DK
Vero Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Easy to schedule routine maintenance. Polite, friendly, professional interaction with each person involved. Comfortable waiting area .. not an exceptional waiting area, but ok. It was nice to have received the Car washed as well. Good safety controls in place regarding COVID.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our staff! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Rocco C.
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Quality Service
Writing this review to tell people what a Great staff Napleton Hyundai has assembled. This group of Proffessional's Exceed expectation's time after time. thank you Robb for providing us with this Excellent Staff.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about our staff and store.We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations.  We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

FA
Francisco A.
Miami, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2020 Category: Service
VIP Treatment regardless of your car modle or year.
I purchased my car from this dealership however, up to the last inspection I went to two closer dealers for service due to the distance from home (Aventura, Florida). This time I was very pleased to return due to the excellent, curteous and on-time service that I received. It is worth it to drive a bit longer for the quality of their work.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about our staff and store.We always strive for excellence and look forward to providing you with 5 star service in the future.

Christine B.
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
Pablo was great and super helpful!
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for your review of our staff and store.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future, and we greatly appreciate your business.

FG
Fanny G.
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Good
The people are very kind
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future, and we greatly appreciate your business.

Mary R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2020 Category: Service
Lou Perri (GM) and Michael (service dept) are the best!
General manager, Lou Perri, is the absolute best! He is the main reason we bought our wonderful 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe. However, we were fortunate enough to meet and speak with a few other of his colleagues during our last service appointment and they are all gentlemen. Michael in service did a wonderful job making sure our scheduled service was completed early enough for us to have the car back for another appointment. Lou was honest, honorable and straightforward in all our dealings and price was entirely fair and reasonable. We recommend Napleton Hyundai on Northlake without hesitation or qualification. Best car buying experience ever!
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff.  We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations.  We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

David M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Johnny again to the rescue
Great service and competative pricing. Needed a new tire and they matched local places out the door pricing
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about our staff and store.  We always strive for excellence and look forward to providing you with 5 star service in the future.

BF
Barbara F.
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/19/2020 Category: Service
The service writer was friendly and efficient. He answered my questions knowledgeably. He also scheduled my next service appointment for me.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future.

EM

Megan J.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Great
Abby was fantastic!!! Quick easy, and even got my car washed
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review!! We appreciate your loyalty to our store and look forward to your next visit.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Mike L in service was great. Made sure everything was addressed and taken care of!! Thank you again!!
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

07/13/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly and efficient
From the time I started working with Napleton North Palm Hyundai until now, I have always had folks who were friendly, efficient, and always there when needed. I feel like Napleton is my "car place family" and feel very at home when I bring my car(s) there. The service is always right on time and I have always had wonderful results from the service. I couldn't be more pleased and grateful. Thank you to all of the folks there! Thank you so much. <3
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about our staff and store.We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

RL
Randall L.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Mike has been the mainstay, the glue in the service dept. He has been outstanding and excellent on every occasion. I trust him without reservation with my vehicle!
Mike and Daileen are excellent!
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

North Palm Beach, FL
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Rating is 5
My original rating came out incorrect. The rating is 5 for service and how it was handled.

Mark R.
Loxahatchee, FL
07/10/2020 Category: Service
excellent service
I am very with the service
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020