Overall Rating 2.31429/5Overall Rating 2.31429/5rating 2.31429rating 2.31429rating 2.31429

LK
Lorraine K.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Daileen Berni is terrific
Service advisor Daileen Berni efficient, friendly and knowledgeable.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. Your kind words go a long way. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Stuart B.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with the service I received. Pablo was my service advisor and he was very straightforward and honest. I usually avoid dealership service except for warrany work but Napletons Service is fair priced, thorough and fast. Thank you.

Loxahatchee, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Pablo Minier
Pablo Minier, was very polite and explained me step by step everything. He let me know what was going on and didn’t let me wonder ( like other experiences I had in other places)
The whole staff was incredibly good!
Thank you for that !

James T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service department. Always a good experience.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store we appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

NB
Nora B.
Promt and Curtious Service
Pablo won me over just by staying in touch with me on the phone every step of the way. When I met him, due to his efforts and great personality, I told him that my next follow up visit would be to you on Northlake Blvd.

Excellent!
The people working here are very knowledgeable and professional. They are friendly and courteous and always puts the customer first.

Jennifer F.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great service.
Happy customer. Thank you for always providing premier service.

Boynton Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Delivery
Great service and my adviser went beyond his promise to have the car serviced within two hours (the car was actually done after just one hour). I definitely recommend this dealership.

Joel G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2019 Category: Service
SAME AS ALWAYS
I BOUGHT THE CAR HERE 8 YEARS AGO. I HAVE HAD IT SERVICED HERE AS SCHEDULED. THE CAR RUNS A WELL AS IT DID ON THE FIRST DAY. TELLS A LOT ABOUT HOW THE VEHICLE WAS MADE AND HOW IT HAS BEEN SERVICED. I COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED WITH HYUNDAI AND NAPLETON.

West Palm Beach, FL
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Pablo was very helpful when it came to explaining what services should be done to my Hyundai Elantra. He also let me know what services I should expect to make for my next appointment. Waiting area was clean and quiet.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Jasmine B.
Tampa, FL
Very professional
I DON’T USUALLY do surveys but I must share how professional Johnnie and deandre were during my visit. I was a bit hesitant getting my car serviced out of town but the whole team was very welcoming... as I picked up my car I noticed how my car gleamed from being washed IT LOOKED BRAND NEW THANKS TO NAPLETON HYUNDAI FOR OVER EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS AND MAKING ME COMPLETELY SATISFIED :)

James M.
Merrimack, NH
service
Great service- Cassie is a true pro

PF
Priscilla F.
North Palm Beach, FL
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast, Efficient, Polite and very helpful
Gordon was the gentleman who took care of me. He was polite and thorough, guided me through the process and had the shuttle take me home. I was pleased with the service I received.

07/07/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, efficient and friendly service.
Always a pleasure doing business.

CG
Cheryl G.
Lake Park, FL
2014 Hyundai Azera
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was very professional.

Jorge D.
Lake Worth, FL
Friendly & helpful employees
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your weekend!

2016 Hyundai Equus
The people.
The service advisor was able to explain the various functions of the vehicle for me.

SP
Stephen P.
Loxahatchee, FL
30,000 check up Great!
very fast service. My service consultant Darileen was great, very friendly.

Mary C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Customer’s Time is Valuable
Each time that I have had my car services my appointment time is honored and the time I’m promise for completion of service is honored. No extended wait time. Love it!!

BR
Barry R.
West Palm Beach, FL
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Service and attention
Totally happy from the time my service attendant introduced himself until I left.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and sore. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.