Overall Rating 2.31429/5Overall Rating 2.31429/5rating 2.31429rating 2.31429rating 2.31429

11/26/2014 Category: Service
Prompt courteous service
Reliable, honest, fair
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/26/2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future.  Have a happy holiday!!

TT
TERESA T.
Lantana, FL
11/22/2014 Category: Service
on time not pushy clean true to their word
I will never go anywhere else....no pushing of services not necessary car was done when said it would be done clean facility very comfirtabe
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/24/2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for being a loyal customer!  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

VA
vivian a.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
11/19/2014
courtesy, committmend. dedication to please customer with price so you can leave with the car.
Bought 3 cars will purchase another very soon.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/21/2014

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! Let us know if you need anything and thank you for being a loyal customer!

VA
VIVIAN A.
West Palm Beach, FL
11/19/2014 Category: Service
talented salespeople.
I have bought 3 cars there and will continue to do so.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/20/2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!!

PC
PARIS C.
Lake Park, FL
11/13/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Napleton Hyundai provides phenomenal service.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/14/2014

Thank you so much for your positive review!  We look forward to provinding you with phenomenal service in the future!

KH
KIPP H.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2014 Category: Service
fast/clean/nice people
I like my new Hyundai
and am pleased with the service

Kipp,

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

RE
RICHARD E.
2014 Hyundai Equus
11/05/2014 Category: Service
excellent service
excellent service
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/06/2014

Richard,
Thank you for your excellent review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

JARRETT T.
West Palm Beach, FL
10/30/2014 Category: Service
perfect.
When I first brought my car to be looked at. I brought it to Napleton Hyundai on Okeechobee Blvd. Their customer service was horrible, and I was drug through the mud and giving the run around. They told me they did work on my car, which I later found out was never done. I then tried taking my car to another dealership.(Napleton North Palm). I was immediately greeted by Rob and Michael. They were straight forward, polite, and friendly. They took my keys, and gave me and my fiancé a ride home. Late that evening, they came back out to pick us up. When I returned they informed me that the motor in my vehicle was no good and they were replacing it under warrant. They had a loaner waiting for me. They had my motor replaced and my car returned in a week, with updates through the whole process. When I went to pick my car up , it was running and looking great. Napleton's North Palm Hyundai is awesome all the way around. Thankyou Rob and Michael.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/31/2014

Jarrett,
Thank you for your wonderful review!  We are always here to help with whatever you may need! Thanks again!

Joe L.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/23/2014 Category: Service
They deliver quality service, and they deliver on time.
Ben Gieger is worth his weigh in gold
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/24/2014

Joe,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

Boca Raton, FL
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Very efficient and overall great service!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/16/2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.  Please let us know if there is anything you ever need.

CD
Connie D.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/16/2014 Category: Service
I have the same service rep each visit.
My service rep, Robb, is very knowledgeable and great to work with.

Connie,
Thank you so much for your pleasant review!  I look forward to always providing you with exceptional service.  Let me know if there is anything you need :)

STEVEN B.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2014 Category: Service
Excellent job
Great service, well done.

Steven,
Thank you so much for you positive review!!! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future

AR
ASHLEY R.
Palm Springs, FL
10/02/2014 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Customer Service was GREAT! Rob was able to see my car at the last minute and had it fixed and ready within a few hours. Everyone was pleasant, service was fast and I will be back to this location for all of my car needs
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/02/2014

Thank you for your wonderful review!  I look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!  Let me know if there is anything I can do for you :)

JOEL G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/30/2014 Category: Service
as usual
they do what is needed -on time- at the price quoted and the coffee is good too. I count on Napleton to keep my car new performing and they do it well.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/01/2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

WW
WILLIE W.
Okeechobee, FL
09/30/2014 Category: Service
Promises kept!
Times and services were just as promised.

Thank you for your review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

09/26/2014 Category: Service
Quick and on time.
Quick in and out.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/29/2014

Have a wonderful day

AP
Andrew P.
North Palm Beach, FL
09/17/2014 Category: Service
suggestion
The mileage reminder decal should show mileage in bold print. "Thanks for your business" is twice the size of the mileage number. (I do have 20/20 vision.)
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/19/2014

Sir,
If you want to stop in, I will provide you with a different oil reminder sticker that better suites what you are looking for.

LAWRENCE B.
09/16/2014 Category: Service
individual attention
even though very busy[recalls] they were able to sevic mannere my vehicle in a complete & timely
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/17/2014

Thank you for your positive review!  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

Donna C.
Wellington, FL
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
09/08/2014 Category: Service
Had my 30,000 miles service done at North Palm Hyundai ,the service was exceptional from the time I drove in. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!!  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

MICHELE R.
09/06/2014 Category: Service
Superb Customer Service!
Bringing my car to Napleton's Hyundai for the first time was a delight. The service manager Steven was exceptionally thoughtful in explaining the process of the service and in following through with everything in a timely manner. He went out of his way to make additional helpful recommendations and in the service that he provided. I will definitely go back to Napleton's for all my future service needs!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/06/2014

Michelle,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our service department.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!