Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12

Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5rating 4.16129
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581

Melanie D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Reps are caring.
My experience was awesome.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Melanie for letting us know you had an awesome experience.  We value you and your feedback and we look forward to serving all of your future automotive needs.

Five stars
Excellent experience. Very friendly staff. Efficient dealership with regards to repairs.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know we provided you with an excellent customer experience.  You are a valued customer and we look forward  to serving your future automotive needs.

Monica H.
Maryland Heights, MO
Excellent customer service
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Monica for your feedback.  We are pleased to know that your experience with us was excellent.  We look forward to serving all of your future automotive needs.

East Alton, IL
Long wait time.
Seem like a good dealership however I had to wait for two hours to have my car oil change. This was after I called and scheduled an appointment. I understand everybody’s busy, but have never had to wait this long for a scheduled oil change.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.  I have reviewed your invoice and there was also a recall that was performed s well.  The recall was for an on-board computer update the usually takes about 20 minutes to complete and then with the car wash the service would take a little over an hour.  According to your repair order it was opened and closed with billing in an hour and 17 minutes.  I am not sure where the additional 45 minutes came from that you are claiming but I do know that sitting in a waiting room for 2 hours is not a fun experience and time can seem longer. I do apologize for any inconvenience and we have made some adjustments to our appointment process.

Sam H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Visit for completing recall item
My recent visit was an improvement from past times. Scheduling on-line was smooth not requiring any new account or password set ups, the number of open schedule slots to select from were a surprise, and no extra phone calls needed. The servicing time was reasonable and they respect that many of the misc maintenance items I do myself.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Sam for your feedback and for continuing to be a valued customer of Napleton Hyundai.  We are always improving and we look forward to earning 5 Stars at your next visit.  Let us know how we can do that!

07/01/2019 Category: Service
So Nice and easy to work with
I was very pleased with the help and ease of service
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was so pleasant. We look forward to continuing to service all of your automotive needs.

ES
Edwin S.
Brighton, IL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Friendly service
Well organized service department
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Edwin for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was excellent. We look forward to continuing to service all of your automotive needs.

Marion W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Not so great since napleton took over
Service takes to long. If my auto needed something besides just and oil change .let me know and I will have it done.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you Marion for bringing this to my attention. I do apologize for the confusion.  I would like to make it up to you and provide your next oil change free of charge for our short comings.  Just reference this email when you arrive and we will take care of it.

Carl B.
Alton, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Relaxed and Confident
The service representative was very attentive and made me feel very relaxed and confident that the issue with my car would be taken care of, and it was!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Carl for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was excellent. We look forward to continuing to service all of your automotive needs.

East Alton, IL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Veloster repair
Bad communication. Poor AC repair.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for the situation that we allowed to happen.  Your adviser Mark, will be contacting you to make arrangements for us to look at your a/c system again.  The compressor that we put in was provided by your warranty company and we need to recheck to make sure it is functioning the way it should. We will provide you a vehicle to drive as well while we are working on it at no charge to you.  I will also provide your next oil change free to charge for the miscommunication.  When you are due for your next oil change just reference this email and we will take care of it.

ST
Sally T.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
Napleton provides knowledgeable service, efficient service.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Sally for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was excellent.  Let us know how we can be of service in the future.

Abena M.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Job on everything... a little pricey on brake job estimate though! Otherwise thanks!!!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Abena for your feedback and for allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle.  We are pleased to hear that you were provided with 5 Star service.  Please let us know if we can be of service in the future.

Black Jack, MO
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Very nice and professional workers
Very good experience, professional workers
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you had an awesome experience at Napleton Hyundai.  We value you as our customer and we look forward to serving your future automotive needs.

Maryland Heights, MO
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Fast and fair-priced work.
Ethan and the folks here were awesome. They took four days due to a weekend, but they provided a rental Tucson for me the entire time at no charge to me. I was mentally prepared to get a quote of a couple grand to fix the hybrid system, and then begin contemplating just selling the car. Instead I got a call that the work was done, for just the previously agreed upon price for the diagnostics plus a few small parts. They didn’t try and find other things to jack up the price. I’m not even sure they made money on me after the cost they presumably ate for the rental. But because of that, I’ll be bringing my Hyundai into Napleton until the wheels fall off. And in all likelihood, they’ll probably just fix that too. Excellent customer service, communication, and fair costs.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  This is exactly the customer experience that we strive to provide.  We value you and look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future.

O.P.
I have been thoroughly satisfied with each visit to Napleton .
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for the feedback and for being a valued customer of Napleton Hyundai.  We look forward to serving all of your future automotive needs.  Please let me know how we can create a 5 Star experience for you in the future.

FW
Frances W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Engine work to fix constant leaks
Mike Odle is an awesome service representative
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Frances for your feedback and for trusting Napleton Hyundai with your automotive repairs.  Let us know how we can continue to be of service in the future.

Sam M.
Alton, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Mike Odle made me feel very comfortable and he did exactly what he said he would. I got my car when promised and everything was done like I wanted
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Sam for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that we met your expectations by delivering excellent service.  We look forward to future opportunities to give you 5 Star service.

CG
Charnez G.
Bridgeton, MO
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
My service rep was amazing
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  Excellent customer experience is what we strive to provide.  We value your patronage and look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future.

HZ
Hamid Z.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and caring service staff.
Very happy with services received.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Hamid for your feedback.  Excellent customer experience is what we strive to provide.  We value your patronage and look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future

Richard C.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
prompt
nice advisers, let you know if any recalls missed
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Richard for your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.  We are pleased to hear that we provided you with excellent customer service and important recall information.