Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

AW
Annette W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/01/2018 Category: Service
The staff
The staff is so very nice
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/04/2018

Thankk you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

Personnel

GW
Gabriella W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/29/2018 Category: Service
LIke service. Car ready when they said so
Great!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service advisor
Wish they would take no for a answer when you tell them you don't want additional services done. Doug the service advisor not happy when I told him.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey. We apologize that you felt pressurred to do additional service on your vehicle. Our job is to make sure your vehicle performs at it's best and to make sure you are advised of what is recommended. Should you have any additional concerns or questions please contact me.
Josh Berbaum
Service Director
(217)365-0567

Ronnie C.
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Consistant quality service.
I had an issue with the front suspension / steering on my 2011 Sonata SE. As it turned out the car needed new sway bar bushings. I received a fully detailed call from Doug, explaining what the car needed. I OKed the work and the car was completed in a very timely manner. Again, I am very pleased with the service and Doug my service advisor is always on point. I wish I knew who the mechanic was so I could thank him as well. He did a great job on the car and it drives like beautifully now.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/29/2018

OG
Oneda G.
Professional
Friendly staff.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/28/2018

2005 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and efficient service
I went to another car repair company first and apparently they messed up with my car, for two days, causing the check engine light on. That's why I decided to take the car back to Napleton's, I know they would take good care of my car, within an acceptable timeline. And they did. Nothing to complain.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for your review! we appreciate your business!

Denise M.
Paxton, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service
Thank you for the wonderful Customer Service.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/27/2018

William P.
Germantown Hills, IL
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Very happy with the service I received from Napleton Hyundai, The reason I would most likely not return was my car broke down while travelling and they were the nearest service point. Very happy with them but unlikely to drive back 100+ miles to get my next service done. I am also happy with Hyundai's warranty. I had a serious problem with the engine (which is not a good thing) but Hyundai were quick to authorize the repairs under the warranty.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the great review! Glad we could help!

WE
Westley E.
Decatur, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Quick and reliable service
Came in on my lunch break and they quickly got everything I needed done just in time for me to get back. It was great service and everyone was friendly.

Villa Grove, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great. They r friendly and very helpful

Matthew S.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Slow
Service took over twice as long as it should And price seems high
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your review and your comments. We apologize that the service took longer than you expected. We do appreciate your business!

KF
Karla F.
Tolono, IL
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
Great service and they make it so convenient. I trust Jeremy as my service advisor!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for giving us a GREAT review!  We truly appreicate your business.  Thank you.

RP
Rakesh P.
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Puncture
One of the tires was punctured. The repair was done quick and was charged as per the repair price. Not expensive. I always visit Hyundai Napleton for any issue that the car has. Swift and efficient.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/23/2018

James C.
Mahomet, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Clean, prompt, transparent, got it right the first time
The facility is clean, customer service is attentive and the repairs were made promptly and correctly.

My experience was great this time around and I hope to keep returning to Napleton's in the future.

At my previous appointment, much of the work did not get done and had I not paid attention, I would've paid for uncompleted service.

My hope is that this was a one-off situation where a single technician put the credibility and trust of the entire organization at risk.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your review- we appreciate your comments and your business!

SP
PEOPLE ARE SO FRIENDLY
I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Servce
I always receive great service at Napleton's.

Tanyka S.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Experience
Everyone gave exceptional customer service. I felt completely comfortable leaving my vehicle in their capable hands!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/16/2018