Overall Rating 4.9444439/5Overall Rating 4.9444439/5Overall Rating 4.9444439/5Overall Rating 4.9444439/5rating 4.9444439

Alfred M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Mr. James Michaud
The service department gives me special attention, perhaps because I am elderly, and I truly appreciate that as I don’t not have much stamina. The sales people are always friendly. It’s a great place to do business!

Decatur, GA
Great customer service, reliable

CZ
Chernita Z.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service. Everyone is always pleasant whenever I come there.
Went in to get my first oil change and tire rotation on my 2018 Hyundai Elantra. I was expecting my wait time to be a min or 2 hours or more (c'mon, it's the dealership and everything takes forever). But it was quick, I was in and out in about an hour tops. I was very pleased with my overall experience. ..

LC
Lashan C.
Be Prepared to Wait
I’m not sure if I went at a bad time, but I set an appointment earlier that morning and still had to wait 4+ hours. Every time I asked my rep how much longer he made it seem like mine was next but never followed up. I finally got my car serviced in the 4th hour I was there, and they didn’t even complete one of the services I came there for. If you come, you may have to come at a non busy time or hound your representative, as only customers who did that came out in a timely manner.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with Nalley Hyundai. Let me assure you that customer service is our number one priority. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and try to resolve your concerns. Please contact me at 678-781-6341.

NW
Nicholas W.
The service is good

Customer
As always excellent service.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Took my car into Hyundai this past weekend for some service work done. The team provided excellent service and made sure that my concerns were addressed.

ET
Eugenia T.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great customer service!
I was greeted as soon as I arrived with my car for service. I didn’t have to stand in a long line waiting. It’s a very nice atmosphere, great customer service!!. Chad was awesome!

Covington, GA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
the people and the wonderful service that you get.
the people and the wonderful service that you get.

Professional Service
Brent was awesome as usual.

LD
Leonard D.
Stockbridge, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Inadequate.
Disappointment overall. I will give it one more shot, but if I have the same experience I will drive to Florida for future service.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

SL
Sheronda L.
n/a
n/a

2013 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service Department
I've been taking my 2013 Genesis to Nalley Hyundai for over 2 years and have been pleased with their service of the car and addressing any concerns I may have. They listen and that is very important as well as timely service.

AF
Abraham F.
Stockbridge, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2019 Category: Service
This place is far from being great
It take to long to do there job
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Covington, GA
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Ms. Brown
Thank for your Excellent Customer Service!

Melissa D.
Atlanta, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I love working with these Service Advisors. They give me honest answers and great feedback. i have never had to wait to be checked in for appointment.

Mirinda D.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great timing and staffing !!!!
Always friendly faces and it takes no time to get service done

PK
Patricia K.
Car. Oil change
Everyone here are wonderful love everything about this dealership are soo helpful

Michael S.
Service is impeccable!
I had to take my Elantra in for a service call. the cigarette plugs were not functioning as well as the radio not sounding right. they repaired the power outlets and are going to order me a new radio! the warranty is top notch! the Hyundai service team is awesome! i will always take my vehicle there!

Robin K H.
They are professional
They are fast polite and professional