Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.41667/5Overall Rating 2.41667/5rating 2.41667rating 2.41667rating 2.41667

AW
Annette W.
08/30/2019
The service
I enjoy the service

Fullerton, CA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Overall great experience
I’ve had issues with Napleton because they couldn’t process my pre-paid maintenance but we were able to work it out and everything turned out perfectly

Daryl S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2019 Category: Service
They're The Best
Expert repairs, courteous, efficient service. They've kept my Hyundai Elantra in perfect running order.

Michael M.

Great Service!
We had great service for our Hyundai. Highly recommend

Cerro Gordo, IL
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Very polite efficient service. I purchased my used Hyundai from a Ford dealer near me. When i needed recall service i was directed to Napleton which is over an hour away. . They had to order parts for the recall and recommended other needed maintenance.. I decided to let them also do the maintenance. Im very satisfied with their work. Because of the distance i will return when maintenance requires Hyundai parts.

Vincennes, IN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
normal maintenance and tried to buy a new car
You should be approved for a loan before providing payment plans and money down. Also please tell employees to take off sunglasses when in building as I never saw person's eyes. 2-3 hour wait for loan approval is ridiculous.
I have bought 4 or 5 cars from you but never again. Last time I owed more on my car than this time and was denied.

Mahomet, IL
06/02/2019 Category: Service
...
Why would it take so long for oil change? It was Memorial Day w/e, but it should not take 4+ hrs and then my car wasn’t vacuumed out. Disappointed, not my usual experience

05/17/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased
I went in for my regular oil change/inspection. The staff told me exactly the amount of waiting time and kept to it. After the inspection, they recommended some other services for my car, however did not pressure me at all into purchasing any of it. The free coffee and fruit snacks are always a plus :)

04/30/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Everyone I came into contact with was very friendly! The service away is very clean and welcoming.

LA
Lindsey A.
Savoy, IL
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Called for a quick oil change and got a same day appointment. Arrived early, car was taken back right away and I felt like I waited no time at all. Service advisor was professional and to the point.

JAMES H.
06/30/2017 Category: Service
recall
Done in a timely manner.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Not a good visit with service advisor
Talked to service manager. Enough said. Have had 6 vehicles serviced in last 12 years. Not sure any more

WP
William P.
Monticello, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Not happy
I will return because the maintenance package is include in my car

AH
Anita H.
Rantoul, IL
2009 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2017 Category: Service
They always seem to do good work

RK
Rachel K.
2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/13/2017 Category: Service
Meh
I don't so much care for the work under this new ownership. Previously, I've had great service from O'Brien. My most recent trip to Napleton was a standard oil change and overall well car exam. After leaving the dealership, that night I noticed I had bulbs burnt out in both headlights. Way to overlook that. Also, I had to point out the "next oil change" sticker in my car was wrong. It was for 5,000 less miles than my car had on it already instead of 5,000 more. At least I pay attention to and care about my car!!!!

HS
Henry S.
04/10/2017 Category: Service
Great Service Again!
Went as scheduled. Completely happy with customer service.

CK
Carolyn K.
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Review for Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana
I always get excellent service from my dealer, Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana. All problems are always fixed and everything is always explained to me.

Savoy, IL
12/01/2016 Category: Service
Review
The staff is great...very friendly and helpful. See comments.