Overall Rating 2.31429/5Overall Rating 2.31429/5rating 2.31429rating 2.31429rating 2.31429

CK
CHARLES K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/15/2015 Category: Service
Helpful & knowledgeable employees
Helpful & knowledgeable employees.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/21/2015

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Service much improved
From the intake to the shuttle drive, huge improvement from other visits. Keep up the good work!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/10/2015

Thank you for your excellent review!!! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

JOSEPH S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2015 Category: Service
prompt attention
no waiting, no hassle, thorough service, attentive
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/09/2015

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We appreciate your business and we strive to always make your service experiecne memorable.

BL
BRUCE L.
07/06/2015 Category: Service
Service Dept review
great service great people starting from Roband Holly on down
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/08/2015

Bruce,
Thanks for your excellent review and for being one of our VIP guests!

RT
RAQUEL T.
07/06/2015 Category: Service
Efficient and courteous!
I keep coming back to Napleton's North Palm Hyundai because they are prompt in their response time from scheduling appointments to servicing the car. Recently, I was on a time constraint and concerned my car wouldn't be done in time, but Jesse and his team made it happen!

I appreciate how they explain things to me and further appreciate that as a woman, I'm not spoken to in a condescending manner.

Thank you all at Napleton's North Palm Hyundai!!

Thank you for your excellent review of our staff and facility!  We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future.

LEIGHTON B.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2015 Category: Service
Auto Maintenance
Great & clear explanation as to car maintenance issue
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/02/2015

Thank you for your review!  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

GP
GLADSTONE P.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/01/2015 Category: Service
robb minier service manager AWESOME
I never had a complain robb is always there to answer all my question

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so pleased to be your service center.

CHRISTOPHER S.
Riviera Beach, FL
great
Great
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/27/2015

Thank you for your 5 star review!

MARY B.
Very Attentive and Helpful
Very friendly and accommodating....especially my Service Advisor, Jesse Garcia
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/26/2015

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our staff and store.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

JANINE B.
06/26/2015 Category: Service
My service advisor Micheal was an absolute doll!!! Sweet handsome charming and most of ACCOMODATING to my nerves, I'm a NYer and Sicilian and he made me very calm. I'll always use him while Calvin is out from knee surgery.:-)
The only thing I wasn't happy with wad the fact that I needed a rental. Went enterprise and they had not one car for the 8 people that were waiting. So annoying, the dealership should have an on site rental on premise. But that has nothing to do with my experience at your dealership I'll buy my next car as well I LOVE MY SONATA!!!!' :-))

Thank you for your excellent review!!! I will personally assure you that your next experience with needing a rental will go a lot smoother.  Thank you for being one of our valued guests and we appreciate your business.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
thorough and comprehensive
helped greatly with warranty related items

Thank you for your positive review and for being one of our valued guests!!!

EA
ELVIS A.
Miami, FL
06/25/2015 Category: Service
Second oil change
Great customer service. Love coming here, get treated like family

Thank you for your excellent review!!!  It's such a pleasure to hear your kind words.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.  Thank you for being part of our family, and for being a valued guest.

JUDITH M.
06/22/2015 Category: Service
Courteous and fast service
Great experience every time
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/23/2015

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

JUDITH C.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/22/2015 Category: Service
Excellent vehicles AND service!!!!
Excellent vehicles AND service!!!!! Frequently, happily and strongly I totally recommend the Hyundai brand, Hyundai dealerships and service!!!!!!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/22/2015

Thank you for your excellent review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

JON W.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/21/2015 Category: Service
Oil Change at Napleton Hyundai
Whatever customer care training the staff has been given is definitely working! Kudo's on a great experience and this is coming from someone who works in the service industry!!

Thank you for your wonderful review! Thank you for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/19/2015 Category: Service
Awesome service staff!
My experience was wonderful through and through
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/19/2015

Thank you for your excellent review!

Ashley M.
Lake Worth, FL
2012 HYUNDAI GENESIS
06/17/2015 Category: Service
Great customer service and knowledgeable techs
My service on my Genesis was perfect
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/17/2015

Thank you so much for your excellent review!!  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

WR
WILLIAM R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2015 Category: Service
Always a very good experience, so far...
Probably the best service department I have ever dealt with...The Service Manager ( Michael ) is outstanding..

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our staff and facility! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.  Thank you for being one of our valued guests and we appreciate your business!

Robert C.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/15/2015 Category: Service
the service manager rob and his personnel exceed excellence.
have nothing but great things to say about the service i receive at this dealership and it all starts with the service manager.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/15/2015

Robert,
Thank you so much for your kind words and your excellent review.  We appreciate your business and you will always be one of our VIP guests.

Have a wonderful day!

KA
KRISTEN A.
Lake Worth, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2015 Category: Service
The service staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.
The service manager John did a great job helping me out on a few occasions at Hyundai on Northlake. He was caring and helpful at all times. He also responds quickly and explains in detail everything I need to know about my car. I will continue to go to him for all future work and ask questions I might have. Thank you Hyundai!

Thank you for your wonderful review of our staff.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!