Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5rating 4.700001
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Ronnie C.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Safety Recalls done fast.
I was in for two Safety Recalls on my 2011 Sonata. Service was done faster than estimated. Napelton's always takes great care of my car. It's always a pleasure to deal with their service department.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/09/2019

EW
Elizabeth W.
Mahomet, IL
04/08/2019 Category: Service
UNPROFESSIONAL
Will not return. The service rep Doug was awful to work with and was very argumentative & disrespectful.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/08/2019

I am so sorry to see that we did not earn a 5 star review, it sounds like you were treated very poorly.  We have mutliple service consultants that can work with you.  Doug does many of our Hyundai vehicles, however we have 4 other advisors with experience in Hyundai that would be more than happy to work with you.  When scheduling or coming in for service just ask for Carel, Olivia, Sabreena, or Jeremy.  Any of them would be more than happy to help.  Looking through your service history you have been a loyal customer, the last thing we want is to lose you.  I will send you a free oil change voucher for your next service on me.  Please see any one of our other advisors and i will make sure that they take good care of you.  Just be sure when you come in to let them know who you would like to work with.  Hyundai is going to send you another survey to rescore us and  asking if we were able resolve your concern.  While i cannot undo the past, I can change your furture visists with someone else.  I would really appreciate if you can rescore us with 5 stars but i understand if you cannot.  These reviews are our report card to Hyundai and impact us all personally.  If there is anyhting that I can differently to earn a 5 star from your last review please let me know.  jberbaum@napleton.com or call me at 217-365-0567

MK
Matt K.
Fisher, IL
04/07/2019 Category: Service
quick service for a recall repair
In and out, rather quick, Always easy for Doug (Hyunda service manager) Good, professional, and quick. No complaints...Five Stars

CT
Chris T.
White Heath, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Rescore after another visit
After my first review, I had an email to make it right within hours of submitting it.

04/07/2019 Category: Service
Not one of our better service visits.
I have stated on previous comment areas why I only gave three stars this time. First time I have done this.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/08/2019

I am sorry to see that you were not able to give us a 5 star review.  After reading your comments i COMPLETELY understand why.  It is our job to convey to you the things that you need for your car.  It is much more convenient to get them done while your car is here and not have to make a return visit.  I would like to take care of the cossts to replace these filters for you.  Please let me know if that seems fair.  Hyundai will send you a rescore survey request from me, and I would love for you to be able to give me a 5 star on that.  PLease let me know if this sounds fair to you and I will get this taken care of.  Email me jberbaum@napleton.com or call me 217-365-0567.  Thank you.

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for the rescore!  We really appreciate it.

Darnell C.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
E excellent

Tolono, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Very professional, good people. And quality work. Availability
The napelton family makes every effort to repair my Hyundai when I have to have repairs without an apointment
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/05/2019

LL
Lawson L.
Mahomet, IL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Center
I have bought many vehicles from O'Brien/Napleton's and one of the features I appreciate is the service center and my being consistently assigned to the same service advisor. It establishes continuity and renders it easy for me to speak to someone familiar should I have any concerns.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/05/2019

Watseka, IL
04/03/2019 Category: Service
was able to get me in asap, great time saver for me!
Everyone friendly, acknowledged me that passed me. Did wonder why no notification was sent to me about recall, dlshp. took care of, though.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/04/2019

EB
Eric B.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Made it right
I had an issue with my last visit and the service manager reached out to me personally to make it right. Thank you.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/04/2019

DF
Donald F.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2019 Category: Service
You wii get great service every time.
Always get great service.

Robert G.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
I have allready done this damn survey. How many times do I have to do it?
I have all ready done this thing before this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ask me to do it again!!!!!!

03/25/2019 Category: Service
A little prep goes a long way.
Not a big fan of making an appointment for factory specified recall work and the needed parts aren’t available
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for your time this morning.  I will be in contact with you in a couple of days when those parts arrive.  We will either provide a loaner car for the day or we will pick up and deliver it back to you on a Saturday.  Sorry for all of the troubles, you have been a loyal customer and we want you to be satisfied.  Hyundai is going to send you another survey, if you could answer back with 5 stars and that we have resolved your concerns we would REALLY APPRECIATE it.  Thanks again, i will be in touch in the next couple of days.

NG
Nicole G.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly, and speedy
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/25/2019

Tolono, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Quality people means quality work results
Always a good experience. I’ work overnight for a news agency and I had a bad headlight. They took me in without an appointment and did the work to keep my car on the road.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great work
Always get a great job done on my car here. Give me options and timelines instead of making everything sound like an emergency. Will always come here for service, and someday, a new car.

Kristen B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, quick car service!
This was our first time coming to Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana for 75K service on our 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT. We were very happy with the customer service from the representative we worked with and were out of there in about two hours - much faster than we were anticipating. They took care of essential fixes and let us know what repairs were optional at the time. Also very pleased with complimentary vacuum and car wash! It's the little things that count! Waiting room was spacious and had nice refreshment options. Overall great experience from start to finish.Thank you to all who made our experience so pleasant. Very happy and will definitely return for future service.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Good repair turn around time
They did a great job getting my car repaired but it just upsetting to see that a car with 44k miles would have engine problems. Just hope it does not happen again.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/21/2019

John S.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
The recall broke my car
2018 Sonata with an upgrade to the engine computer. Upgrade broke my car. Should be a way to hit reset to factory settings when an upgrade does not work. My car is still at the dealership with no idea of when it will be fixed. The people there are fantastic and none of this is their fault. They keep me updated on what is going on and I have all the faith in the world in them. Just not the people that program the updates to the software. This should have been tested a lot better before unleashing it on the customers who had nothing wrong with their cars until the update. Again, the dealership personnel are fantastic.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business! We hope to get your engine issue corrected as quickly as possible.  Thank you for your patience.

Monticello, IL
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Bought Two Cars from Ben Starks and Very Happy
Ben Starks opened the door for us the first time we entered the used car building on a Saturday. He was expecting us and knew our names. He asked us what we were looking for, and after that there was no nonsense. I asked about the Genesis they had, and Ben pulled up the tech specs and Carfax in moments, and although it had just been processed he had the car out for us to test drive quickly. He was helpful in talking things through with us, and we were able from that to conclude it probably was not a good fit for us, and I am thankful for that.

We asked about other Elantras, and walking around the lot I found one recently traded in whose information was not on the website yet. Ben pulled the information for us anyway. At one point we were ready to leave for the day and take a look at the information and maybe come back later in the week. Ben was okay with this. We hadn't planned to buy a car for perhaps another week or two to replace one that died. Yet—to his credit as a salesperson—before we left Ben asked a question that went something like, "What else can we do to help serve you today?" We considered whether we could solve our problem that afternoon.

With all of this information he let us work through it and see what might work. We realized that our remaining car, being at 190k miles, could be traded in as well and we started thinking about buying two Elantras. Questions about the logistics (we needed time to move money, we needed to get the title to the trade-in, etc.) were answered by Ben: "not a problem." As usual, Ben had cars out and ready to test drive for us.

We discussed financing, and Ben helped us get the numbers. We ultimately did not finance, but it was good to see what was available. We signed to buy the cars—and Ben even caught an error on one of the forms that omitted the trade-in value for the car. (This is something significant that a less honorable person may have let pass.)

So we solved two problems instead of one. I really recommend finding Ben Starks when going to Napleton Urbana, because I do not expect him to pressure a buyer, and he has demonstrated trustworthiness to us.

Also, I should call out Randy Sledge from Finance. I was really, really impressed with his professionalism and particularly his amazing efficiency.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/18/2019