Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5rating 4.700001
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Raymond R.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Performances
I would like to commend Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana auto sales for their commitment to excellence in most situations I have encountered over the several years I have been dealing with them. I do not feel comfortable with their inability to control the maintenance of their car wash facilities. Last year their car wash facility was down for several weeks while parts were ordered to repair the washer. I would have expected that Napelton's would have negotiated some type of alternate means for customers to utilize other car wash facilities somewhere in the local area, or possibly offered a $5 or $10 refund to customers requiring a car wash. I was forced to dish out $28 for a wash job at Triple T's car wash over in Champign.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

SP
Stacey P.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Service- Olivia
I worked with Olivia on my most recent vehicle repairs. She was great. She was honest with me about what needed to be done to my car and offered me options to help with the cost of the repair. She was always friendly and communicative and super helpful.

KH
Kendrich H.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Good service, good people.
No problems with visit. Offered a few nice complimentary services. Slightly pricier for general car maintenance jobs than an independent mechanic, but good service.

Fithian, IL
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Service was great

Cindy C.
Tuscola, IL
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service as usual!!
Was able to get me in on the day I needed and was able to pick up my vehicle mid-day which worked out great for me. Very friendly and helpful staff and Doug was great as usual. Shuttle drivers were very pleasant.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/07/2019

2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2019 Category: Service
All around great
Service, timely , and overall great
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/06/2019

04/30/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Everyone I came into contact with was very friendly! The service away is very clean and welcoming.

LA
Lindsey A.
Savoy, IL
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Called for a quick oil change and got a same day appointment. Arrived early, car was taken back right away and I felt like I waited no time at all. Service advisor was professional and to the point.

SK
Sharilyn K.
Arcola, IL
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Motor recall
when I got the recall notice last year I took my car in and get it checked and they told me it was not affected one of the things that could happen is that locked up going down the road the motor well then it did it get locked up going down the road I was stuck in the middle of a very busy street for over an hour till tow truck and get to me I was cars honking and carrying on pretty scary then end up with the tow bill to get it out to napleton which of the problem would have been caught earlier this may not have happened but after it got there they turned the experience around and the staff was very nice that I dealt with
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/29/2019

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Outstanding Service in Every Respect
Convenient to make appointment. Service Manager Carel Sons thoroughly communicated the issues and solutions. Work done promptly and correctly. My experience was outstanding in every respect.

Michael B.
Decatur, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Very friendly and professional
I drive from Decatur to Urbana because of your great service department.

David H.
Tolono, IL
Poor service dept
Would never recommend to anyone.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/26/2019

I am sorry to see that we did not meet your expectations.  When performing an oil change, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection it generally is 45 minutes to and hour with an appointment.  Our staff generally will does a good job of letting customers know if it is going to take longer.  It sounds like maybe we did not inform you upfront about it.  If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.

James C.
Mahomet, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Clean facility, friendly staff, would've liked a little better communication on repairs
We had to replace the transmission a 2nd time. Hyundai covered it. People are nice and facility is clean. Would've liked some notifications on when the repairs started and would end. We had to call to get that information.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you so much for the review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  I am sorry to see that we did not earn a 5 star review.  I will coach the staff to ensure they are doing a better job with communication.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

Sidell, IL
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
The communication was great! The waiting for responses from Hyundai were the worst part.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/22/2019

TH
Tara H.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
The shuttle service is very handy. Everyone is very friendly and seem honest.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/18/2019

Susan S.
Effingham, IL
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service eval
All staff I had contact with were professional & did a great job keeping me informed concerning the service on my car. Keeping my car in peak performance is important to me & your service department never disappoints me- thank you-job well done guys!!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/16/2019

Daryl S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Napleton's Hyundai Is The Best
I've experienced many auto service outfits over the past 60 years and Napleton's Hyundai is by far the best. Their professional expertise and courteous service is exceptionally helpful. Bravo!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for the perfect 5 star survey!  We reallly appreciate it!

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/12/2019

Anna M.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable
Always honest, friendly and professional.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/11/2019

Gibson City, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
I have always tried to service vehicle where purchased...and with good offers given to me by the dealer. The coupon factor was different at Napleton's than I am used to... Oil change...$29.99, but not filter, etc. Really? Will consider going back to previous dealer where they are up front with charges and coupons. The service was fast -- hour for oil change and rotate tires.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for the review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  I want to clear up some confusion, ALL of our oil changes include an oil filter.  Our oil changes start at $39.99 using a non Hyundai brannd filter.  It still meets requirements for your vehicle it just is not made by Hyundai.  The other option is to use a Hyundai brand filter.  We give these options because some people would rather have a cheaper oil change, however some want the factory filter.  It sounds like we did not explain this clearly to you, I apologize.  Thank you for your business!