Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5rating 4.700001
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

RF
RICHARD F.
2010 Hyundai Accent
07/04/2014 Category: Service
good
Good as usual

EW
ERIC W.
Rantoul, IL
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/03/2014 Category: Service
Good service is the norm at O'Brien
They gave good service

DIANA M.
St. Joseph, IL
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2014 Category: Service
Sincere friendly service
We first came to O'Briens 19 years ago when we helped our daughter buy a new car. Several cars later, I continue to come because of the good service and guidance in keeping my car in working order. Thanks to Justine, Paul, Walter and several that I do not know by name. I also enjoy the comfortable surroundings and the donuts!!
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/02/2014

Thank you for the great review!  I am glad to hear that our staff is tkaing such good care of you.  We appreciate your business!

LISA L.
Champaign, IL
2008 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Justin is always pleasant and respectful to any of my concerns and explains everything completely and makes it all easy for me to understand

RA
RHONDA A.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/27/2014 Category: Service
service was great price not so much
Service was excellent and associate kept me informed about what was happening with my car. However I was a little shocked by my total bill.$1200 for some routine maintenance and a set of tires and that was with $100 discount seems a bit pricey. I have no qualms with the service whatsoever.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/30/2014

Thank you for the kind words!  We appreciate your business.

LIVING L.

Effingham, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2014 Category: Service
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/26/2014

Thank you for the good review.  We appreciate your business.

TT
Timothy T.
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Super friendly staff
Fast and efficient
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/17/2014

Thank you for writing our review.  I am glad that you had a good experience with us!  Thank you for your business!

JEFFREY G.
Fithian, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
06/13/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff, nice environment.
No issues, excellent service.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/13/2014

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate your business.

JOHN K.
Elliott, IL
04/30/2014 Category: Service
The personnel working there.
I'm 77 years old and have been treated as i amtreated by your business. The personnel take an intrest in you as a customer and make your visit great.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/01/2014

Glad to hear that you are happy with our service.  Thank you for the great response!

JE
James E.
Lovington, IL
04/29/2014 Category: Service
always meets time commitments
Like ease of scheduling service events over BlueLink.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/29/2014

James, thank you for the response!   Your business is much appreciated.

DIANE L.
Mahomet, IL
2010 Hyundai Tucson
04/25/2014 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful.
Always very friendly and helpful. They even changed my fog light for free for having to wait long than what I was told!
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/28/2014

Thank you so much for the kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to future business.

KT
Kathleen T.
Mahomet, IL
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/25/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Always helpful with scheduling services, customer rides and does a great job of getting the work done as promised. Thank you Justin and the service team!
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/25/2014

Thank you for the compliments!  Glad to hear that we are doing a good job for you.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

LYNNELL L.
03/21/2014 Category: Service
Recent vehicle maintenance visit was very positive. Staff courteous and friendly; shuttle courteous, friendly and timely; technicians skilled and pleasant. Very happy with the service I've received here.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/21/2014

Thank you so much for the nice words.  We strive for excellence in everything that we do.  Glad to hear that our efforts are paying off!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Thanks again!

PC
Philip C.
Bismarck, IL
2012 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
03/06/2014 Category: Service
Service Dept
We purchased a 2012 veracruz and got the maintenance plan. We have done the oil changes when due that include tire rotation and fluid checks. Service dept very polite and done always within the time we are told it would be finished. No hidden fees.

Dennis G.
Ridge Farm, IL
2014 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/19/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff, quick in and out
staff very helpful, friendly and courteous
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 02/19/2014

Dennis,
I really appreciate your patience during the longer than usual repair process.  Thanks for being a GREAT customer!

RA
Richard A.
Gilman, IL
01/24/2014 Category: Service
Difficult problem and service dept. stayed with until resolved!
It took 4 trips to the service dept. but in the end, they found a solution.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/24/2014

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Arends for your cooperation and patience throughout.  I am very relieved that we were able to solve the issues.  Thank you for being a great customer!
Josh B.

SANDRA C.
St. Joseph, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/07/2013 Category: Service
vac & wash
This is 4 th car and please give me the clean service like my other 3.not sure if I recommend. Your not true to service!
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/09/2013

Sandra, I apologize but we are not able any longer to wash and vac the cars like we once did.  Our insurance company made the decision due to the amount of liability involved.  We still offer the free car was to you anytime you would like to run it through, but unfortunatley we cannot do it for you.  I appreciate your business and understanding in this matter, if there is anything else that I can do please do not hesitate to ask.

TJ
TIANA J.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
12/02/2013 Category: Service
not so great
poor service and they keep putting off doing work on a person car. They also had me come there 3 time to have my car worked on and still this day my car has not been fixed

PO
POLYCARP O.
Rantoul, IL
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/26/2013 Category: Service
Professionalism by the staff, friendly experience and the level of respect customers are accorded, is nothing but top of the range.
Excellent, Awesome.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/27/2013

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We are constantly trying to improve the way we do business and the way in which we treat our customers.  Its good to hear that the hard work is showing.