Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Rocco C.
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Thank you once AGAIN to my mechanic Jacob and my service writer Mike L for Amazing service as always. I know my vehicle is in the Best hands
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/24/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about Jacob and Mike. We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

ME
Maria E.
04/24/2020 Category: Service
I love Napleton
Friendly professional service. Always timely and good value for money.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/24/2020

Thank you for your review of our staff and store. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future, and we greatly appreciate your business.

Joseph D.
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Drive belt replacement
Yes I thought I was getting a new engine with all new parts back in September last year but old parts from the first engine was placed on the new one. So please explain why.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/24/2020

Thank you for your review.My apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you during your visit. A memember of our managment team will reach out to you shortly.

TA
Thomas A.
04/17/2020 Category: Service
service
best service managers
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our staff! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

ND
Nicole D.
Jupiter, FL
04/16/2020 Category: Service
good service
Every time I go in for service I always have good service, they are always there to help me with any questions or concerns I have.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/16/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about our staff and store. We always strive for excellence and look forward to providing you with 5 star service in the future.

GS
Glenn S.
North Palm Beach, FL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Recall # 188
Recall matter was done timely and efficiently. Facility seems comfortable and pleasant.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/15/2020

Lake Clarke, FL
04/13/2020 Category: Service
The atmósfera is great and Michael the service person was really great , thank you so much 😊!!!
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020

Rona W.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/10/2020 Category: Service
The service associate worked very hard to help me.
The service associate was fabulous!
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/10/2020

sarnold@napleton.co

Republica G.
04/08/2020 Category: Service
What makes your place great is Johnny your representative.
I spoke with Johnny on the phone but had previously made an appt. for the next day. He had me bring the car that same day and fixed the problem but not before checking on me in the back room and keeping me informed. I went in very worry and left with a smile.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/09/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff. We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

FD
Frank D.
Jupiter, FL
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Wheel Locks - missing key
Your service team helped me greatly by being able remove a damaged tire even though the used Tucson I bought from used from another dealer did not have the wheel lock key in the car. I had all 4 wheel locks removed and replaced with standard lugs..wont have the missing wheel lock key problem again! Was a great blessing to get that work done without an appointment. Thank you.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/09/2020

SP
Stephen P.
Loxahatchee, FL
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Nice
Quick service and very cautious especially on what’s going on with the virus
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

Thank you for your review of our staff and store.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future, and we greatly appreciate your business.

FS
Frank S.
Westbury, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2020 Category: Service
Napleton North Palm Hyundai
Good fast service. What I liked most is that they were honest. No upsell.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review!!!! We can't wait for your next visit and we appreciate you being a happy and loyal customer.

GB
Geovanny B.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
friendly
Very nice and friendly place.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future.

KW
Kayleigh W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fixing Santa fe. Left side mirror
I went to another hyundai dealer to get fixed. I went 4 times and the other dealership did not fix my problem.
I decided to go to hyundai dealership on northlake. Mike Lingafelt, service advisor, was just great. His people had to take off the front and rear bumpers after looking at the car's complete wiring system. They found the problem..a sensor..and I am so grateful to mike and his team. I would definately recommend napelton on northlake
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review!!! We look forward to seeing you again and appreciate your business.

VG
Viviana G.
Stuart, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Overall pleased.
My service advisor was very friendly and accommodating.my service was done quickly and I was offered options for seating to accommodate the Covid-19 distancing.