Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana

Jeff S.
Saint Joseph, IL
06/08/2021 Category: Service
I get treated right every time . I highly recommend there service department.
Ask for Jeramy he’s the best
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 STAR review, we appreciate it.  These are extremely important to us.

Urbana, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai in Urbana
Great place for service. Always timely, do a great job, convenient, with courteous staff.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff. Thanks again!

NH
Nanette H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2021 Category: Service
They are always very professional.
I have been trusting my car to them for over 12 years, they always do a great job and are very friendly.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These are very important to our staff, they act as our personal report card.  Thank you!!!

NE
Nicole E.
Paxton, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
Service was very polite , informed me of a recall on my vehicle and quickly to initiated to order recall parts .
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

MO
Michael O.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Friendly people
Answers all your questions without making you feel like you don't know what talking about.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

Randy B.
Rantoul, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Love my car!
I love my 2021 Kia Forte!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/27/2021

Daryl S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Perfect
Napelton's Service Center has met and then exceeded my expectations every time I have needed service . Doug Vandenberg is a wizard at organizing and directing the work. This time I needed new tires. All proceeded monthly-- as smooth as the ride I now enjoy.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/27/2021

Jeff S.
Saint Joseph, IL
04/09/2021 Category: Service
They give great customer
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star review.  These are extremely important to our staff.

Robert H.
Monticello, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Great service friendly customer service
Always friendly customer service and great customer care!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We really appreciate them.

Kimberly S.
Westville, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2021 Category: Service
...
...
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/30/2021

Please let me know if there is anything that i can do to earn a rescore from you.  5 star reviews are extemely important to our staff as they affect our personal performance and act as our report card to hyundai.  Feel free to text or call me at 217-365-0567.

Lester M.

03/17/2021 Category: Service

AD
Arthur D.
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Quick and proactive in resolving issue
Vehicle returned with acidental damage to interior after service, but dealership was quick and proactive in resolving the issue and replacing the damaged part

03/15/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle returned with damage to interior
Vehicle returned with damage to interior and no interest from staff in correcting it.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/15/2021

sorry for the issues with service, hyundai is going to resend you the survey.

DF
Donald F.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
03/08/2021 Category: Service
good service
The same service is the same ever time
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 STAR review, these are extremely important to our staff!  Thank you!

Marcus H.
Savoy, IL
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Fast and quick service
Great job on fixing my car up
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars!  We really appreciate it!