Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12

Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5rating 4.16129
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Mo, MO
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Things are not the same!
Don't let SHORT Staffing be the reason you couldn't give excellent customer service. Bring back Dave Mungasnast and Staff. I bought my car brand new in 2012 and it's definitely a difference with the service department.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.  I am not sure in what regards our customer service was lacking.  You stated that your adviser was nice and reviewing your repair order the oil change, recall and car wash were performed in about 1 hr and 10 minutes.  This is about the right amount of time to complete this work.  If you would please respond to this email so I can investigate any breakdowns in our processes.
John Norris
Napleton Hyundai

AH
Anthony H.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Glad I had the chance to work with Brad
Customer service is great really gives you knowledge of what will be done to your vehicle while getting the oil changed
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Anthony for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your Napleton Hyundai experience was customer focused and knowledgable. We look forward to continuing to service all of your automotive needs.

OW
Othella W.
05/31/2019
My salesman was great!!!!!!
Hello, my salesman was Mr. Earl Byrd. He was very professional and very helpful . He was very knowledgeable about the cars and the special features the cars had. He was very eager to help me with my search for my dream car. We test drove cars until I was satisfied and found my dream car. Mr. Byrd was very understanding of my financial situation and he said we will work with you and he and this Company did just that. I drove home that day with my dream car. Thank you one more satisfied customer.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Othella for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your Napleton Hyundai experience was professional and helpful.  We look forward to serving all of your future automotive needs.  Enjoy your dream car and congratulations!

David H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/30/2019 Category: Service
location and service
We were in and out for an oil change and a 3rd brake light replaced in a good time.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you David for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your Napleton Hyundai experience was fast and effiecient.  We look forward to providing all of your future automotive needs.

05/28/2019 Category: Service
Dignity and Respect
I've never walked into a dealership and been treated with dignity and respect. At other dealers it's easy to feel like bait in shark infested waters as they size you up and go in for the kill. But this was NOT the case with Napleton Hyundai. Start to finish there was nothing buy quality customer service and respect.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your Napleton Hyundai experience was of quality and respect and that we exceeded your expectations.  We look forward to continuing to earn your business.

05/26/2019 Category: Service
Emissions
Ok
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you  for your feedback.  At Napleton Hyundai, we value you as our customer. We look forward to continuing to provide a 5 Star experience for you on your next visit.

St. Louis, MO
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Environment was attractive , the atmosphere was pleasant and the customer is
The environment was very pleasant the customer feels first and treated in that manner. Service was completed at a reasonable. time. Advisor was thorough in asking questions and gave explanations regarding needed services. Showed what repairs were needed and allowed custome to make decisions as to which repairs were to be made.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your Napleton Hyundai experience was excellent and that our customer accomodations exceeded your expectations. We look forward to continuing to provide a 5 Star experience.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Commitment to the customer
They’re committed to making the experience a good one and they stand behind their word.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your Napleton Hyundai experience exceeded your expectations.  We look forward to continuing to  provide a 5 Star experience on all of your future visits.

Andrew M.
Saint Charles, MO
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Once my service was complete, I was fully updated and not charged for service that was under warranty and they looked into the warranty and I did not have to.
I was given a rental car when the service took longer than expected at no charge. They were great about checking to see if any of the work being done was under warranty and I did not have to do that. I was very happy with the service they had done.
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I am happy to hear that Ethan and Joe were able to take good care of you! I am sorry that you had issues of getting through to someone at the dealership. We will definitely work on our lines of communication to provide our customers a better experience. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Kerwin M.
2014 Hyundai Equus
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Napleton Hyundai has proved to have an excellent service department.
I would likely return to this dealer for my next service. Additionally, I would definitely recommend the Hyundai brand to my friends.

Thank you for your positive feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!

RO
Ryan O.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Much Improved Service
My last two visits here have been excellent. I begrudgingly returned after a rough visit a few months ago, but my last two service advisors (Ethan and ???) were very helpful. They did not over promise and kept me informed throughout the service. I'll be returning soon for some additional work.

ES
Ellen S.
Bridgeton, MO
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Sevice apts are always made right away. Always takes your car in promply.
Explains the work to be done or needs to be done very thoroughly.
Waiting area nice..appreciate the hot dogs & water.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Mark R.
Brighton, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2019 Category: Service
The service department is Great But the cheep ol plastic actuators that Hyundai uses on the doors are JUNK!!!!! I don't think I want to go thru this again.... So I'll probably wont be buying any more Hyundai's.....POOR Quality. Good thing I Bought the EXTENED WARRANTY Because they don't cover them...….LOL. LIVE and LEARN.

Thank you for your feedback! I am happy to hear we are taking good care of you, but I apologize you aren't in love with your car! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

KG
Kim G.
O'Fallon, MO
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating and on the ball for what they had to accomplish
I had to have a new engine and they were amazing at assisting through the entire process.

David C.
Maryland Heights, MO
Service - untimely
The service department is nice but its ridiculous that an oil change and recall notice takes over 2 hours. My time is valuable and I should have to wait so long for a car. I checked in 30 minutes early. My appointment was at 2:30. I checked in at 2:00 PM and I didn't leave the dealership until after 4:30 PM.

Thank you for your feedback! I apologize for your wait, we look forward to making your next visit speedy and efficient!

Customer service
The mechanic was very knowledgeable

Thank you for our positive feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!

BW
Bettye W.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Service department review
The service was speedy and to the point. The people were friendly and professional.

05/19/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, friendly and efficient.
I would highly recommend Napleton.
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

TH
Trudy H.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Confusion
Upon pick up of my car there was some confusion of where my car was located at the dealership. I was given my keys and told it was on the side lot. I didn’t see it so I proceeded to push the panic button. I didn’t hear anything so I had to return to the cashier to ask for help. It took a couple of people but they found it!

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the confusion with where your vehicle was parked! We look forward to having a smoother visit next time!

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Review
There should be more Loaner cars/courtesy vehicles available for customers who are experiencing manufacturing errors (recalls)

Thank you for your feedback! I will be reaching out shortly to discuss further!