4.4

Velta S.
Saint Louis, MO
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
I love the fact that I can go online and make my appointments.
Never had a issue that couldn’t be resolved be for I left.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Thank you, Velta, for competing our survey. We are happy to hear that any issues you've had have been solved in a timely matter. Feel free to contact us for all of your future automobile needs.

WB
Walter B.
Saint Charles, MO
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgeable
Very friendly with helpful well trained service personnel. Waiting area is comfortable and very clean,
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Walter, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. It's great to hear that Steven was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Lake Saint Louis, MO
2004 Hyundai Sonata
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Service department was GREAT!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you so much for your five star rating! Your Service Advisor really appreciates your awesome feedback. We'll see you on your next visit. Have a wonderful day!

PD
Patricia D.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Clean and nice atmosphere.
Jesse was a good service person he let me know what I needed to have done on the mileage on my suv.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020

Patricia, it's great to hear that Jesse was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Ruth W.
Edwardsville, IL
Tony
Great guy, knowledgeable and explains what’s being done to your car
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you, Ruth, for completing our survey. We are happy to hear that Tony took amazing care of you during your visit. Thank you for being a loyal customer and know that we are here for you for any of your future automobile needs.

Wright City, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgeable advisors and technicians.
Brad is the best. He is always willing to help.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for completing our survey. We are glad to hear that Brad took such great care of you. Feel free to contact us for any of your future automotive needs.

MT
Mary T.
Belleville, IL
08/27/2020 Category: Service
The staff is professional
I was in and out without an appointment.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time, Mary, to complete this survey. You are a valued customer, so we are happy to see that you received a 5 star experience. Come back and see us for any future automobile needs.

Fenton, MO
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Courteous, clean
Generally happy with this visit.
But when I got home I received an email that all my car’s fluids needed to be topped off. If I were told while I was still at Napleton, I most likely would ask how much to top off, then went ahead and taken care of this on my car then and there.
Something to consider telling the customer in the future.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you so much for completing our survey. We do appreciate the feedback and will do our best to better keep you updated while visiting our service department. We appreciate you and thank you for being a loyal customer.

PS
Phyllis S.
Hazelwood, MO
08/26/2020
Jamel
Jamel is the best salesman on the planet !!! I would recommend him to everyone!!! Very professional!!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you, Phyllis, for completing our survey. We are pleased to hear that Jamel took such great care of you during your visit. You are a valued customer and we hope to be of service for all your future automotive needs.

Saint Ann, MO
08/25/2020 Category: Service
N/a
It was a good experience.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/25/2020

We are pleased to hear of your experience with us! Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Joyce F.
Bridgeton, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Great service in every aspect
From customer service to out the door service is always great.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/24/2020

Joyce, thank you for your high star rating. We're happy to see that your experience with us was excellent! We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you. Safe travels!

St. Louis, MO
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Steve is awesome
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/21/2020

We are so glad to hear that Steve took such great care of you! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road!

Cheryl W.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Service With A Smile
The staff is always courteous and patient. The facility is well kept and very clean. I would like to commend the service department for washing my vehicle and cleaning my carpets. Thank you for always going that extra mile to please your customers and for giving excellent customer service.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you, Cheryl, for completing our survey. We are extremely happy to hear that our service department took such great care of your automobile needs. Feel free to reach out for any future services you may need.

AJ
Alfred J.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendliness
very prompt and on time.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you, Alfred, for taking the time to complete our survey. We are happy to hear that our service department staff took care of your automobile needs in a timely matter. Thank you for being the best part of Napleton Hyundai.

PR
Pamela R.
Saint Louis, MO
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Everyone shows great concern for your needs.
All of the staff at this dealership shows that they are concerned about your desires & concerns regarding your vehicle purchase.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you, Pamela, for completing our survey. We really appreciate your feedback. We, at Napleton Hyundai, take pride in putting our customer's needs first and are glad that you recieved great service from our amazing team.

Service Representative.