Overall Rating 2.29268/5Overall Rating 2.29268/5rating 2.29268rating 2.29268rating 2.29268

Continue reading recommended reviews

Trish S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
12/04/2019
Sales
My sales guy scotty H. Goes miles above to make sure im happy
This is my second car i bought from him .i will refer anyone in need of a car just to him..thank you scotty

Riviera Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Sales department services
Very bad and disappointing sales department.

SG
STEVEN G.
08/22/2019
Dishonest Sales Tactics
On August 21, 2019, I responded to a Cargurus pop-up for a 2014 Honda Accord Sport for $13,299. I was lead to Napleton North Palm Beach Hyundai which showed the car listed at $14,454. I was very interested in this vehicle at the lower price but not at all at the higher. Before I did anything, I wanted to be assured of the price.

I then "chatted" with their online rep and explained I wanted clarification on the price. The response was "they" or "the team" would look into it. I resisted attempts to get me to leave my dinner and drive up there from West Palm Beach until I got clarification. I then ended up in a text/email exchange with someone who gave their name as Richard Sherman. He tried to steer me to a different Accord priced at $11k. I texted him very clearly that I did not have any interest in anything but the 2014 Accord and only if the price was $13,299 and that I did not wish to waste my time or theirs if that was not the price. I was told to come up. I did and met a very nice (but apparently clueless) salesman. I showed him the pop-up and he assured me "if that's the price that's the price". Spent an hour with him, drove the car, and then had my wife drive up to see it. I was ready to buy, and the Manager, _____Perry demanded to see the ad. I showed him. He laughed it off as if I was trying to pull something and would not respond to the the fact that I had been fooled into coming up and wasting Joe's time, my time and my wife's time. I am a 70 year old lawyer and pretty good at explaining my position which was not that they were obligated to sell at the low price but to at least apologize for the inconvenience they caused. Unbelievably he started taunting me "you whiny little baby. wah, wah, wah" repeatedly. I responded in kind. this guy shouldn't be allowed to be in contact with the public (Mr. Perry) and I will never be seen at a Napleton dealership again

SG
Steven G.
08/21/2019
Total manipulative dealership run by a complete jerk, Mr. Perry
This evening, I responded to a Cargurus pop-up for a 2014 Honda Accord Sport for $13,299. That lead me to their website where the car was listed at $14,454. I then "chatted" with their onlinrep and explained I wanted clarification on the price. The response was "they" or "the team" would look into it. I resisted attempts to get me to leave my dinner and drive up there from West Palm Beach until I got clarification. I then ended up in a text/email exchange with someone who gave their name as Richard Sherman. He tried to steer me to a different Accord priced at $11k. I texted him very clearly that I did not have any interest in anything but the 2014 Accord and only if the price was $13,299. I was told to come up. I did and met a very nice (but apparently clueless) salesman, Joe Ward. I showed him the pop-up and he assured me "if that's the price that's the price". Spent an hour with him, drove the car, and then had my wife drive up to see it. I was ready to buy, and the Manager, _____Perry demanded to see the ad. I showed him. He laughed it off as if I was trying to pull something and would not respond to the the fact that I had been fooled into coming up and wasting Joe's time, my time and my wife's time. I am a 70 year old lawyer and pretty good at explaining my position which was not that they were obligated to sell at the low price but to at least apologize for the inconvenience they caused. Unbelievably he started taunting me "you whiny little baby. wah, wah, wah" repeatedly. I responded in kind. this guy shouldn't be allowed to be in contact with the public (Mr. Perry) and I will never be seen at a Napleton dealership again

PK
P{aul K.
Glendale, CA
05/05/2019
Impressive Dishonesty
The level of dishonesty here is impressive. Called about a car advertised on CarGurus. Spoke with Scott Steiner, made an agreement on the price. Received paperwork to sign (I'm in California) and the price on the documents was $1000 more than we had agreed. They had also added a supposed charitable donation and a key fee to my total cost. I told them the numbers were wrong. They asked if I was going to sign the papers or not. I said yes if they paid the shipping of the car to California. Got a text from the assistant manager saying Steiner had agreed, so I signed and sent the paperwork. As soon as my check cleared, the shipping agreement suddenly vanished. I sent a screenshot of the text which Steiner claimed was blank. The car-salesman stereotype exists because of people/places like this.

UPDATE 4/24/19
Car arrived today. Missing the wheel lock key and second ignition key and fob. Dent on the rear quarter panel, paint on back of car is UV'd out. It's not nearly as good as it was presented in the ad. Called via their invitation, was sent to voicemail by operator. Wish I'd never purchased here.

UPDATE 5/5/19
This just gets better. In addition to the items above, both foglamp housings are broken in the back where the bulbs attach, clicking sound coming from suspension, and the front bumper is torn from its mounts on passenger side (was clearly in a fender-bender and just pushed back into place.) It would have taken minimal effort on their part to make these things right. Still have zero paperwork back from dealership (Bill of Sale, temporary tags, etc), car can't be driven until that is completed.

Received a call from another sales manager, I called back twice, have left 2 voicemails, no responce to my messages. And the written reply they posted below is a "form" reply that they have posted on other poor reviews. The indifference here is remarkable.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Not a service customer

North Palm Genesis

DJ
Debra J.
Stuart, FL
02/13/2019
Walked out
First of all, I’ve never, ever seen such horrible front desk customer service. I drove all the way from Stuart, was about 25 minutes early and was actually chewed out for being early. That is a new one. The young lady was talking so fast and robotic that we had to ask her to explain stuff several times and she still talked a mile a minute. She started the conversation with asking me are you starying or going like five times. I finally realized she was asking if I was staying at the dealership. She told us we would have at least a two hour wait for an OIL CHANGE and because we were EARLY it was another 30 minutes tagged on and oh by the way there were two recalls on my vehicle so now I was looking at about another hour. Upon checking at home, I realized there was only ONE recall. Also, cars were jammed into the service area. I would not advise anyone to go to this dealership.

Dean S.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Wish I had been offered a loaner vehicle instead of having to pay for a rental
New body shop manager seems quite good

Tasha M.
12/03/2018
3 Months Later
I had such an awful experience at the Okeechobee location but really wanted to upgrade my sonata so I visited the North lake location. My experience was ok, I selected the vehicle with the black interior but it was insisted by the salesman Jorge that I take the lighter color. After advising him that I was concerned about the kids and the lighter color, I was promised black seat covers. I purchased the car in August, it's not December and as of last week, 3 visits to the location, many calls and text and many excuses, Jorge is no longer responding to me. I have been patient and understanding and now just pissed!!

Jupiter, FL
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

TL
Tori L.
09/22/2018
Robb Minier
Robert Minier is a thief and a liar. He should be drug tested before given the keys to anyone's car.
One of the most troubled and dishonest human beings I have ever met.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

I am sorry you feel this way. Have a great weekend.

M. L.
08/29/2018
The worst
I do not know how this service department is still in business! Especially when they have people like Dalieen working there. I came in for an oil change a few weeks ago and she would not even acknowledge me. Everyone was busy, she clearly wasn't but wouldn't even bother trying to assist anyone that didn't seem worthy of her time. I even tried to get her attention, in which case she pretended to be busy. One person there tried his best to let me know it will be a while, but I could tell his frustration with the entire situation as well. I also heard how Dalieen addressed other customers with a sense of entitlement and level of rudeness that I assure if was directed at me, would have lead to some sort of physical alteration. You would do best with getting rid of her.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with your name so that I can accomodate you.

Jean Pierre A.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Tired of the run around on a Transmission problem with the 2017 Tuson AWD.
Hyundai most step up and acknowledge the problem with the transmission that they install in the 2017 Tucson . It is a safety issue that will cause an accident to the people that have this problem...……
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

I have forwarded your concerns on to HMA.  Thank you for providing your feedback.

Renada R.
Jensen Beach, FL
07/21/2018
Upset customer
Hi I'm writing this complaint on the basis of my 2012 dodge journey. I have had my 2012 dodge journey for 2 years and 3 months, and I have had to replace front brake pads and resurface rotors 3 times in 2 years. I've also had to replace rear brake pads and resurface rotors twice on the back 1 recently being 3 days ago and now I took it somewhere else because of noise in the front brakes and rotors and they said I need front calibers on both sides and break hose on both sides, and a break fluid flush and need more brakes because they locked up at that place today also. I haven't even paid car payment this month and I've already paid 300 dollars for break caliber on the truck and place I went to get a 2nd opion and they said I need 652.85 dollars to get my front done and this is 2 days later after I got my back done. I have spent at least 3,000 dollars on this on going problems in the past 2 years. My 2012 dodge sucks and I need help. I'm getting me a lawyer and im filing all kind of complaints about this current problem that I dont have money to keep getting fixed. Also once my breaks locked up on the truck once at the dealership which was July 11, 2018 that cost 300 dollars. I live 30 minutes away from the dealership, I take i95 to and from the dealership, they were about to let me drive my truck back home but the brake had locked before they can give it back to me. Question what if I would've got in my truck and drove back home on i95 and my break would have locked up??? I will advise nobody to get a vehicle from here. They only care bout getting money out of you. I will be getting a lawyer.

NR
Nellie R.
06/15/2018
Servicew
I have to say I was very impressed with the professionalism and well mannered Mr. Colon Had while attending to me while I rambled about what I wasn’t even sure what I wanted or needed, he kept a smile all though I was having a very bad day he made me look at the bright side of things thank you Mr. Colon .
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Please let us know how to provide you with 5 star service in the future.

David S.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Until i heard from someone with discretion to resolve this dispute, i'll withhold judgment.
feeling very deceived by your rental, finance, service and insurance departments.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

I am sorry for the inconvenience, I will have somone in our customer service department reach out to you.

FR
FRANK R.
05/05/2018
Downhill
The service department used to be friendly and helpful. I was enticed by their friendly demeanor and the customer appreciation oil change special of $15. now the staff acts like I'm bothering them and is clueless of any specials at all. Then a 3 hour wait when I made an appointment followed by a $45 dollar oil change. Could have paid less with no wait time without an appointment. They can have their plate cover back I'm not advertising for them anymore.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

We appreciate your feedback and will use this information to better  our customer experience.

Loxahatchee, FL
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

CG
Carlos G.
03/13/2018 Category: Service
carlos
😡😡👎
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/17/2018

I apologize we did not meet your expectations.  Please reach out to me if you would like to discuss further.

GD

Daniel D.
Boynton Beach, FL
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Most untruthful dealership
I purchased a barely pre owned vehicle and was promised they would get me the spare key from the previous owner. It has now been almost a month since I purchased the vehicle and Edy, the person who sold me the car, now says there never was a spare key. So he lied to me at the time of purchase so he could secure a sale. I DO NOT recommend this dealership.