4.4

C G.
Belleville, IL
09/27/2020
Jamal was great!!!
I was greeted by the Manager who then introduced me to Jamal who helped me get the car I needed. He was very helpful and went out of his way for me in getting the car I wanted

Thank you Jamal for making this experience a happy oneūüėä
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you, C Grime, for the wonderful review. We are happy that Jamal was able to take such great care of you during your visit. We will look forward to seeing you for all of your future service appointments.

09/26/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service hope it never change. Always Tom for improvement
Good service comfortable environment
Advisor Jessie informative. Only experienced the service dept.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, valued customer! Your feedback is very important to us. It's great to hear that Jessie was polite and knowledgeable. Because of COVID, the amenities we used to have are no longer available for your safety. We're slowly getting back to normal and now, we have coffee available for our guest. See you no your next service visit. Have a great weekend!

KK
Kurt K.
Bridgeton, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Easy to use.
Good job.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for completing our survey. We really appreciate your five star rating. AND taking time out of your morning to call the shop to let us know how awesome Steven was during your service visit was the icing on the cake. We are truly honored to have you as part of our Napleton family. We'll see you at your next service appointment, Kurt! Have a great day.

SA
Sylvia A.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Professional and knowledge of service representative and attentiveness of all employees.
I am extremely pleased and confident that my car has been accurately assessed and that repairs are proven to assure my comfort and safety in driving.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for such a positive 5 star review, it's our pleasure to welcome you as part of our Napleton Hyundai family! It's great to hear that Jesse took great care of you during your visit. Thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai where the customer alway comes first! See you at your next service appointment. Have an amazing day.

SL
Stu L.
Grover, MO
09/21/2020
Worth The Drive
After a horrible experience with Dean Hyundai for the purchase of a Genesis G70, I drove from my home in Wildwood to Napleton in Hazelwood. What a wonderful experience..!! Met with Jon "The People's Champ" who was everything you'd hope to find in a car salesperson. Caring, understanding, great listener, courteous, and totally professional. His willingness to make a deal was done with no pressure whatsoever, and once we got on the same page for car, options, and price, I met with the greatest team in the business...Danny Walters who solidified the final price with his management, Dan Loggins who gave me the deal of a lifetime and played such a critical part of my decision making because he came forward with "above and beyond" extra incentives, and finally Cody Wanders the finance manager. I want to give a special thank you to you guys for treating me like I was royalty. As a long time Mercedes Benz owner, the caring treatment I received was head and shoulders above anything I ever received at any dealership. I know they do this for all customers, not just me, and even though it was a 45 minute drive, it was one of the best car buying experiences ever..!! Thank you Jon, Danny, Dan, and Cody for making the time spent with you so rewarding for me. I will be bringing my G70 into you for service even though I have Dean Hyundai just 2 miles away. You have truly earned my car buying business and I highly recommend everyone to check them out before making a mistake buying from a competitive dealer.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you, Stu, for taking the time to give us such a positive and detailed five star review! Customer service is our top priority here at Napleton Hyundai. We're so pleased to hear that our team took such great care of you and we're "Worth The Drive". We'll see you at your next service appointment. Have a wonderful day, Stu.

Godfrey, IL
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Relax and Wait
Always on time! Keeps one informed (if waiting) as to the progress of what is happening! Facility is very clean and people friendly!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for completing our survey, Dorothy. We are pleased to hear that Jesse did such a phenomenal job taking care of you automobile needs. We look forward to seeing you at all of your future appointments with us.

PH
Patricia H.
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Putting customer 's first
The advisor ' s listen to the customer' s concerns and discuss the next step is getting the work done
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for completing our survey, Patricia, and for leaving us a 5 star review. We are happy to hear that Brad did such a great job taking care of you. We hope to see you for all of you future automobile needs.

AK
Anitra K.
Wentzville, MO
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
my experience has always been great with Napelton from my purchase
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you, Anitra, for taking the time to complete our survey. We are happy you received a 5 star experience from our service department staff. Feel free to reach our to us any time we can be of further assistance.

YF
Yanet F.
St. Peters, MO
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome customer service
My car was picked up from my home, which was very convenient. I have a toddler and the car pick up offered by Hyundai made it simple to get my car service without having to drive to the dealership with my son.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Yanet, thank you for your five star rating! We're glad to hear that you found our valet service convenient and easy to use. Thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai! Have a great day.

Saint Charles, MO
Five Star Service
I’ve been to this Hyundai location many times now, and they are more helpful than any other dealership around. Everyone is so friendly and I receive great service.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you so much, valued customer, for your five star rating! "Better than any other dealership", is the best feedback we could ever receive! Here at Napleton Hyundai, customer service is our top priority. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

PR
Pamela R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service is great!
This dealership goes out of its way to make sure that their customers are satisfied. Whatever complaint you have, they make sure you as the customer are satisfied. They will call you & ask more than once if everything is ok & if there is anything that they can do to make you happy. I am VERY satisfied with their service!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you, Pamela, for such a detailed review. We really do appreciate the time you put into sharing your Napleton Hyundai experience with us! Come back and see us for your next service appointment and you're guaranteed a five star experience! Have a wonderful day.

Rita W.
St. Louis, MO
2020 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service.
I loved the atmosphere there, the staff is courteous and polite and friendly. I didn't have to wait very long for my car to be serviced. The service man answered all my questions concerning my vehicle.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you, Rita, for your five-star rating! We're glad that Nathan took such great care of you. We love to hear that our staff was "courteous and polite". Thank you for your positive feedback and for being a wonderful customer! We'll see you on your next visit. Have a great day!

PJ
Patrina J.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Happy 1st timer to this particular dealer
I'll be back
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you, Patrina, for taking the time to complete our survey. It is great to hear that you had an exceptional first experience with us. We are here for you for all of your future servicing needs.

Janet S.
Dellwood, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Kona
The service was a lot better even through my car was not washed
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you, Janet, for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is very important to us, as are you. We are sorry to hear that you did not receive your car wash. Feel free to come back any time that is convenient to you so we can get your car sparkling clean. We look forward to seeing you.

LW
Louis W.
Maryland Heights, MO
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2020 Category: Service
nobody wearing mask all the time and not keeping the area and restrooms clean
not concern about customers
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Louis, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. We regret to learn that you did not have a more positive experience with us. If you would be willing, we would like a chance to try and turn your experience around. I will be giving you a call shortly. We will do our best to make this better for you, Louis.