Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5rating 4.700001
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Rantoul, IL
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/16/2019 Category: Service
It was nice
nice service
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business.

Doris C.
Sidney, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Sales department
Disappointed in the lack of communication that you staff has with each other
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the review!  I will talk with the staff to make sure they are properly communicating with customers about their service needs.

Subhrajit B.
Chicago, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great place.
Great place. Specially the detailing and service departments.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, competent service.
I get prompt service, staff are always friendly and helpful. My car is always serviced and any problems are mtaken care of.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/13/2019

Joan A.
Saint Joseph, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great people to work with
Everyone is friendly

06/06/2019 Category: Service
Thanks again!
Friendly and efficient
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 star survey!

Vincennes, IN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
normal maintenance and tried to buy a new car
You should be approved for a loan before providing payment plans and money down. Also please tell employees to take off sunglasses when in building as I never saw person's eyes. 2-3 hour wait for loan approval is ridiculous.
I have bought 4 or 5 cars from you but never again. Last time I owed more on my car than this time and was denied.

Janet S.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Jan
Great facility, great people and great service.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/05/2019

Mahomet, IL
06/02/2019 Category: Service
...
Why would it take so long for oil change? It was Memorial Day w/e, but it should not take 4+ hrs and then my car wasn’t vacuumed out. Disappointed, not my usual experience

AW
Alfred W.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!!!!
Everyone was Nice and Provided Excellent Customer Service!!!!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/31/2019

05/27/2019 Category: Service
Very quick and convenient place for oil change. Truly appreciated friendly staff.

Longview, IL
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Always get in and out

PP
Phillip P.
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Phillip P
Very satisfied with the work done here.

Robert G.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Tired of all these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the 4th of these that I have received, after having my car in for air in a tire and getting that tire fixed and getting a computer update, which is what Hyundai, had me do, per there request. Any more of these, and they will not get returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tire of stroking your EGO!!!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/22/2019

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/22/2019

Sidney, IL
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Randy
Courteous and efficient from vehicle drop off to pick-up
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/21/2019

thanks for the 5 star review!  We really appreciate it!

05/17/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased
I went in for my regular oil change/inspection. The staff told me exactly the amount of waiting time and kept to it. After the inspection, they recommended some other services for my car, however did not pressure me at all into purchasing any of it. The free coffee and fruit snacks are always a plus :)

AH
Anita H.
Rantoul, IL
05/16/2019 Category: Service
5 stars
I always get excellent service whenever I bring my vehicle in.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/20/2019

Raymond R.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Performances
I would like to commend Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana auto sales for their commitment to excellence in most situations I have encountered over the several years I have been dealing with them. I do not feel comfortable with their inability to control the maintenance of their car wash facilities. Last year their car wash facility was down for several weeks while parts were ordered to repair the washer. I would have expected that Napelton's would have negotiated some type of alternate means for customers to utilize other car wash facilities somewhere in the local area, or possibly offered a $5 or $10 refund to customers requiring a car wash. I was forced to dish out $28 for a wash job at Triple T's car wash over in Champign.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/13/2019