Michael P.
Sidney, IL
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Great people
Nice to deal with competent people.

Urbana, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai in Urbana
A great service department!

PB
Pam B.
Ivesdale, IL
03/31/2020
Josh was willing to work with me on a problem that was not resolved on my last visit
Napletons did find what was wrong with my car, Josh the service manager was very nice and wanted to fix my cars cv shaft so it will be safe for my 17 year daughter to drive.

DN
David N.
Georgetown, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Napleton's is GREAT
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

PB
Pamela B.
Ivesdale, IL
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Josh from service is accommodating
Josh from service made sure my daughters car got repaired in a timely manner, I can't thank them enough for picking up her car at my workplace for my convenience.

03/18/2020 Category: Service
Service department was terrible
Service department has poor customer service
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/27/2020

I am sorry that we were not able to get things figured out at the last visit.  We will be at your work on Tuesday with the loaner car to swap you out and get your car back in here for service to figure out what is going on.   Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, Hyundai will be sending you a rescore i hope that we have earned a 5 star from you as it is my personal report card.  See you Tuesaday!

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today.  I will have the loaner car there ready for you Tuesday at your work.  Hyundai will be sending you a rescore for me, i hope that i have earned a 5 star from you as it is my personal report card.  We will get this figured out and fixed for you, thanks again.

RA
Rhonda A.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Recall service
Was told it would take 2 hours and was done in 1 hour.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/17/2020

Todd S.
Danville, IL
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, Competent Service
My vehicles have been serviced their for years and they have done a great job.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/12/2020

DF
Donald F.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2020 Category: Service
good service
You can always count on good service in a timely manner.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/12/2020

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/10/2020

Aqeedah B.
Urbana, IL
03/07/2020 Category: Service
Everybody was so nice and made sure to keep me updated on my car. They took great care of me.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/10/2020

03/04/2020 Category: Service
Great first experience with servicing my car here! Everyone was very helpful and they got my car done is a short amount of time.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/06/2020

LG
Larry G.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/03/2020 Category: Service
The professional service that was given to me
This dealership has some quality staff that are genuinely concerned about the customer. They make sure the step by step process is explained in detail concerning your vehicle. Doug is top notch.

Christine C.

Fisher, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/20/2020 Category: Service
J T
I had a good experience with my service today!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for taking our survey.  We appreciate your business.