Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5rating 4.700001
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

RL
RODOLFO L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Team ,great place !!!
Excellent service,highly recommend !

JAE C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
First time maintenance
They got expertise, and friendly attitude.
I am totally satisfied with their services.

RHONDA R.
De Land, IL
So Friendly
I was so pleased.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/26/2014

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your business.

AP
AMANDA P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2014 Category: Service
Fantastic Dealership
I am always happy to go to O'Brien. Everyone is always professional and very courteous.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/26/2014

Thank you for the GREAT review!  We appreciate your business.

WR
WILLIS R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2014 Category: Service
Clear, Quick, and Reasonable
I boiught a new Santa Fe, a great car, and got the price I wanted. Courtesy and attentiveness of service were excellent. Very pleased.

HC
HANAH C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/11/2014 Category: Service

MV
MARCO V.
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/04/2014 Category: Service
They are always nice and friendly and get the job done right!
Team O'Briens always gets the job done right and finish maintenance on my car in a timely manner. You guy's rock!

MOHAMMAD S.
2008 Hyundai Accent
09/03/2014 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, courteous and the most important thing trust the service representative
Excellent service and trustworthy. Amazing to see their honesty.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/04/2014

Thank you for the great review!  Glad to see that our service has met your expectations.  We appreciate your business.

PL
PHILIP L.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2014 Category: Service
Excellent, as always!
After owning our vehicle for 7 years and multiple visits to O'Brien's for regular maintenance, they still provide excellent service and staff for our Santa Fe.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/28/2014

Thank you for the excellent review!  We appreciate your business!

David R.
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/25/2014 Category: Service
Great staff
Very pleasant experience. The whole staff worked very hard to make me feel comfortable.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/28/2014

Thank you David for the great review!  We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review.  Thank you for your business.

JEAN H.
Gifford, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/23/2014 Category: Service
Great
Nice people, great coffee, good service
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/28/2014

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the review.  Glad to see that you were satisfied with the service.  Thank you for your business.

YY
Yun Y.
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
I am very satisfied by the service. My car is now working very smoothly. Thank you again!
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/28/2014

Glad to see that the car was fixed and is operating smoothly.  Thank you for your business and for taking the time to fill our the survey for us.

PM
PATRICK M.
08/10/2014 Category: Service
Courteous service
On the occasion of my Sonata having its 60,000 I was treated with great courtesy. I received transportation to and from my home during the service. Justin was very helpful and everyone treated me well. The service on my car was very thorough and complete
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/28/2014

Thank your for taking the time to fill out the survey for us.  Glad to see that we got you taken care of.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

SP
STEVEN P.
Mansfield, IL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/07/2014 Category: Service
Location
Treatment is great start to finish.

BRIAN B.
Mount Zion, IL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Great Staff
Took my vehicle in for a check engine light. Had no appintment just showed up. Was greeted quickly and vehicle was diagnosed fixed with an oil change and tire rotation in an hour. Great place to do business!!!

KT
Kathleen T.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/22/2014 Category: Service
consistent, friendly customer service
Another great car service experience.

Dennis G.
Ridge Farm, IL
2014 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/14/2014 Category: Service
Great Staff
Everyone is friendly, and they make sure you are being helped and if your satisfied. Even without an appt. I was in town and needed an oil change. Without hesitation they got it in. I was back on my way in about 20 - 30 minutes. Excellent service!

MARY P.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2014 Category: Service
They do what they say they will do, and they do it well.
Justin and crew will let you know if something needs to be done or not. If the work is needed, they will do it well. They won't waste your time and money if it is not work that is needed.

WD
WILLIE D.
07/08/2014 Category: Service
the service you get from the time you enter to the time you leave.
I have been in many car dealerships and have felt as if I was being rushed and uncomfortable. The service areas were usuall dull. O'Briana is different. I feel as if they look at me as a person and not just a sale. The guys and ladies in the service department are awesome, friendly, and the waiting area is clean and comfortable.

RF
RICHARD F.
2010 Hyundai Accent
07/04/2014 Category: Service
good
Good as usual