Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

Janine B.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Dalene Bernie
She should be made a manager!!! She took the best of me and the situation like no other!! I’d recommend her highly!!!!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your day!

Judith R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Bill Gent
I called your California home office with my year
Of transmission trouble but the problem I had could
Never be.duplicated.
So I meet Bill Gent (NEW TO ME) that I never had before.
His mechanic found and saw my problem going from 2 to 3
And 3 to 2 was a nightmare!
With a great loaner he gave me to use I knew I was in good hands
A new transmission was very needed
After a very long time problem could not be found.
PLEASE GIVE THIS MAN. BILL GENT
A BIG SHOUT OUT IN YOUR COMPANY.
His personality is so kind and caring too.
Feel free to contact me anytime
Judy Roy

Lindie M.
Mansfield, MA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Engine work
Pablo Minnier was very helpful. Walked us through what was wrong with the car and gave us options.
Thanks!!!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look froward to your next service visit. Enjoy your day!

VG
Valente G.
West Palm Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Very good

Joan R.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick service
Service which treats you with honest answers!

AH

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai
Excellent staff

Great experience
Painless, got me in and out.

LG
Lucille G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Happy Hyundai customer
Made online appointment for my car's next oil change. Customer service Tech/Representative by the name of George was waiting for me. Upon my arrival, George greeted me, told me the estimated time of service completion and showed me the way to the waiting area, where there would be coffee and donuts. George was very attentive in that he kept me aware of what was being done to my car and how close everything would be finally done. Yeah Hyundai!!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit! Enjoy your day!

KC
Karen C.
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Very Efficient Staff
All the work is done in a timely manner. Very efficient- Pablo was very thorough with everything I needed.

Tracii M.
2019 Hyundai Accent
Review
Excellent customer service !! Showed compassion and genuine care for my service. Will definitely be back !
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We apprecaite your business and look forward to your next service visit!

Raul H.
Su servicio
Estoy muy contento con ellos y con su excelente servicio. Tambien gracias a Johnny Jaramillo que es el que siempre me atiende y es parte de las 5 estrellas que se merecen! Lo recomiendo 100%.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We apprecaite your business and look forwarrd to your next service visit.

Dustin M.
Stuart, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service every time!
We love our Sante Fe and love the great service we get every time!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your continued loyalty to the dealership and our department! Enjoy your weekend!

05/30/2019 Category: Service
Happy with service
Daileen was wonderful and very efficient. She explained everything that had to be done to my car and was right on track with the time it would be finished. Shuttle service worked out very well.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

SP
Steven P.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Always have great experience when servicing my car here.Pablo the service advisor always polite and pleasant to deal with .

Tobin S.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Thanks

FC
Fred C.
Loxahatchee, FL
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Battery died overnight in my Leased 2018 Elantra after just a year of service (Only 2020 Miles on Odometer.)
I borrowed my neighbor's trickle charger and left it connected to the battery overnight. Voila! The car started up just fine the next morning. I called North Palm Hyundai … described my problem and also arranged my first warranty service. I requested special attention to the battery since I suspected a shorted cell.
A couple of hours later The car was brought out to me with a NEW BATTERY and a thorough washing … along with the usual warranty check items. My 15 Mile drive home felt like the car was brand new again... I couldn't be more pleased and was thoroughly impressed with the great service and management's attention to my concerns ... and it didn't cost me a cent!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your day.

Napleton Hyundai
Great place to have your car serviced. The staff go out of their way to help you, they follow up and the service is always completed when promised.

Mary R.

Lande E.
Lake Park, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The staff
The staff here is always amazing!!