AC
Springfield, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
05/29/2020 Category: Service
They are awesome
Best service ever......the free car wash is awesome too!

Urbana, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Recent Visit
Everything was done quickly and efficiently. I was told exactly what I would receive with this service. My two concerns were the following:
1- I was not told that replacement parts for the oil change service would not include genuine Hyundai parts, specifically the oil filter. 2- I asked that my windshield wipers be replaced. They were not replaced with original Hyundai wiper blades. The wipers that were installed were generic wiper blades that were not the size as the original blades that the car came with. My car is still under warrantee and I would have expected that original replacement parts would have been offered to me. Thank you.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/24/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Your customer service is like none other. People help with any answer you ask and the know specific answers and don't give you the run around on car issues.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Fast service. Polite employees. I wish more customers would have worn face masks in the waiting area, but otherwise I had a good experience.

LP
Luis P.
Savoy, IL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Honest, professional and informative
I took in my Veloster because I thought the transmission was gone. It was only a sensor that needed to be replaced. I didn’t even know my headlight bulb was out. While I was there I had my oil changed too along with a fuel line flush and spark plugs replaced. Money very well spend and felt if I gone somewhere else, I would have encountered more costs and more time and a migraine. Everyone from the valet attendants to the service clerks to the mechanics were top notch professionals. Thanks Napleton’s!

BC

Pesotum, IL
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff.
The staff was very friendly.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We really appreciate it.

KC
Kenneth C.
Rantoul, IL
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Great service. We were informed throughout the whole process with the warranty company and the repairs
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR review!  We really appreciate it.  These are extremely important to our staff.

CK
Christopher K.
Rantoul, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Dough and Justin always are helpful and friendly whenever I have my Santa Fe Sport serviced

Great 👍🏾
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/08/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review!  We really appreciate it.  These are extremely important to our staff as they act as our report card to Hyundai.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/03/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Just in from pu of town. Got great service from my new Hyundai dealership.

JU
John U.
Georgetown, IL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Headlight bulb
Had them change a headlight bulb and check a few open recalls and they charged nothing.

Urbana, IL
04/23/2020 Category: Service
I get great service.
Great service, friendly and helpful staff. I can trust what I am told about my car's service needs.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/24/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These are very important to our staff as they are our report card to Hyundai. Thanks again!

DF
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/24/2020

2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Another Outstanding Service Experience
Outstanding experience from start to finish with minor warranty work on my Genesis. Problem was diagnosed and corrected promptly and efficiently. Very pleasant and professional assistance was rendered by all Napelton personnel from arrival to departure. Service advisor Carel Sons was particularly helpful. Both the Genesis and Napelton's service of it are of the highest quality.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and the kind words.  We really appreciate it.  These reviews act as our report card to Hyundai.

Duane D.
Mahomet, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Oil change is just an oil change
Oil change is just an oil change. There was no fluid top off or tire rotation.