Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5rating 4.5714286
Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143

Jeanne G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction
The service department strives to take care of its customers and I appreciate their efforts
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your review  we strive to provide the very best service experience possible. What could we have done to improve your experience and earn a 5 start rating?

PP
Peter P.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Easy and accurate
Always a good experience. On time and accurate quote to pricing.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/14/2018

PD
Paula D.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great place
The people who work here are friendly and competent and the place just runs so smoothly.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/12/2018

RO
Rendi O.
Elliott, IL
General maintenance
Napeltons has always taken grwzt xare of my csr when in for service and repairs. The establishment and staff are always friendly and helpful with any questions or issues that arise. I will continue to take my car here for all service needs.

Good customer service.
Service good.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the review- we appreciate your business!

BR
Bradley R.
Arthur, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Always reliable
Always good reliable service at this service center.

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Too pricey
They did a great job, but the service was too expensive for me.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your review- we appreciate your business.

Stanley M.
Woodbridge, VA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Emergency Hyundai Vehicle Service
On Nov 29 I was driving from Woodbridge, VA to Creston, IA when I experienced a high speed blowout in my left rear tire. Tire was an original on my 2017 Hyundai Tucson that I purchased in Woodbridge, VA in Sep 2017. Approx 20K miles on the car & tire. I was on a tight deadline and needed to get my tired changed and back on the road ASAP. Brown's Hyundai in Manassas, VA said Napleton's Hyundai in Urbana was the closest to my blowout location in Champagne, IL. I drove to Napleton's and immediately received friendly and courteous assistance. Napleton's coordinated with Brown's Hyundai on the provisions of my road hazard insurance, determined my blown tire was beyond repair, and promptly put a new tire on my Tucson. In less than 4 hours I was back on the road and headed to my destination. I give Napleton's an A+ for their service!!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the great review! Glad we could assist!

KC
Kathleen C.
Saint Joseph, IL
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Super Service
Everyone at Napleton's are so friendly and efficient!! They go above and beyond the call to keep your car in tip top shape. Never pushy ! That's a plus!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/07/2018

Friendly and Fast Service

Cindy C.
Tuscola, IL
Friendly and helpful service
The staff at Napleton's is always helpful and friendly. From the service advisor to the person who drove me to work while my car was being serviced and picked me up when it was completed. Thank you.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the great review ! We appreciate your business!

Martin B.
Good job
Everyone was courteous and helpful. An excellent job.

AW
Annette W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/01/2018 Category: Service
The staff
The staff is so very nice
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/04/2018

Thankk you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

Personnel

GW
Gabriella W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/29/2018 Category: Service
LIke service. Car ready when they said so
Great!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service advisor
Wish they would take no for a answer when you tell them you don't want additional services done. Doug the service advisor not happy when I told him.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey. We apologize that you felt pressurred to do additional service on your vehicle. Our job is to make sure your vehicle performs at it's best and to make sure you are advised of what is recommended. Should you have any additional concerns or questions please contact me.
Josh Berbaum
Service Director
(217)365-0567

Ronnie C.
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Consistant quality service.
I had an issue with the front suspension / steering on my 2011 Sonata SE. As it turned out the car needed new sway bar bushings. I received a fully detailed call from Doug, explaining what the car needed. I OKed the work and the car was completed in a very timely manner. Again, I am very pleased with the service and Doug my service advisor is always on point. I wish I knew who the mechanic was so I could thank him as well. He did a great job on the car and it drives like beautifully now.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/29/2018

OG
Oneda G.
Professional
Friendly staff.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/28/2018

2005 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and efficient service
I went to another car repair company first and apparently they messed up with my car, for two days, causing the check engine light on. That's why I decided to take the car back to Napleton's, I know they would take good care of my car, within an acceptable timeline. And they did. Nothing to complain.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for your review! we appreciate your business!

Denise M.
Paxton, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service
Thank you for the wonderful Customer Service.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/27/2018