Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

MN
Marshall N.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I bought my car from you 5 years ago and have had all the service done here ever since. Never a problem of any kind. The mechanics who work on my car always do an excellent job, and Daileen is a real professional. She is efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks Daileen!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review of our staff and store! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

Carol C.

Amanda C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Easy!
I brought my new 2019 Tucson into Hyundai for its first oil change. The gentleman that helped me in the service department told me the exact time it would be done, and sure enough it was done right on time. I did not wait at the dealership so I wasn't able to pick up my car right when it was done. Thankfully, I was able to take my time with my errands and get it when convenient for me. Afterwords, he pulled my car out for me and sent me on my way. It was one of the best service experiences I've had at a dealership (and there hasn't been many good ones.) Thank you!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome five star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

GB
Garry B.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager- Excellent
The knowledge of the service manager, Pablo, was excellent. Trustworththy, friendly, the best I have dealt with in years.

MN
Marshall N.
05/08/2019
Very professional service
Daileen is a pleasure to deal with. Always friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Perfect in every way. it really doesn't get any better than this, Thanks Daileen!

Loxahatchee, FL
05/08/2019 Category: Service
No comment
I have no comment

CV
Carmine V.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
excellent service from the moment you arrive at the dealership to leaving the place of business
evertthing

Dineen B.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Time for service for my Hyundai
I only come to this Hyundai for the service advisor Daileen..she keeps me updated on my car. Service is quick and friendly. She is knowledgeable and good at what she does. I bought my 2018 hyundai due to her there. Always great service and the tech Jacob is all the above as well. Thank you both
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate your loyalty over the years! Enjoy your day!

HP
Heather P.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Service is always great !!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

BA
Bruce A.
Wells, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
courteous staff & convenient location
Quite satisfied with service except the length of time

Thank you for your recent feedback. If there is anything we can do to make your next service visit a five star experience, please feel free to reach out to us. Enjoy your day.

NS
Nancy S.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness and knowledge of service personnel.
I have always been pleased with Napleton Hyundai's attention to keep my car in excellent running condition.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Professionalism of staff
5 Stars
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit! Enjoy your day!

SN
Sanjay N.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
Daileen Berni
Daileen is honest and very transparent. Pleasant to deal with she took time to explain the needs of my vehicle.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your day!

TT
Thomas T.
service
nice people

Best Service Department
My Sonata went in for regular scheduled maintenance and a recall computer upgrade. Gordon, my service adviser, was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. He was very clear in explaining the service, results and the resolution to an issue. Will always take my vehicle to these professionals.

Snezana M.
Customer is first !
Listen customer and doing good job, so that customer is happy.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

Lake Worth, FL
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick, thorough, and professional service!

John P.
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Never again visit the local dealer
Very dishonest local service department:
Claim I needed wipers-changed 3 weeks prior
Said my car was fine when questioned about clicking noise-had them take a second look and said I needed two axels replaced. Turns out having two separate private shops say only the right cv joint needed replacement. Service tech said I had some time to replace them-immediately after getting car back the car was in disrepair and needed the joint fixed right away. My mechanic is wondering if they sabotaged my car being it only has 19k miles on it and it’s very rare a part like this goes bad. It a shame this service shop is bad news cause I will never buy a car from this dealership. I have a Sonata and a Genesis and love the brand just not the local service department. Turns out I only needed one cv joint and not the $1200 bill quoted. How many little old ladies have they ripped off this week?!!!

Yo

I am sorry for any confusion but CV joints and axles are the same thing.  And they are a super common issue on the Sonata's.  So common that I may be able to get you financial assistance on them from the manufacturer if you havent had them replaced already.  We certainly wouldn't be in business for 88 years if we were in the habit of ripping people off.

NB
Nicholas B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept especially DaileenHyundia Bernie is amazing
Absolutely love having my car maintained by your professionals especially DaileenHyundia Bernie she’s one in a mikiion

Thank you so much for the awesome five star review! We appreciate your continued loyalty over the years! Enjoy your day!