Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12

Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5rating 4.16129
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581

Robert S.
St. Louis, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Dependable
Mike, our service rep, was friendly and professional. He handled all our service needs, even helped in getting me a 'touch-up' paint pencil for our car, saving me time at check out. Thanks, Mike.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you Robert for taking the time to complete our survey.  We are glad to hear that you were taken care of in a friendly and professional manner.   That's the Napleton Hyundai way.  You are our valued customer and we look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

07/25/2019 Category: Service
None
None. Everything was good except the 3 hour wait.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We value your feedback and we are working everyday to earn your business.  We look forward to giving you a 5 Star experience on your next visit.

NB
Nichole B.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Mike was excellent, glad he’s back!!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you Nicole fo responding to our survey,  We are glad to know that you were treated with excellence.  As our valued customer, we look forward to continuing to provide you with 5 Star service at Napleton Hyundai.

GV
Gabrielle V.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Car Service and customer service were great, and even though it took just a tad bit longer than usual, I didnt mind, and I also received a discount for my extra time. My service person was extremely nice and helpful, he stated to me it was his first week at Napleton, so I wish him luck and a long successful career!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you Gabrielle for taking the time to respond to the survey.  We are pleased to here that you received such great service at Napleton Hyundai.  We value you as our customer and will continue working to earn your business by providing you with 5 Star service.

07/23/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, clean, modern facility. Curteous staff
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while waiting for your vehicle in our service dept.  We look forward to continuing to earn your business by providing you with a 5 Star experience.

Napelton Hyundai
Friendly and helpful staff.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We value you as our customer and we are very pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful.  We will continue working to earn every one of those 5 Stars.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Helped in a hard time
I had to have an engine replaced and they found a way to assist in a professional manner that was understanding. Obviously a stressful situation but they helped me through it with solutions that were affordable but still safe for the future.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  We are pleased to hear that your needs were made top priority by our staff.  You are our valued customer at Napleton Hyundai and we look forward to continuing to provide the best automotive solutions for your situation.

2019 Hyundai Accent
Awesome
I was scheduled for an oil change at 1p.m. Came in a little early around 12:40. And was out at 1pm. Everyone was friendly and polite...I will definitely recommend Napleton Hyundai!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  We are pleased to hear that you received prompt and efficient service with excellence, that's the Napleton Hyundai way.  Thank you for being our valued customer.

Stephanie B.
St. Louis, MO
Good service always..
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you Stephanie for your feedback.  As our valued customer, we look forward to continuing to provide you with a 5 Star experience.  We want to remain your first choice for all of your automotive needs.  .

John M.
Edwardsville, IL
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
excellent
quick and great results
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you John for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and we want to remain your first choice for all of your automotive needs.  We look forward to continuing to provide you with a 5 Star experience.

Machelle C.
Business
The employees are so friendly and helpful
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you Machelle for your feedback.  We are pleased to know that you received a 5 Star experience at Napleton Hyundai.  Thank you for trusting us with the care of your vehicle.

PC
Paula C.
Not great just average
Will return due to this was the dealership that I purchased my vehicle and it was a rocky transition to Napleton but the last two visits have been better.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you Paula for your feedback.  As our valued customer, we want an opportunity to continue to earn your business.  We believe that you deserve a 5 Star experience everytime you visit Napleton Hyundai.  Please let us know how we better accomplish that.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff was very courteous, helpful and nice.
My advisor went above and beyond to make sure I understood the need for repairs that I had not planned and what was necessary and not immediately.
GREAT JOB TONY!!!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and we are pleased to hear that you received excellent customer service from our service department.  You are our valued customer and we look forward to serving your future automotive needs.

2019 Hyundai Kona
07/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff was very engaging and courteous. Everything was done in a timely manner overall great service
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and would like to know what we can do to earn 5 Stars on your next visit.  We want to exceed your expectations and we thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for all of your automotive needs.

WL
Wendell L.
St Louis, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
Very good service dept.
The service manager who took care of me provided great service. Answered my questions very well.

Though not related to the service department I am still waiting for my 2nd key fob since March 16th.
I only received one when I bought the vehicle.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you Wendell for your feedback.  We are please to hear that you received excellent care by our service department.  We value you as our customer and look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

Christina H.
Saint Peters, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/18/2019 Category: Service
To whom it may concern
im Pleased with my car overall but not on the service received
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank You Christina for completing our survey.  We value you as our customer and will take your feedback into consideration.  We would like a chance to continue to earn your business.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Superior customer service
Ethan was awesome!
His customer service was exceptional. I came in for a routine oil change. The quality of work was excellent.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was exceptional.  We value you as our customer and thank you for trusting us with your automotive needs.

Michael G.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Good, timely service
Went for an oil change, tire rotation and set of inspections. Was completed within an hour. Car was washed when brought back, a positive experience.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you Michael for sharing your experience.  We are please to hear that you were provided with  prompt service and an excellent customer experience.  We value your feedback.

TH
Trudy H.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
Customers comes first, not what your doing later on tonight! Car washes include the tires!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Trudy for responding. I do apologize for the unprofessional behavior of my cashiers.  I will be having a talk with my office manager.  I have also reviewed your repair order and the inspection performed.  The technician had no recommendations and all inspected items were marked green. I have also emailed to you the results.  As for the car wash we provide an exterior wash and vacuum free of charge.  The wheels do get sprayed with wheel cleaner before going through the wash but if it is not to your satisfaction please return at your convenience and we will correct immediately.  In the future if there is something that is needed additional or for us to concentrate on more closely with the wash please just let your adviser know. It will be noted and the porters will take care of it.
John Norris
Napleton Hyundai

AD
Alexander D.
MO
07/16/2019 Category: Service
This time everyone was excellent.
Excellent service and professional employees.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Alexander for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you experienced excellent customer service and professionalism at Napleton Hyundai.  We value you as our customer and we look forward to serving all of your future automotive needs.