me to trade my car for another. When I want to buy a car, I will schedule an appointment for that reason. This happens at every service appointment, and I HATE IT!

YL
Yolanda L.
2013 Hyundai Equus
Service Adviser Joseph
He kept me informed through the entire process. He explained the services needed in a way that I could understand. I felt like he cared about giving me quality service.

AH
Ashley H.
Service was quick . Justin is the nicest person

Melissa W.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Shalom Voisin was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Excellent customer service.

PS
Purvi S.
Locust Grove, GA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/05/2020 Category: Service
customer service, friendliness and helpfulness
customer service, friendliness and helpfulness were the greatest

EM
Eloise M.
Decatur, GA
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service - My Car

I would like to thank your Joseph Strong in your service department for their excellent support.

I was just in the dealership on Friday, January 31, 2020. Before, I tell you about the outstanding customer service I received,
I also want to tell you about the lady that answered the phone, she also went the extra mile. Her name is Jette Gyinuyard. I called at a time that was very busy and the phones were ringing off the hook. She got up and went to the Service Department and within minutes Mr. Joseph Strong was on the line. I called that taking care of business.

The outstanding customer services had continued. Mr. Strong suggested that I bring the car in so he could check the battery as well as check the car operating systems. I don’t feel that I am being charged for what I don’t need. As usual, Mr. Strong was on the job and I didn’t have to wait too long. I left a very satisfied customer including feeling like I was appreciated. I rated the dealership a “5” again.