Overall Rating 2.31429/5Overall Rating 2.31429/5rating 2.31429rating 2.31429rating 2.31429

John H.
Boca Raton, FL
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Work in done within time parameters given.
Product delivered at a reasonable cost. I also enjoy the full safety inspection. No hard sell.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the awesome review of our staff and store! Your loyalty means the world to us! Have a great day!

NR
Nicole R.
Pompano Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Service writer was kind and everyone was polite and helpful.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.  Have an amazing day!

Joseph G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/18/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and accommadating.
Outstanding service

CN
Concetta N.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Department was prompt to greet me and write up my maintenance needs.
Gordon, was very polite, knowledgeable, and car was done when promised

West Palm Beach, FL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
April 10 service visit
You're asking me about the service I had on April 10th and I don't recall my car being in for service on April 10th maybe you need to check your records
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you forr the recent review of our staff and store. This survey was related to your most recent visit from March 28th of this year. Have a wonderful day!

KL
Kathleen L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Highly Accommodating!!!
I loved the concierge car service to my home while waiting for my Hyundai Service. I was amazed that the 2 tires I purchased were a lower price than Costco! They price match any tire!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forwrard to your next service visit.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
It was clean and bright with plenty of places to sit to wait. My car was done in good time. The people who took care of me from reception through repair were kind, nice and easy to deal with
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thanki you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit! Enjoy your day!

Arlene S.
Lake Park, FL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Arlene S
They were very courteous and helpful

EM
Eileen M.
Lake Worth, FL
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Dr. Munoz
Very satisfied
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful revew of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

Laura S.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/14/2019 Category: Service
The staff is amazing
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful five star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit! Have a great day!

GI
Gina I.
Loxahatchee, FL
04/14/2019 Category: Service
2018 Tuscon
Very quick service. Will be back!

EM
Edvin M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/13/2019 Category: Service
n/a
excellent

Tequesta, FL
04/13/2019 Category: Service
My customer rep, a young man relatively new was great.
I left my paperwork back in Mass. I come for the winter so I forgot his name. He was the first rep to ever provide me with a comp wash, kept me informed, sent all applicable info I needed regarding my check up.

Corrected the mechanic who did not top off my fluids, I had an issue after leaving where the car suddenly de accelerated. He checked with the mechanic and did not get back to me so I assume all is OK.

He made me feel like a customer vs some dope from up north who just stopped in like most others have because of my living there and here.

Thank you for the recent feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle during your visits south! Enjoy your day!

Michelle C.
Boynton Beach, FL
2010 Hyundai Genesis
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Care for the Car. Care for the customer and pride in the work
First I Love my Genesis but from the 1st service at the dealer I purchased it I said I would never buy another one. Not because the car is not awesome but the Hyundai service I experienced was awful and untrustworthy. (I actually called Hyundai 1-800 North America and left that statement and apparently I was not wrong as my car stayed for almost 3 weeks at this dealership for warranty work that should have been done properly the 1st time)
However the management and staff at Napleton were so amazing that I have changed my whole attitude towards buying a new Genesis!!! The car and the technology is great but if you only get awful service to support it then it is not worth it.
Thank you Napleton Hyundai for restoring my faith and love of Genesis!!!

PE
Pedro E.
Miami, FL
Atención good job
Muy buena atención y el buen trabajo que hacen

KW
Kenneth W.
Lake Park, FL
2014 Hyundai Genesis
In and out service
Quality service everytime

Danielle P.
Friendly Service
Freindly staff and kept informed of progress during work

MV
Manuel V.
Springfield, VA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
the best support
i'm so glad with the good and effective service.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

Royal Palm Beach, FL
Quality service
I’ve always scheduled my service appointments with Daileen, she is professional and well-informed. You really can’t go wrong with any of the service managers. They’ve always treated me like family.

MJ
Mabel J.
Service with a smile
Daileen was very courteous and professional. Paperwork was in order and she was very pleasant to work with. Thank you for a very quick and easy maintenance appointment.