4.6

Overall Rating 4.9259259/5Overall Rating 4.9259259/5Overall Rating 4.9259259/5Overall Rating 4.9259259/5rating 4.9259259
Overall Rating 2.37037/5Overall Rating 2.37037/5rating 2.37037rating 2.37037rating 2.37037

TF
Tammy F.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Justin’s Customer Service- Simply Outstanding!
I’m always pleased and never have to worry about receiving excellent customer service I take my car in for service. Justin, thank you for always being so spot on each and every time! Thanks again for all you do! 😊

Pompano Beach, FL

Terrell R.
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service

11/06/2019 Category: Service
I'm generally very pleased with the service I receive at Nalley Hyundai. Not this time.
Over the last 2 years I've had my car serviced at Nalley several times. Bought 4 new tires, had filters installed, several oil changes, tire rotations etc. Heretofore, I have been very pleased with the service. Both my service advisor (Justin), and the quality of work by the technicians have been exceptional. I generally leave a satisfied customer and I have written multiple excellent 5 star reviews. This was not the case at my most recent visit. When they are available, I print and use the Nalley Service coupons on their website. The advertised price has always been honored. This time however, the advertised price was ($25.00 off the regular price of $208.26 = 'now $183.26'.) there were no specific vehicle types or exceptions to this sale listed on the coupon. I presented my coupon as always and was told that this sale did not apply to my car. I expected to pay $183.26, but I paid $218.71. This was disappointing because I felt mislead.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with Nalley Hyundai. Let me assure you that customer service is our number one priority. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and try to resolve your concerns. Please contact me at 678-781-6341.

Christine B.
Covington, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service was timely
I was able to get my car serviced in a timely fashion however my car smelled like gas instead of a clean car upon its return. Hope that doesn't happen again. No explanation given. Cleaned and fixed it myself because I didn't have time to go back. Irritated me but a good wipe down and left my windows open a few days and it seems to be gone now.
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Alvin V.
Decatur, GA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.
No pressure to have multiple service items completed for more $$$
CHAD D., Service Manager from Nalley Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Buford, GA
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service.
Always a pleasure bringing my car here for service. Would recommend anyday, anytime. Good up the good work Nalley Hyundai.

11/03/2019 Category: Service
Approachable, friendly Professional
My visits usually exceed expectations. The gentlemen with whom I came in contact were all friendly, approachable and businesslike. Customers who came in after I did, seemed to like the Staff as they were talking nicely among themselves

Covington, GA
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata Owner
Great customer service and mechanical services.

PO
Patrick O.
Mcdonough, GA
2014 Hyundai Equus
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Team
Super Tech & Shop Foreman Steve conquered a mysterious and difficult vehicle service problem. Super Service Advisors Brent and Joseph handled the communication and coordination to keep things moving. All of these gentlemen worked very well together through numerous steps, even when they were off work in order to bring about a successful outcome. A great job that is very much appreciated!

Jo C P.
Decatur, GA
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!
Great service! Will definitely recommend to friends.

AH
Amari H.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service always!

Monticello, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Awesome Service
Great people, great service. Polite and courteous, always helpful.

Scott M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best service
I was recognized as soon as I came in. My time estimate was less than expected. Staff are all friendly and helpful.

TH
Tamekia H.
Jonesboro, GA
10/30/2019 Category: Service
I'm never disappointed when I take my car here. Joseph and Justin are truly amazing. Thank you for everything.

BW
Brenda W.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Always good and customer service excellent

Montgomery, AL

GREAT SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE

10/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer care
Very good service from the whole team. Brent does an excellent job with my car maintenance

Kayon S.
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional service!