Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5rating 4.14

Overall Rating 4.15625/5Overall Rating 4.15625/5Overall Rating 4.15625/5Overall Rating 4.15625/5rating 4.15625
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Collinsville, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
a
a
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for taking your time to give us some feedback. If there was one thing that would have made your entire experience excellent, what would that be?

LC
Loretta C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
They care for their customers. Any problems I had on my vehicle. They made sure to get back me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon!

Amy M.
Hazelwood, MO
05/15/2018 Category: Service
First time since new ownership
Best car wash we have ever had.

Thank you for taking your time to give us some feedback. I love to hear that our detailers did an wonderful job! The last thing that I want to hear is that you did not have a good experience with your advisor. I will make sure that your next experience is an amazing one, please give me a call when you are ready for your next oil change.

Joe H.
Missouri
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/14/2018 Category: Service
This was my first time for service at this Dealer no complaints.
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! If there was ONE THING that would have made your experience excellent, what would that be?

Linda M.
Routine service
Quick service with a smile!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I love to hear that our customers are happy! We look forward to seeing you again soon for service!

LW
Linda W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2018 Category: Service
People are fantastic. Appointments done in timely manner.

Thank you for your positive feedback! I love hearing that our customers are happy! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

JN
Jason N.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Too long for an oil change
Took 2 1/2 hours with no explanation.

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. The last thing I want to hear is that you were dissatisfied with your service visit. Please give me a call when you have a moment to discuss.

ND
Nehemiah D.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Always awesome
The service here has always been awesome. However a recent addition on game day was particularly convenient. Game Day Hot dogs was a welcome surprise!
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/12/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We love knowing our customers are happy! I am glad to hear the hot dogs are a hit, any suggestions for additional condiments are always welcome!

IC
Irvin C.
05/11/2018
I brought my car in for an oil change and to get service for the summer months to come. The staff was very help and explained things in detail. I really appreciate all they do to make my Hyundai worthy and reliable.

We love to hear that our customers are happy with with our service, but if there was one thing that would make it excellent, what would that be?

Tamara S.
Bridgeton, MO
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Awesomeness
Outstanding service!

Thank you for your positive feedback! I love to hear that our customers are staying with our service family for their maintenance needs!

SJ
Steven J.
Godfrey, IL
05/10/2018 Category: Service
x
x

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. The last thing I want to hear is that one of our customers left unhappy. Please give me a call when you have a moment so we can discuss.

Jerseyville, IL
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Very Slow - Poor Communication
Extremely slow service, and poor explanation/communication.
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your feedback. I would like to discuss this with you further. Please give me a call at 314-359-7744.

2013 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Napleton Hyundai in North County is All Bad
I should have went to South County. Maybe they would have had friendlier staff and been completed in a timely manner. I honestly did not care for the write up part of the appointment. No cheerfulness. And my issue with my car still goes on!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did during your visit. I would like to discuss this further with you. If you could please give me a call when you have an opportunity.

Ted S.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
repair issues not completely resolved
The 2 Safety recall issues may have been addressed and resolved. the additional 2 reasons air bag light on while operating the vehicle and engine light came back on as well as shifting problems 60 mimiles after the car was repaired and returned to me.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I would like to discuss this less than satisfactory experience with you. Please give me a call at 314-359-7744

Mt Zion, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick and professional
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations with the length of our service and our professionalism! We look forward to keeping you in our service family!

2008 Hyundai Accent
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Nice dealership with friendly services
I’m very satisfied with the service I received at the dealership and after I needed some follow up work. Thanks so much
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad that service was performed to your satisfaction. I do apologize that the wait was a little lengthy for you, but we do look forward to making sure your next visit is excellent.

LP
Lorene P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service

Thank you so much for your feedback! My goal is to make sure our customers are happy with their choice of vehicle service departments. If there was one thing that would change your likely to return to a definitely will return, what would that one thing be?

David S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Overpriced labor charges for service and Poor customer service at check in.
Spending almost $75 dollars for a simple oil and filter change is outrageous! Looking over the labor charges made my blood boil. Way too high in my view. The vast majority of the bill was for labor. Being there for over 5 hours was irritating too. Then, when I was ready to leave, the service people were all in some meeting so had to wait to pay and get out of there. My car was ready for over 30 minutes and had to grab someone to get checked out. Also when checking in, I was the FIRST one there at 6:45 AM. Then more customers pulled up behind me. One guy got out of his car and went inside before the doors were raised and were open, but he got waited on when I was there first. He jumped the line in plain view of the service people and this set the tone for the rest of the 5 hours I spent there. Totally poor customer service. This NEVER happened when under Mungenast management and had been going there since 2009 for all maintenance, etc. VERY disappointed and about fell over at the high labor charges and the way I was treated at check in. No more oil changes for me at Napleton.
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

David,
The last thing I want to see is a customer unhappy with our dealership. I have discussed your repair order with my service manager and would love to go over it with you.

Bridgeton, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/04/2018 Category: Service
service review
clean, friendly, love that they vacuum & wash my car for oil change

Thank you for your positive feedback! I am certainly glad to hear that we exceed your expectations when coming into the dealership!

05/03/2018 Category: Service
Everything went well, although it seemed overly exspensive.