Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5rating 4.700001
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

07/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Friendly people and the shuttle service is really nice
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

LF
Louise F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always great service
Everyone very accommodating and provide great service.

Donald M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
No response
I've always gotten good service.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Major leak after oil change and had to bring back next day to hopefully correct
Hopefully no damage done to engine
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/01/2019

Sorry for the issues with the oil change.  We have a process to ensure that all services are done correctly and timely, obviously in this case there was a breakdown in our process.  I looked at the veloster myself when it was in to ensure everything was ok.  If you would have any issues at all, of couse let me know and we will take care of it.

Jerry P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Service!
We had great service for our Hyundai. Highly recommend

AO
Ashley O.
Great Service!
Doug and the team always do a great job!

I also enjoy all the shuttle drivers! They are always super nice & talkive!

LC
Link C.
Oakland, IL
Service was fabulous
Special thank you to Phill in the service area- he was great

Mahomet, IL
Recall work
Handled all recalls without any questions, open pricing and trained technicians for additional service

06/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff, Quick Service
I was able to get my car in and out in less than 2 hours for a couple of recall repairs. They had put me down for an oil change too for some reason (which I didn’t request), but we got that cleared up. All-in-all, it was good service.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/27/2019

Cerro Gordo, IL
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Very polite efficient service. I purchased my used Hyundai from a Ford dealer near me. When i needed recall service i was directed to Napleton which is over an hour away. . They had to order parts for the recall and recommended other needed maintenance.. I decided to let them also do the maintenance. Im very satisfied with their work. Because of the distance i will return when maintenance requires Hyundai parts.

John D.
Homer, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Location
The people were very professional and polite.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for the 5 STAR review!  We really appreciate it.  These reviews are extremely important to us.  Thank you.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Too Expensive
I had a light bulb changed out and it cost me ~83.00.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for the review.  I am sorry to see that you could not give us a perfect 5 star review.  Make sure to check our website periodically as we will post coupons there that can save you money on future things.

BP
Blake P.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, thorough service
Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana is ran with top notch professionalism. I felt welcomed from the mechanic, the shuttle driver,and everyone in the service room. My repair was done in a timely fashion and I never felt like I was getting led astray.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/24/2019

Farmer City, IL
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Wasted my time.
Made an appointment for a Saturday at 1:45. After driving from 30 min out of town, arrived to be told they could not do the repair because it takes 2 hours and they close at 3. So I made another appointment for Monday at 11:30, saying that I would need a shuttle to get to work. Shuttle on Monday was not ready until 11:45. Before leaving, I scheduled a shuttle to pick me up at 4 PM before heading to a second commitment. That shuttle was over 15 minutes late and offered no apology. I had to call after ten minutes of waiting to even see if anyone was on their way... no communication from them. The whole experience gave the feeling that they do not value the time of their customers.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/24/2019

I am sorry to see that we were not able to earn a 5 star review from you visit.  Our shuttle vans try to be as close to on time as they can be but sometimes a bit early of behind.  However, they should offer an apology if late, it is common courtesy to value another persons time.  I am sorry that this ocurred and you felt as though your time was not valued.

Elliott, IL
06/20/2019 Category: Service
General service
As always the sevice was good and in a timely manner, however when Im told they vacuumed the front floorboards I wish it would of actually gotten done.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business.  I will make sure the staff is vacuuming all cars.  Hopefully next visit we can earn a 5 star review.

Susan W.
06/20/2019 Category: Service

YS
Young S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Affordable price with generous people
I expected spend more money than i actually paid.

It was nice talking with generous people at service and part.

It can't not be better.

SR
Sean R.
Batavia, IL
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Servic
I came in from out of town the night before. I called, and had the car towed in. I just got the car back from having the entire engine replaced. They found that the serpentine belt broke. I brought the car in around 9:30, out 2 hours later! Dave Vandenburgh was phenomonal. He kept me updated, and provided tremendous service. He is amazing!

Jennifer P.
2014 Hyundai Azera
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice and willing to help
Everyone is so nice and are willing to help
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  WE really appreciate it.  These surveys are extremely important to the staff, anything less than 5 stars is failing.  Really appreciate you taking the time to do it.

HO
Honda O.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Just wow! :D
WOW! What service! The bee's knees and ant's elbows!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/19/2019

Ha, thanks for the kind words.  We greatly appreciate the survey.