Overall Rating 2.31429/5Overall Rating 2.31429/5rating 2.31429rating 2.31429rating 2.31429

JARRETT T.
West Palm Beach, FL
10/30/2014 Category: Service
perfect.
When I first brought my car to be looked at. I brought it to Napleton Hyundai on Okeechobee Blvd. Their customer service was horrible, and I was drug through the mud and giving the run around. They told me they did work on my car, which I later found out was never done. I then tried taking my car to another dealership.(Napleton North Palm). I was immediately greeted by Rob and Michael. They were straight forward, polite, and friendly. They took my keys, and gave me and my fiancé a ride home. Late that evening, they came back out to pick us up. When I returned they informed me that the motor in my vehicle was no good and they were replacing it under warrant. They had a loaner waiting for me. They had my motor replaced and my car returned in a week, with updates through the whole process. When I went to pick my car up , it was running and looking great. Napleton's North Palm Hyundai is awesome all the way around. Thankyou Rob and Michael.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/31/2014

Jarrett,
Thank you for your wonderful review!  We are always here to help with whatever you may need! Thanks again!

Joe L.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/23/2014 Category: Service
They deliver quality service, and they deliver on time.
Ben Gieger is worth his weigh in gold
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/24/2014

Joe,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

Boca Raton, FL
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Very efficient and overall great service!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/16/2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.  Please let us know if there is anything you ever need.

CD
Connie D.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/16/2014 Category: Service
I have the same service rep each visit.
My service rep, Robb, is very knowledgeable and great to work with.

Connie,
Thank you so much for your pleasant review!  I look forward to always providing you with exceptional service.  Let me know if there is anything you need :)

STEVEN B.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2014 Category: Service
Excellent job
Great service, well done.

Steven,
Thank you so much for you positive review!!! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future

AR
ASHLEY R.
Palm Springs, FL
10/02/2014 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Customer Service was GREAT! Rob was able to see my car at the last minute and had it fixed and ready within a few hours. Everyone was pleasant, service was fast and I will be back to this location for all of my car needs
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/02/2014

Thank you for your wonderful review!  I look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!  Let me know if there is anything I can do for you :)

JOEL G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/30/2014 Category: Service
as usual
they do what is needed -on time- at the price quoted and the coffee is good too. I count on Napleton to keep my car new performing and they do it well.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/01/2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

WW
WILLIE W.
Okeechobee, FL
09/30/2014 Category: Service
Promises kept!
Times and services were just as promised.

Thank you for your review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

09/26/2014 Category: Service
Quick and on time.
Quick in and out.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/29/2014

Have a wonderful day

AP
Andrew P.
North Palm Beach, FL
09/17/2014 Category: Service
suggestion
The mileage reminder decal should show mileage in bold print. "Thanks for your business" is twice the size of the mileage number. (I do have 20/20 vision.)
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/19/2014

Sir,
If you want to stop in, I will provide you with a different oil reminder sticker that better suites what you are looking for.

LAWRENCE B.
09/16/2014 Category: Service
individual attention
even though very busy[recalls] they were able to sevic mannere my vehicle in a complete & timely
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/17/2014

Thank you for your positive review!  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

Donna C.
Wellington, FL
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
09/08/2014 Category: Service
Had my 30,000 miles service done at North Palm Hyundai ,the service was exceptional from the time I drove in. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!!  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

MICHELE R.
09/06/2014 Category: Service
Superb Customer Service!
Bringing my car to Napleton's Hyundai for the first time was a delight. The service manager Steven was exceptionally thoughtful in explaining the process of the service and in following through with everything in a timely manner. He went out of his way to make additional helpful recommendations and in the service that he provided. I will definitely go back to Napleton's for all my future service needs!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/06/2014

Michelle,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our service department.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

EC
EDDIE C.
West Palm Beach, FL
09/05/2014 Category: Service
In and out no problem
I had no appointment, but needed my oil & filter done right away, there was also a factory recall that needed to be done on my Sonata. Rob got me in less than an hour, I was out , and I got a clean car.

Mr. Carter,

Thank you so much for your excellent review of our store!  We look forward to providing you with excetional serivce in the future!

ROBERT S.

APRIL S.
Gainesville, FL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/28/2014 Category: Service
Great service and super friendly associates
I've never had better service. They were the best.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/29/2014

April,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!! We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future.

FC
Frank C.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
2004 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/25/2014 Category: Service
Great service and honesty
The service is prompt, accurate and complete
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/26/2014

Thank you so much for your great review!!! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.  Thanks again for you business.

Marsha C.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
08/21/2014 Category: Service
service
The service team very professional and made my service needs easy to understand with an apparent quote as well on the service slip. My car was kept clean inside and did a courtesy wash and vacuum when done.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/21/2014

Marsha,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review!  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.  Please do not hesitate to call if you need anything!

Theodoros S.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
2010 HYUNDAI TUCSON
08/20/2014 Category: Service
Service with a smile
We recently purchased 3 new tires and the 4th one was free. We were very happy with the price, and our car was attended to promptly and courteously.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!! It is always our goal to provide truly exceptional service.  Thank you for your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Thanks again,

NS
Nancy S.
Boynton Beach, FL
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/14/2014 Category: Service
service adviser
steve the service adviser was just great kept me informed on service the was being done
great job
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/14/2014

Nancy!
Thank you for your wonderful review.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

Thank you for choosing Napleton's North Palm Hyundai as your service center.