Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5rating 4.700001
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

KR
Kathryn R.
Fisher, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly place
Shuttle took me to my work for a meeting, & picked me up again when my vehicle was done
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you so much for the review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

CL
Carl L.
Farmer City, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Service is timely and professional
The service was timely, the quality was very good. The service staff was very helpful and friendly.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

LC

2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Recall
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you so much for the  review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

Fullerton, CA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Overall great experience
I’ve had issues with Napleton because they couldn’t process my pre-paid maintenance but we were able to work it out and everything turned out perfectly

Daryl S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2019 Category: Service
They're The Best
Expert repairs, courteous, efficient service. They've kept my Hyundai Elantra in perfect running order.

Michael P.
Sidney, IL
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These are extremely important to our staff, we are graded heavily on these.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star review, please let me know.  Thanks again!

Deb H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Always good service
I needed my service done in a specific time frame, and as usual, Napletons accommodated me. Wont go anywhere else for service or a vehicle.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/26/2019

LL
Lawson L.
Mahomet, IL
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Center
My Hyundai Sonata service advisor Doug is easy to contact, friendly, and provides me with great service.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/24/2019

Jamella G.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Efficient, polite, fast and helpful
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/19/2019

TT
Thad T.
Saint Joseph, IL
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Another a Great Experience
Couldn’t be happier. Great customer service & very trustworthy!!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/19/2019

NM
Naveen M.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Napleton's are the best
I'm so happy the way Josh took care of our situation.I strongly recommend Napleton's Hyundai Service center. I was so worried with the response from Hyundai Customer service, after that I spoke to Josh at Napleton's service and explained him my situation; He did an outstanding job to fix the car. I'm so thankful to him.

07/13/2019 Category: Service
Maximum Worst service
The software upgrade they did for my Hyundai Sonata 2017 ran into some issues the same day (Max speed is 60 mph and you can't accelerate beyond 2rpm and it gives a jerk when you try to accelerate; you will be shocked and panicked on the road) and they fixed it after two days (second business day). I clearly mentioned Doug that I will be moving out from Champaign the weekend and asked him how safe is it to drive and will there be a similar issue in future and he firmly said No. I was fully packed, moved out from my apartment and on my way and ran into the same issue but this time while I was on the road, I was so panicked and came back to the service center and found they were closed.

This issue totally ruined my plans and causing lot of issues. I was hoping they could revert the software back, I was literally stuck. I should see if these guys canl fix it or will try to screw me for giving the genuine review.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/15/2019

Sorry for all of the issues that you had to endure.  I hope that you can rescore us a 5 star review.  I will resend you the survey here shortly.  Good luck on your drive to Texas, hope all goes well!

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the kind words, good luck with everything in Texas!

Doris C.
Sidney, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Sales department
Sales Dept is fine
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for the review.

Arlington Heights, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Paid for repair and rental car
Happy with the new engine, other car companies would probably not replace like Hyundai
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey, I am glad that everyhting got fixed for you.  I will review with the staff the importance of giving you a good timeline for repairs.  It is difficult currently with these engines, we have had some come in within a week but some have taken 3 months.  The supply and demand for these engines are up and down like a roller coaster.  We always strive for a 5 star review as we see anything less than that to be a failing score.  We will change our practices on this to ensure better satisfaction for future customers.  Thank you again and please let us know if you need anything.

AL
Anissa L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2019 Category: Service
The employees
Doug was awesome in meeting needs
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/12/2019

IJ
Iwona J.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and very quick work
I had an oil change and an installation of a part. The service took less than one hour. I also received a vehicle performance report. Everything was professional and efficient. Waiting room was comfortable, including a special table for a computer. After the service I took advantage of a free car wash.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/09/2019

customer
It is service orientated

Martin B.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
The appointment for routine maintenance was excellent. Everything went very smoothly.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/08/2019