Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

CL
Carl L.
Farmer City, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Professional services
Highly professional service staff, very friendly and the service was timely.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the nice comments and the 5 star rating.  We appreciate your business.

Laurie B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Several issues
I thought I already did this on the last screen? I don't have time to type it all again.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/11/2019

My apologies for the issues with your service.  We have mutliple advisors that can help with your Hyundai service.  If Doug is not a good fit for you, we have Jeremy Jackson and Olivian Hendershot that can also service your Hyundai.  As for the prepaid maintenance, it can be used for up to 1 year past expiration.  If at that time you still have unredeemed services we will take care of those here at the dealership, no problem.

IS
Inoka S.
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/07/2019 Category: Service
You have earned my trust
I need competent professionals to take care of my car so that I don't have to worry about the details. Napleton's Hyundai us exactly that.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/07/2019

PG
Paul G.
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Could have been better
I usually don't do reviews but, I feel this one is necessary. Other than tire repairs and oil changes on my Hyundai, I do all the repair work. That being said, I took my Hyundai in to get a few recalls and service campaigns taken care of. Service was pretty quick especially for being done on New Year's Eve. Service advisor Doug Vandenburgh was very friendly.

Where the problem lies is that the technician had said that the cabin filter was pretty dirty and needed replacement. I replaced that filter on December 22. I declined to have it replaced but did decide to check it after I picked the car up, just to make sure that it didn't get filled up with junk as the old one was extremely dirty. It Looked brand new. I took a picture of it. The technician also made a note that my wipers were streaky and should be replaced. Again those are only a couple weeks old. Again I declined replacement.

I have been working on or around cars my entire life and up until the last five year's I have worked in the automotive industry. I don't appreciate a technician who tries to sell me parts that I don't need and this is one of the very reasons I don't pay anyone to work on my vehicles. After this, I will probably take my car somewhere else for recall work or to trade in when the time comes.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post your review . I appreciate your comments and will review this situaution with my staff. Should your have any other concerns please contact me directly.
Josh Berbaum

Catherine G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Fine
It was good it was done when promised and tthe people were friendly
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for the great review! We apprecate your business!

Jamella G.

WS
Wendy S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Rude people and work incomplete.
When switched from O'brien's to Napleton's, they didnt offer the same services and when we complained they threatened to void our entire warranty that we paid over $2300 for! Unacceptable! I took it in today for warranty work and the issue with my back window was not resolved. Now I have to take it back, which is another issue.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/03/2019

Sorry Wendy for the issues on the car.  I have the switch that you need ordered and we will get that fixed for you as soon as it comes in.  Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today.

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/10/2019

Good Morning..hope all is well with the window switch- if not please let me know. If all is well, please take a moment and rescore your service experience = we would truly appreciate your feedback!

Savoy, IL
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Have enjoyed my year of owning a Tucson.

Darren H.
Mahomet, IL
Fast Repair and Excellent Shuttle
Very impressed that shuttle service was available to Mahomet and I could leave my car overnight.

Sharon B.
Rantoul, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent staff
They go above and beyond for the safety and concerns of vehicles
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate your business!

CF
Christie F.
Villa Grove, IL
12/31/2018 Category: Service
A great place for a vechicle and to be serviced
Doug the service tech was very polite and answered my questions in and out quickly

Darren H.
Mahomet, IL
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Shuttle Service
I was very impressed that the shuttle service extends all the way out to Mahomet and I could leave my car overnight. Great service!

KK
Kimberly K.
Homer, IL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Warranty paperwork unavailable
Friendly people but can't get anyone to give me a copy of what is covered on my Apex Pro extended warranty that I bought for my used vehicle. Thought it was with initial paperwork but it's not which is disappointing. Make sure you get a copy when you buy vehicle.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for your review- we appreciate your business!

CN
Carter N.
Savoy, IL
12/26/2018 Category: Service
My thoughts
When you are told that a service is going to take an hour and it takes more than that, being told why and how much longer would make my experience at par.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/28/2018

Carter, it was great talking with you on the phone.  Sorry your last two visits were not good ones.  I will talk with the advisor as you and i talked about and remind them of the importance of time updates.  The cards are in the mail and heading your way, if you do not get them call me at 217-365-0567.

VE
Vickie E.
Centralia, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/25/2018 Category: Service
I drove 2 hours for this service appointment. I lived in Champaign Urbana in 2015 when I purchased this SUV. It’s my second Santa Fe. I love this SUV. I’ve had it serviced West of home an hour away, South of home an hour, 2 hours North( Napletons). Napletons gives the best service. I trust them. Need I say more.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for the perfect survey.  We appreciate your business.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Friendly service.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business!

Potomac, IL
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service everytime
I've only been there a few times since I purchased my car but they always provide great service and information on the condition of your vehicle.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/24/2018

They are very nice
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/21/2018

PM
Patty M.
Tolono, IL
2010 Hyundai Tucson
XX
Prices are a little higher then some places. Other then that great job and friendly people who explain things well.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for your survey- we appreciate your business!

Longview, IL
Anonymous
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the great survey1 We appreciate your business!