Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5rating 4.5714286
Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143

10/16/2018 Category: Service
oil change routine service
Took way too long - 1 1/2 hours, no explaination as to why. Not a good way to blow my Saturday morning!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/17/2018

Our apologies that the service took longer than usual. We know your time is valuable and despite our best efforts sometimes we can run late in the shop. We would like to send you a coupon for your next oil change on us in hopes that you will give us another opportunity to provide for your service needs. We appreciate your businessand hope to see you next time.

JJ
John J.
Saint Joseph, IL
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Doug was great to work with. He stayed in touch with me every step of the way.

James G.
Rantoul, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Quick Service
Very nice to be able to get in quickly and know that the service is dependable. I will continue to come back as I have tried other places over the years and have not had as good an experience as I have had at Napleton's.

Deb H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always great!
Never had a problem with the work done here. They have a great team, work quick and do good work.

Ronald M.
Excellent service department
Called the day before around 5:15 pm for oil change. service department said sure how does 9::00 next day sound. Worked out great even told me about a recall to fix. Took care of car out in hour.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/12/2018

ES
Erin S.
Satisfied customer
Really appreciate how quickly my car gets serviced. I really appreciate the shuttle service. The drivers are always super friendly and timely. It’s a huge convenience.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/12/2018

Dianna M.
Paris, IL
service
Napletons go out of their way to make sure the customer is satisfied

long oil change
Adviser seemed preoccupied and did not keep up with his customers.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/11/2018

Our apologies for your longer than usual wait on your recent service. We realize that your time is valuable. Please look in the mail for a coupon for your next oil change on us. We do appreciate you business !

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the great review and the opportunity to service for you again!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good overall experience
Easy to schedule the appointment, friendly staff, communicated clearly what extra service I needed and vaccuumed the car too!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/11/2018

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/09/2018 Category: Service
They were straight to the point, timely, efficient, and friendly!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/10/2018

CR
Carla R.
Pesotum, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Doug and his team did a fantastic job servicing my car. All work was done properly and in a timely manner.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/09/2018

KD
Kathy D.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Happy with turn around time
Doug got me in (before my appointment time) and out very quickly which I greatly appreciated!

Tremont, IL
10/08/2018 Category: Service
on going maintenance and service
Please don't print this - but you forcing me to make a comment will mean that in the future this fine dealership will NOT get a review from me. I am busy and this is ridiculous
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/08/2018

Your response is private - we will not publish it, but we do appreciate your review. Hyundai Motors of America sends out the surveys to most all of our customers to assure that we as a dealership are taking care of your automotive needs. We appreciate both your time and your business!

10/07/2018 Category: Service
Awful
Awful
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/08/2018

Our apologies that your service visit did not meet your expectations - should you wish to discuss it further please contact me - Josh Berbaum , Service Diretor Napleton's Auto Park of Urbana.
(217)365-0567

10/06/2018 Category: Service
Don't like surveys
Don't like doing reviews or surveys - sorry
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the great review- we appreciate that you took the time even tho you don't like suveys! We appreciate your business!

Great
nice people, fast service

NB
Nadir B.
Not happy
The agent wanted to apply a price different than the one that was promised in the coupon I received the same day of the service.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/08/2018

Our apologies for the confusion regarding your coupon.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Napleton’s Hyundai
Excellent service. A++++
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for your review- we appreciate your business!

VC
Virginia C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Napleton's has Excellent Service Dept.
Quick, Easy, short wait time, top notch service people!

Ahmed M.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change without filling fluid reservoir
The last two weeks I took 2 of my other cars to Napleton's for oil change and now wonder if fluid reservoirs were filled for those cars.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for the review- we apologize that the issue with the wipers was not clear. The washer nozzles are coming loose as your Advisor recalls and would need to have that diagnosed . Should you desire to have that examined please let me know - Josh Berbaum Service Director Napleton's Auto Park of Urbana

RP
Rakesh P.
2014 Hyundai Azera
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Super Quick
All the issues were promptly addressed.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/02/2018