Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana

Helped out
I had to change my appt time two times due to an emergency with my dog, and he (Doug, I believe??) readily helped me out. Also, I had an engine recall/new install year ago at peoria Napleton and my engine light has been on since. (Moved to champaign while my engine was being replace over there.) didn’t have the best luck getting my car in to Urbana to get that light checked out, but it finally happened this visit and Urbana Napleton discovered the peoria one replaced my engine wrong and broke a bracket that affected the evap line. They fixed it, changed my oil, and fixed all other small recalls for no cost. Best visit I’ve had. I’ll be back.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

CF
Charles F.
Excellent work
Good people equals good work. Simple math. Excellent work at napeltons urbana
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/21/2019

TR
Tammy R.
Customer Service
Every person I saw greeted me with a smile and the person who helped me was very friendly and even remembered me when I came to pick up my car.

10/17/2019 Category: Service
Always great service and work is done well

Great customern service
Excellent service. Fast and accurate

2014 Hyundai Accent
Fast Service
Got me back on the road quickly after my tire blew. Thank you!

DJ
David J.
Fullerton, CA
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Replaced Antenna Cover Under Warranty
My antenna cover got ripped off while going through a car wash. I contacted Napleton and they responded very quickly to have me come in and get it looked at. The staff was very friendly and helpful and quickly determined that the damage could be covered under warranty. They ordered parts for me and it arrived within a week. I was notified and took the car in to get it fixed. Everything is perfect now and I am very pleased with Napleton's service
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/17/2019

KW
Keith W.
Mahomet, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Carel and team did a great job servicing my 2012 Hyundai Genesis, she kept me informed and went over everything after the car was finished.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/17/2019

10/11/2019 Category: Service
awesome
Amazing job guys and special thanks to Dough.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/15/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it!

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
The service department is wonderful
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/10/2019

Margaret S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Convenient, good service , free car wash
Pleasant and good service

AG
Alicia G.
Danville, IL
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
I love the way they get your car done in a timely manner. And everyone is so friendly

CF
Charles F.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
They won’t turn you away
I work for a news agency. Napletons never fails to do repairs for me with or without appt.

John G.

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership
Service is always great!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!   We really appreciate it.