Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

BL
BARBARA L.
12/20/2014 Category: Service
new car after 200,000 miles
From the day I rode my bicycle into the Hyundai parking lot to the day I signed my papers on a new Sonata your employees are excellent.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/22/2014

Thank you for your wonderful review!  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

JAMES M.
Juno Beach, FL
12/16/2014 Category: Service
great service/staff
excellent dealership
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/18/2014

Thank you so much for your excellent review!  Have a wonderful holiday and we look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future!

CN
CHRISTOPHER N.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Promptness and courtesy of staff was excellent.
The promptness and courteous treatment from the service advisor was great. I had to drop-off the car and had a very short wait for the dealership driver.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/12/2014

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

Mark M.
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Review
Service took longer than expected. Broke my from licence plate with the
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/10/2014

Sir,
I apologize for any inconvenience.  Please stop in anytime and I will rectify any issues you may have.  Have a wonderful holiday!

CN
CONCETTA N.
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
12/08/2014 Category: Service
excellant service
The staff was very freindly and professional
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our dealership.  We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future!

Ron M.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
12/04/2014 Category: Service
invisible
You have to love it when you are completely ignored upon arriving the service area then to add insult to injury watch the service adviser have to walk past you and your car to attend to a pretty lady that came in after you. It was so bad that one of the service people saw it and got the manager to help me... Then having the misfortune to be assigned this person to then leave me a message to call him back and not be able to reach him after multiple attempts.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/05/2014

My sincerest apologies for not meeting your expectations during your visit at our service department.  If there is anything you need please let me know.

Have a great holiday season,

12/02/2014 Category: Service
Service as promised
Quick on time. Job done on time.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/03/2014

Thank you for your excellent review!  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

TH
TERRI H.
11/28/2014 Category: Service
Service with a Smile
Rob Minier, Service Manager, was very polite and knowledgeable in assisting me with my service needs recently. He suggested a good time to bring my car in and I did not have to wait very long at all and was happy with the results of the technicians work! Thank you all.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/29/2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. Please do not hesitate to ask for any assistance you may need.  Have a wonderful holiday season.

JENNIFER B.
11/28/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Michael L, the service advisor, was professional, courteous, and informative. He ensured all necessary work was completed on my Sonata and explained everything to me. From the scheduling call to check out, this team was stellar.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/28/2014

Thank you so much for your excellent review!! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

JUDITH D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2014 Category: Service
Service manager is the BEST!!
wonderful service

Judy,

Thank you so much for your excellent review! Happy Holidays!!!

11/26/2014 Category: Service
Prompt courteous service
Reliable, honest, fair
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/26/2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future.  Have a happy holiday!!

VE
VICTORIA E.
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Easy to just drop car off for minor mantainance without an apointment
A little dissapointed with the body shop. Car had to be returned for "shody" workmanship.The repair shop is much better.

Sorry for any incovenience you were caused during your visit.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.  Have a great holiday.

TT
TERESA T.
Lantana, FL
11/22/2014 Category: Service
on time not pushy clean true to their word
I will never go anywhere else....no pushing of services not necessary car was done when said it would be done clean facility very comfirtabe
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/24/2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for being a loyal customer!  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

VA
vivian a.
11/19/2014
courtesy, committmend. dedication to please customer with price so you can leave with the car.
Bought 3 cars will purchase another very soon.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/21/2014

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! Let us know if you need anything and thank you for being a loyal customer!

VA
VIVIAN A.
11/19/2014 Category: Service
talented salespeople.
I have bought 3 cars there and will continue to do so.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/20/2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!!

JOHN L.
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
11/17/2014 Category: Service
contacts
To many surveys and calls
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/17/2014

John,

I am sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to better your experience.  Thank you

PC
PARIS C.
Lake Park, FL
11/13/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Napleton Hyundai provides phenomenal service.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/14/2014

Thank you so much for your positive review!  We look forward to provinding you with phenomenal service in the future!

KH
KIPP H.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2014 Category: Service
fast/clean/nice people
I like my new Hyundai
and am pleased with the service

Kipp,

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

RE
RICHARD E.
2014 Hyundai Equus
11/05/2014 Category: Service
excellent service
excellent service
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/06/2014

Richard,
Thank you for your excellent review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

JARRETT T.
10/30/2014 Category: Service
perfect.
When I first brought my car to be looked at. I brought it to Napleton Hyundai on Okeechobee Blvd. Their customer service was horrible, and I was drug through the mud and giving the run around. They told me they did work on my car, which I later found out was never done. I then tried taking my car to another dealership.(Napleton North Palm). I was immediately greeted by Rob and Michael. They were straight forward, polite, and friendly. They took my keys, and gave me and my fiancé a ride home. Late that evening, they came back out to pick us up. When I returned they informed me that the motor in my vehicle was no good and they were replacing it under warrant. They had a loaner waiting for me. They had my motor replaced and my car returned in a week, with updates through the whole process. When I went to pick my car up , it was running and looking great. Napleton's North Palm Hyundai is awesome all the way around. Thankyou Rob and Michael.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/31/2014

Jarrett,
Thank you for your wonderful review!  We are always here to help with whatever you may need! Thanks again!