Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16

Overall Rating 4.18182/5Overall Rating 4.18182/5Overall Rating 4.18182/5Overall Rating 4.18182/5rating 4.18182
Overall Rating 2.21212/5Overall Rating 2.21212/5rating 2.21212rating 2.21212rating 2.21212

CL
Carl L.
Saint Louis, MO
10/14/2019 Category: Service
My needs were met and questions were answered
On a visit for one thing I asked a question about another and the situation was handled professionally by the staff from the time I made the problem known to the time my vehicle was returned to me. The problem was resolved and the vehicle drives very well. Since I believe the vehicle purchased should be returned to the dealership it was purchased from for best prompt care this would be my recommend to anyone who needs service. Nothing against Napleton. That's been my best experience with the cars I've always purchased. So far I've been overall satisfied with your service to me.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Carl for your completing our survey.  It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

TT
Tanesha T.
Saint Charles, MO
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
Jesse in the service department was very helpful. He went above and beyond to ensure my problem was fixed.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Tanesha for your completing our survey.  It's great to know that our staff went above and beyond for you.  That's the 5 Star Napleton Hyundai experience you deserve.  We look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs.

RD
Rachel D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good experience
They were very helpful and friendly to my family. Our service advisor was Norm Franco.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Rachel for your completing our survey.  It's great to know that our service department staff was helpful and friendly.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
EXCELLENT
Excellence with proficiency.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are glad to know that you received excellent and proficient service in our service department.  As our valued customer, Napleton Hyundai will continue to earn your business by providing you with a 5 Star experience every time you visit us.

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Services for oil change and recommendations for needed preventions.
Service was great and done in a timely manner.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for your completing our survey.  It's great to know that our staff provided great and timely service.  We look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly and Professional Atmosphere
Wonderful, friendly service
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for your completing our survey.  It's great to know that our staff was professional and friendly.  It is our pleasure to serve great customers like you and we look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs.

RJ
rod j.
Wentzville, MO
10/09/2019
Salesman Kacy Cho
Kacy was the best salesman that I've had the pleasure to deal with. He was honest, transparent, and thorough during my entire purchase and matched my daughter up with the perfect car. Kacy also followed up to ensure customer satisfaction which I feel is missing from other dealership salesperson(s). I am rating him 10 stars!!!!
Thanks Kacy for being excellent at what you do.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Rod for completing our survey.  We are pleased to hear that Kacy provided such a great experience for you.  That's the Napleton Hyundai way.  We look forward to continuing to serve all of your automotive needs.

PK
Pauletta K.
Wright City, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so helpful. They do their best to make sure your services is done as quickly as possible.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Pauletta for your completing our survey.  It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

SP
Sovandarod P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Tony
Tony was really helpful and made my overall experience great.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Sovandarod for your completing our survey.  It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

TG
Thomas G.
Staunton, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Everyone did a great job, service was completed in a timely manner. Will return again for next service.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Thomas for your completing our survey.  It's great to know that our staff provided excellent and timely service.  We look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs. We'll see you next time.

David H.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service and people
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you David for your feedback.  We are glad to know that you received great service while in our service department.  As our valued customer, Napleton Hyundai will continue to earn your business by providing you with a 5 Star experience every time you visit us.

RT
Roberto T.
Thank you!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Roberto for completing the survey.  We are pleased to hear that you received great customer service here at Napleton Hyundai.  We look forward to continuing to earn your business and serving your automotive needs.

Barbie S.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Hyundai
Customer service, service representatives, waiting room, display floor, all excellent.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you so much Barbie for completing our survey.  We are pleased to hear that we displayed excellency in all of those areas.  We look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs.

AT
Anita T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
The staff and atmosphere
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Anita for completing our survey.   We are pleased to hear that our staff and the Napleton Hyundai atmosphere was excellent.  We value you as our customer and look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs.

BJ
Barbara J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/06/2019 Category: Service
New vehicle
I'm glad I changed my make and model of my car, very satisfying
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Barbara for your completing our survey.  Enjoy your beautiful Tucson- great choice! We look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs.

TD
Thomas D.
Saint Charles, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
I bought my Santa Fe at Napleton in Jan 2019. I had good experience with my purchase. Their service has been great every time I go there
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Thomas for your feedback.  We are glad to know that you received great service while in our service department. Thank you for allowing Napleton Hyundai to continue to earn your business by providing you with a 5 Star experience every time you visit us.

Katherine M.
Corona, CA
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Brad The Service Advisor
Always helpful, knowledgeable
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Katherine for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that our staff was helpful and knowledgeable.  Thank you for allowing Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

LW
Linda W.
MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/04/2019 Category: Service
They are helpful and get me taken care of fairly quickly
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Linda for completing the survey.  We are so pleased to hear that our staff took great care of you in a timely fashion.  We value you as our customer and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Saint Louis, MO
10/04/2019 Category: Service
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are glad to know that you received great service while in our service department.  As our valued customer, Napleton Hyundai will continue to earn your business by providing you with a 5 Star experience every time you visit us.

KK
Karri K.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
2004 Hyundai Sonata
10/03/2019 Category: Service
5 Stars
5 stars
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you Karri for your feedback. It's great to know that our staff gave you a 5 Star experience. We look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs.