Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana

Charleston, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Accommodating, help and safe
Thank you for being very responsible, kind, helpful and supportive.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

HR
Heidi R.
Tuscola, IL
01/03/2021 Category: Service
Great staff
Efficient, kind, professional, excellent customer service experience
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/04/2021

Hey, It Josh I am the service director at Napleton’s.  Thank you so much for servicing your vehicle with us.  Anytime we receive a survey score less than 5 stars Hyundai requires us to reach out and resolve any issues with you then they send you another survey to rescore us with 5 stars.  Please call or text me to let me know what I can do to earn the 5 stars from you.  217-365-0567.  Thanks again.

Carol C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
The people
Outstanding

Savoy, IL
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Fixing a problem
I appreciate the supervisors making an effort to help me get the problem I came in with taken care of.

01/01/2021 Category: Service
A warranty that is not a warranty
I had taken my car in to a trusted auto shop to see what was wrong with my car. Upon realizing the problem was under warranty I took it napleton’s. They refused to check for the issue that the other auto shop had seen as the root cause unless I paid what was a ridiculous charge. The provider was not flexible or understanding that there was a specific problem that needed to be looked at. I felt manipulated and patronized. It should not be that difficult to get a car under warranty appropriately assessed
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today.  I will get the refund turned in for you today.  Hyundai will be resending you the survey here very shortly.  I would greatly appreciate if you can rescore us with 5 stars.  These affect us personally and are very important to all of the dealership staff.  Sorry again for the troubles, have a great day.

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/14/2021

thank you for the rescore.  If you need anyhting in the future please let me know.

BR
Bradley R.
Arthur, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Service at Napleton’s
Service is always great here. On time, efficient, good communication, and friendly staff.

LL
Lori L.
Savoy, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Politeness
Great Service, also offering valet service is awesome during this time of covid. I didn’t have to step into the building. I was able to stay home and not be around other people.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/31/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review!  These are extremely important to our staff as they are part of our performance.

LG
Linda G.
Gibson City, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Had an appointment for oil change and tire rotation. Was told the time it would take, and that's what it was. Appreciate that. Wish the car wash was in service. It wasn't a cold day, but maybe it is shut down for the winter months.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/24/2020

Hey, It Josh I am the service director at Napleton’s.  Thank you so much for servicing your vehicle with us.  Anytime we receive a survey score less than 5 stars Hyundai requires us to reach out and resolve any issues with you then they send you another survey to rescore us with 5 stars.  The scoring affects only your service consultant and his personal performance.  Unfortunately i cannot change our paperwork and the way it prints, i know it can be confusing. Please call or text me to let me know what I can do to earn the 5 stars from you on a rescore.  217-365-0567.  Thanks again.

PP
Phillip P.
12/20/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Awesome
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These are extremely important to our staff.

Michael M.
Urbana, IL
2020 Hyundai Kona
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Good friendly service
Too often people only write reviews to complain, but Napleton's folks were very friendly and helpful. They service was done quickly and professionally. And they had a coupon to top it all off! What's not to like? Kudos!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/18/2020

Your comments are very true.  We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us a 5 star review.  They are very important to our staff.

Debarghya B.
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Professional and resourceful
I always prefer Napletons for my car. Dough, Josh and Olivia are very professional and helpful.

PP
Phillip P.
Rantoul, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2020 Category: Service
GOOD DEALERSIP
Easy to schedule, easy to get to, ready for you when you get there!!

Steven H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Everything went as expected. Josh was great.

Robert G.
Urbana, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/07/2020 Category: Service
My Happenings
Just beccause some thing has to be in this box. My problems are stated in a box at the beginning if the review.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/18/2020

Hey Mr. Glover, its Doug the service advisor that helped you with the Hyundai.  I would like to know if there is any way that you could rescore me with 5 stars?  THis survey is my personal report card, has nothing to do with anyhting except me personally.  Hyundai is going to resend it to you, please let me know if there is anyhting that i can do to earn a 5 star rescore from you.  call me 217-365-0567 or 217-365-0564.  The survey is being resent now.

AC
Alex C.
Mahomet, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/06/2020 Category: Service
The employees were very attentive and my vehicle was serviced quickly.

Rita C.
Westville, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/27/2020 Category: Service
service
no further comments at this time