Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5Overall Rating 4.7272727/5rating 4.7272727
Overall Rating 2.45455/5Overall Rating 2.45455/5rating 2.45455rating 2.45455rating 2.45455

Cleo M.

MT
Matthew T.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Good service, but watch the total price.
We received good service, but they never mentioned the "environmental charge" add-on in the estimate. Watch for it! It was a nasty surprise.

Urbana, IL
William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/12/2016

Shirley S.
Tuscola, IL
07/26/2016 Category: Service
The shuttle service that you offer is fantastic!!
Everyone's is so friendly and helpful. It would be so nice if Napleton would offer specials every month instead of every few months.
William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/01/2016

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your business!

PL
Philip L.
Mahomet, IL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2016 Category: Service
Close to home.
William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/01/2016

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your business!

Paxton, IL

Buckley, IL
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
07/22/2016 Category: Service
sometimes to much service
They have a habit of turning off my lites even thoe the car automatically shuts them off, then I end up driving with no lites.
William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/01/2016

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your business!  My apologies for inconvenience with the lights.

John B.
Melvin, IL
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable staff
After getting three conflicting diagnoses and greatly varying price ranges from our old repair shop, it was refreshing to have Napleton's tell us exactly what was wrong and fix the problem for a reasonable price.

AO

William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/18/2016

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2016 Category: Service
Recall items
Very friendly. However, check out seems confusing. I didn't know where to go at first. Then I had to ask for someone to go over what was done and next steps if needed. If I didn't ask I think I could have just paid and left without the review. I personally like the review.
William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/13/2016

Thanks for the review.  My apologies for the confusion, it is our policy to go over your service and talk about any further service needed.  Not sure why that did not happen automatically, I will review this with our staff.

Raenell C.
2012 Hyundai Equus
06/21/2016 Category: Service
The customer services and the lounge area
Yes I love the service
William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/23/2016

Thanks for the GREAT review! We appreciate your business.

WL
Wayne L.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2016 Category: Service
Already in the comments section
Already in the comments section
William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/21/2016

Thanks for the review.  Sorry that we did not review the inspection results with you, it is our policy to go over that while your vehicle is still in the shop.

LG
Larry G.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/17/2016 Category: Service
About five minutes away
My service provider has been great since I've purchased my vehicles
William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/21/2016

Thanks for the GREAT review! We appreciate your business.

Chris M.
Loda, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2016 Category: Service
Fast and reliable service
Technicians are knowledgeable and staff was very helpful.

Mary M.
Dewey, IL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Recall repair
overall good, prices a bit high
William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/08/2016

Thanks for the GREAT review

Tolono, IL
2004 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Friendly employees, large waiting area
I recently had my check engine light come on, so I took my car to Napleton's. They figured out what was wrong and explained the services needed. The estimated wait time was very accurate. They offered to shuttle me somewhere (but I live far from the dealer, so I opted to stay). The waiting area is large, with a couple of TVs. There is also an outside area with benches. The employees were very friendly, and I was happy with my experience.
William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/08/2016

Thanks for the GREAT review!

RAENELL C.
2012 Hyundai Equus
02/09/2016 Category: Service
Friendly, clean timely manner
Lauren W., Quality Assurance from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 02/11/2016

Thanks for the review, Raenell! I'm glad your experience was a positive one and look forward to helping you again in the future!

LG
LARRY G.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/09/2015 Category: Service
About five minutes away
The customer service was good, area was clean and comfortable. Everything was explained to me and timing for the service was good.
William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/11/2015

Thanks Larry.  We appreciate the great review.

Paxton, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2015 Category: Service
Had communication issues
Had some issues getting communicated to correct person what was wrong.
Ladiy at counter was kind of a snob. Talked down to me like I was stupid.
William J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/18/2015

My apologies for the confusion and poor customer service.  We do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.  If there is any more issues that you encounter, my name is Josh and I am the service director for the dealership.  Please do not hesitate to ask for me.